Prologue 1 – How it all began (Update V3)
91 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Should the "Guide" (The Narrator of the story) Have humor or no?
  • Yes! In fact, they can make jokes in every chapter! Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yes, Let the Guide do what he wants Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Sure, But not too much Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, unless you can actually make it funny Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, The Guide isn't funny Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! I hate jokes and the characters that tries to be funny! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3

Long, Long… Like super very long time ago, when there was nothing in existence but pure darkness, A speck of light was
born, and it was known as a Creator, it was the first Creator to exist, and it then started creating things, like something
told it to create, and it was creating planets, stars, nature and life, for centuries it was creating.

But then another Creator was born, The Creator of Darkness and Death, it hated the Creator of Light and Life's guts, so it created wicked things that would destroy or conquer the creations of the Light Creator...

But the Light Creator fought back and created its own powerful creations, they then fought for Epochs, Both trying to out create something stronger than the other, it was a war that Shattered Planets and Stars everywhere within the universe…

But that wasn't the end of it, subsequently even more Creators were born, But they were colorful, and there were thousands of
them.

A lot of them joined with the Light Creator, strengthening their forces, creating things together.

And in the end they were able to drive back the dark Creator, forcing it to create a private Pocket dimension to hide in that none of the others could enter.

After that, a few of the colored ones decided to help create with the light one, and another few wanted to create things on their own, creating separate galaxies…

But then there were those that caught the corruption and darkness that the dark one left behind, they then also started making creations
of evil and chaos to destroy the creations of the others.

Making the entire universe a battleground once again for millennia.

After that happened a few more colored specks of lights were born, but they looked a little different from the usual circular specks that just creates, Some looked circular, like a ball, but they were a bit spiky... so spiky balls, then Some looked like a square… also known as a block, and then the two others looked like a Triangle… or a pyramid, and one of them is flipped upside down.

And… *Ahem* THEN THERE WAS THE ONE… AND ONLY… ME!… A smaller circular speck... and also a ball looking... thingy…

^^^ This is what I look like! ^^^ What do you think? I look cool, right!?... ANYWAYS back to the story at hand.

 

*Ahem* The circle looking ones with spikes coming out of them, also known as the Eliminators, started eliminating the normal circles known as Creators that wreaked havoc, surprised as heck, all the bad ones panicked and created their own dimension, pocket dimension, you name it, some even managed on creating their own universe, with the help of others.

Those that weren't bad, still feared the Eliminators and did the same, and then the other rest, including the Light Creator, decided to make their own public normal dimension and slash or galaxy to live in, where every Celestial being or Archon as they're... we're called, is free to go through and create in.

And so the Eliminators roamed the universe, making sure the Creators doesn't cause too much trouble for the universe to handle, otherwise they will be eliminated, but even though they can eliminate Creators, those Creators that were eliminated will be reborn within a single year, but they will have a different personality, and they won't keep the memories of their past.

And the block- *AHEM*... I mean the Square ones, also known as the Destructors, are there to make sure the Creators doesn't make and create anything way too outlandish or too powerful for a galaxy to handle, or even if their creations are copies and the exact same as other creations of other Creators, because their job is to evaporate them if there is any with those descriptions, The Destructors are completely emotionless and Most of them follow the Eliminators around.

The Eliminators and Destructors are also referred to as Rulers.

Then the two types of Triangles or Pyramids, also known as the Blessers, and the Upgraders, are responsible for modifying the Creations the Creators created, (Try saying that a few times over). Because the Creators cannot remake or modify their own Creations once they were created, so the Blessers and Upgraders, can make creations betterstronger… or weaker… whenever and however they see fit. And, if the Creators are not allowing it, then well… the other two Archons mentioned earlier are an option.
Anyway The one that's upside down and can modify life and living creatures, is called a Blesser, and the one that can modify inanimate things, and non-living things, is called an Upgrader.

And there you have it, There are the Creators That create, and a lot of them have similar or almost identical types that can create similar things like the other. Like for instance, there's a Creator of inferno, Creator of fire, and Creator of flames. And all of them are able to create fire based creations.

And there can only be one Creator with the same name, for instance, there aren't two Creators with the same name as 'Creator of Fire'.

 

Now finally onto me, I am known as a Guider, your Guider to be precise, or well, Narrator… Reader, I am the only one that knows about your existence. I was born to guide or narrate you through the story, and hopefully making it enjoyable for you!

There were other, Archons... but they were long forgotten or eliminated by the eliminators, so there is no point in telling what they were.

 

Now with that finally settled, Welcome to our Universe! A Universe named Alt Alternate, Now it's time to jump into the story! The story of where the first Heroes were born, that will also be known as...

The Nightmarish And Awesomely Heroes!

 

After years of creations, Planet Earth was born, Created by the Creator of Light and Life and a few hundred of other
Creators, the Planet Earth went on for a few millions of years without any catastrophic incidents, until the prehistoric ages…

1