Out from the dark
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I double-checked the entrance and made sure it is closed to no escape before trailing towards his cell. There has been absolute silence until the chains are in a perilous uproarious sound.

In the pit of darkness, an almost unfamiliar man revealed himself. I gasped in stupefaction as he unfold all of himself in the light.

Arms and feet boldly tied in a wrap of tight chains, his face is messily lined by ultimately black and deep blue veins, and his lips... are cruelly raven as if unfeed and parched for a long time. His eyes weren't any calmer as they used to be before and he is obscuring them in the guise of his now grown mid-length hair. My chest pounded and my tears started to fall when I assessed all of the changes it brought him for everyone to call him a monster.

"Rei...shza..." he dyingly called.

I nodded. Yes. It is me.

How beautiful my name really sounds when it was from your lips.

Despite the unfamiliarity in his eyes, I knew I caught his disheartenment when I entered the forbidden dungeon. The door automatically closed, leaving no light in the room. I remained in the distance, watching him and the smoldering nightfall casting all over him.

"Let's talk?" I beamed lovingly in controlled sobs.

To which he immediately refused.

"Go away! I don't need you here!" he echoed on a disheartening growl.

I took more steps. Stubborn.

"Don't you miss me? Cause I missed you so,"

He diabolically showed his blooded sharp fangs as he fought off all that is suddenly charging at him. He clawed his head hastily as if it was on a very painful clench. He growled like all of it is to break loose and in extreme passion to go away from my nearing body, he stumbled on the ground recklessly, making him look like the only rubbish view in the empty room.

"I told you. To stay! Away! Why is that so hard to follow Ferro?!" with newly acquired cuts he blasted.

The thing is you cannot make a Ferro follow anyone. Especially if it's against their will.

"You always shout at me on my visits," I chuckled.

I smiled with blue eyes when his pitch-black orbs refused my knowing face.

"Please... Stay... away... " he tried hard to calm his monstrous voice to stop me from being scared.

See? He'd always recognize his love for me.

His jaw clenched vigorously when I followed and kneel to graze his now scarred and rough cheek. The veins on all of his body throbbed severely as if it is gonna explode when I fully positioned myself in his reach.

"Look what you've done. You hurt yourself again just to get away from me," I softly scolded.

"You didn't take care of yourself right? Look at this fist right here. It is now full of cuts..." I held his hand and kissed it gently with my tears darting frailly even in my most controlled sobs.

"D-didn't I... didn't I tell you..."

I turned my back on him to hide my foolish downfall cause I just saw our ring on his finger, as the only unscathed part of him. And the only glistening in his ablaze darkness.

"T-to stop... h-hurting yourself?" my voice broke.

He yanked his hands at me and pretentiously acted unaffected even when his heaving chest says otherwise. My gaze hopelessly remained on his wounded hand.

"Go home. I don't need a weakling at my sight,"

I pouted.

His brows crooked as he looked at my lips.

I chuckled in between my tears. "Thank Damien I am not as weak anymore! I am the strongest she-vampire in this-"

His eyes doused when his hand move on its own, strangling me harshly. I closed my eyes in acknowledgment.

This curse must have pained him more than I am now, so I would not complain if this is the farthest conversation we are gonna have.

Shaking in fierce disapproval, his left hand rose... and it took long before it firmly fought off the hand that is making me see black and white.

I fell on the ground, gasping for air when it miraculously won over the other before it finally took me.

But then the resistance seemed like it took a toll on him. His body was viciously smashed to the ground, making him growl at what seemed to be an unyielding torture. He started shaking feverishly and his lips dried the most severe like they had received the most staggering drought of his life.

"Are you thirsty?"

"Fuck no! Don't you dare hold me!"

How pompous of him. I held his face and angled his resisting mouth just exactly at his need.

He rebelliously jerked his head out of it with a groan so repulsing that it reached my heart. "Get out of my sight! I don't need you!"

He again scorched in pain when I was out of his reach. His chest started heaving abnormally. I plowed my hand in my mouth to stop myself from ugly sobbing when everything at once screamed raging nightmare for him.

With all of my might, I lifted him up, slanting my neck exactly above his arid mouth.

"You can have your sip, just don't kill me please?"

As if hungered for a decade, his forceful arms grabbed me by the waist... mercilessly and insatiably sucked the blood out of my neck that I cried in so much pain!

I closed my eyes, realizing my death. It is meant to be. I am meant to be for him. He wanted me... but dead.

He is not my Akin anymore.

And I woke up, not his anymore.

0