Wrong Room
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Get her!"

I rolled over the floor when the boogie man had me successfully held by both hands but when I plead a plea into his eyes, he unconsciously let go of my wrist and had me tumbling on the floor. His mouth hung down as he stared in the air while I continuously perform an unlovely rolling down because of his seemingly premature nervous breakdown.

"Are you bewitched Hamy?! Sorcery!"

My rolling directed me to another door. They were all heading towards me so with no choice I clumsily stood up and opened it with all of my might... eyelids automatically closing as I run ballistically for my dear life.

I am panting real bad. Why do all of it feel real and live?

However in the middle of my running, my body hit an unbendable solid thing.

My chest ached from the collision that I couldn't help but grunt.

Something immaculately strong snaked firmly on my waist and before I could realize what it is, the sea taunted a big fall!

Due to my fast running and add up the sudden plack of extremely large waves on the ship, the hard wall fell together with me on the floor... tough and intense.

And I recalled a whistle, grunt, and arguments as I am in the middle of it all.

"This is Hamy's fault..."

Someone snorted sarcastically. But it doesn't sound like the boogie man.

"Eyo! Come here and I would feed your balls to the fishes I've bred!"

And then a ruckus started getting worst behind. I could hear an old man's rage and a young man challenging more of what he can do. Then I could hear some bets starting. Some fake pacification. And of course, the genuine ones getting in the middle of the challengers.

"Would you want to bet on Attias?"

"No. Seems like Terry is so into it."

"And Hamy doesn't care..."

The brawling continued until I felt a cajoling vibration under me.

"Aren't you all too loud and pirated in the evening?"

The loud ruckus of the pirate immediately came to a stop.

And that is when my heart started pounding faster on its ribcage.

I opened my eyes and caught a set of green and silver slanted orbs, vicious and evil as he stare outside.

Why is he here again?

My eyes flew to the scattered towel in a near distance.

As if not fast enough, my heart labored more badly than earlier when my palm recognized a... damp hard chest... muscly biceps... a naked body all over my body!

Uh-oh...

"I-i was being-" I tried to reason out when it was his turn to give me a perpetual scowl.

"I can see you take pirate warnings for granted. Don't you fear death?" he calmly cut me off. The kind of calmness that doesn't soothe anyone down.

Yet I am too consumed by the embarrassment... the humiliation... and the inability to acclimate to what our body suited us in, that the death warning seemed to be flushed in a way.

My eyes flickered, especially when I thought that the one poking me like a steel down there is his...

"Why?! Why are you n-naked?!" I breathily and shockingly whispered in a full daze.

He leered to my face that the half of his eyes started to almost go missing. Hence, the utter irritation didn't escape my watch.

"Please help me-"

He laughed with dark humor.

"Are you asking help on a sea pirate?"

His eyes came back to their regular shape, and they shifted in the chambers of my orbs. I gulped at its clamoring intensity.

I was having the shocking time of my life when his eyes ran to my neck, then to my unclothed and a bit spread legs all over his massive, ending up to the outside audience.

He laughed, now without a slit of humor.

"Close the door," he growled.

And it immediately banged closed.

I closed my eyes again, confused of how to react.

0