The Glimpse
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My brother's clamoring growl boomed on the eternal field we have chaotically just trespassed.

I sighed when he squabbled off the invincible barrier on Caressa, leading him to an unsightly repulsion.

He fell flat on his ass. With a mocking grimace, he stood from the ground and did a yet again brutish smash. Causing nothing but damage to himself.

And we all watched closely how he cynically challenged the very moment of it.

"Please, for once listen-"

"Give me that cloak 'cause this fucking shit is hella not wanting me in," he demanded after his hundredth try.

"Do you have to go this far? Come on, Damien... loosen this up! I've talked to you about this-"

He threw me a heavy-lidded gaze. Gone was every bit of playfulness... all have been sucked to perish. An eyeful everyone can very well decode. And indeed when his orbs shaded darkest, an augur warning is made.

"Go back here and stop being difficult before I, your ever-patient brother, raise hell. You wouldn't want to test me. Let's go back home, Reishza."

"You heard her. Let her be,"

Leaping from the tallest tree of Eteria—the land where brood of vampires notorious for their supernatural power to glamour anyone— a lady with auburn wavy hair and crude monolid olive eyes materialized before all the greatest sights.

Damien insultingly snorted while we all watched her with cautious eyes.

One uncanny shift of sight from her and immediately a vampire disguising above us zoomed to snap into his position. I set my hand open when my brother started cussing on his injured legs. A punch in his gut and he immediately kneeled on the ground but his ferocious disapproval of my decision is stubborn as hell.

"Fuck you! My sister is not a fucking meal for that son of a bastard!"

Which he earned another crucial punch in the face for.

"Is that all? Cause if that's how you conditioned your toy to hit, then I couldn't be more worried of all the others in here, Miss Eyesight," he spat.

The lady stretches her lips for a perpetual smile as if the idea had already attacked her humorously before she even blabbed it. "She just wanted to glimpse the greatest love of her life. Let's not be a villain for once, can we LORD Damien?"

As if we didn't know why she is going easy on this.

"Know what? Damn you all! You damn bitches and assholes in history are really letting her do it? That girl," he glared at me. "...is in veto of what is wrong with that worthless monster! Because of what? Love?!"

His rasp laughter echoed.

"That's the corniest shit I have ever heard! So stop the bullshit before I claw those overhyped pupils out of their lids!

They all watched him go berserk with distaste dissing. Meanwhile, I trailed all the scars he has acquired just to block me from meeting 'him'.

I said it is how things should be. He never bends.

Isn't he tired of keeping me away from what is to be done for a long while? Cause I... am so done with it.

"And you, come here..." he motioned the bulkiest man he caught watching. "I wanna make you my punching bag"

"Larren," I called, eyeing up the tree.

Larren disregarded my warning gaze and awarded my spiteful knight a nerve-wracking punch in the mouth everyone think he deserves. My brother flew away uglily and I overextended all my legs to run and catch him by the whole of my body, for my hand couldn't afford to grasp him whole. Given the robustness of his prowess and the strength given on the punch, I ran out of air when his body collided with mine savagely.

His bold swears circulated vengefully and before we tumble on the ground, he manage to snake his arms around my waist, turning us upside down, making him have all the weight as we dash off.

"You should not be doomed for that" he grimly mandated below me.

My eyes darted to his lips. The watching crowd baffle when his mouth began to bleed. And as usual, they don't sanction to it.

"Retards," he commented before coughing out loud.

Neverminding the taunt impact left on my body and definitely charging at whoever is gonna get near, I immediately stood up to cover up. Especially now that he wasn't able to move for his trespass cast a spellbound, and although he is too proud to let me, I tried hard to clad him from anyone's eyes.

Cause vampires must not bleed. For blood... we are built just to be hungered of it, to lust crazily over it. Cause in the first place, we never had it. That is why it is truly empowering when we suck it out of humans. Cause to afford what has not been yours is staggering. Blood, heart, and soul— we are livid of harboring it all.

And as the catchword says, a vampire doesn't experience a heartbreak, as to begin with there is nothing to break. Literally heartless...

And that's what makes us different from all the other bloodsuckers. We do have heart.

Though with it is the discerning dusk and gore. Hold no light nor life, but a thumping passion to malevolently conquer all that is set to live. More rapid than humans and much more sinister than the raging Grostoque clan. It is pumping the deepest red blood that has always been mistaken a pitch black. And it is never a beautiful sight.

And it is heinously surviving despite the scathing dark and red veins that trying to wrap, desiring to devour it whole but failing.

Laying flat on the ground and still spitting blood, he mortified all of them like the moron that he is. "How hard did she order for me? That was a weak blow-"

"Stop hurting him!" I set my fangs out and ballistically advanced, immediately twisting the head of the man that is about to smack his head with a damn vampire chainsaw!

The working chainsaw vagabondly soared, head-cutting some other vampires as it finds its way far from me. And all that it passed vanished like dust in thin air.

I set foot on the ground, with the cloak swaying on my glory. I loudly growled like a beast of an animal, threatening the destruction of all of them!

"You do not hurt him."

"Lay a breath near him again if you dreamt to die."

The invisible border evaporated and Damien used that to cuss at all of us closer. "Oh! Well, you all suck."

0