Unexpected Visitors
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We have successfully reached Akin's table but my mind is still busy contemplating whether what happened is real or not. On what that hallucination is all about. I shot my head back again to where I found him but he was not there anymore.

But I didn't take alcohol earlier. I can't be making up things.

Rain elbowed me secretly when he learned of my spacing out. It was just then I realized where we are at and who we are with. His group of friends is huge. And quite known. More of what I thought it is.  I plastered a coy smile on the inquiring eyes focused on me.

But I couldn't familiarize all of their faces. I couldn't fully grasp their names as Rain introduces me to them. I am too consumed that it took split of seconds for me to notice that my hand have stayed in the air even if there was no one to handshake to.

I put it down and felt relief it wasn't immediately noticed as they were more focused on my face than my hand. But just right after my ease, someone's shadow consumed mine.

Akin's expanse deliberately covered my view of his friends as he strode.

I gave him my unfocused orbs and he bob his head down to fully meet it.

"Is everything alright?" his eyes prying on me.

I nodded.

He stepped once more and his frame fully blocked me from anyone. Now I felt both shrank with the way he seems to possessively tower over me and the confusion of what I just thought I saw. I traced his neck, his hard adams apple, his lips before reaching his commanding eyes.

"Reishza," he called.

I frowned, giving him half of my attention. "Hmmm?"

"What is it?" it was a sound suspicion.

The profoundness of his tone awakened me, making me realize what I almost forgot. I blinked and languidly tried to shoulder roll to remove his coat. "It is not freezing anymore so I am returning the coat to you. Thank you,"

"What did you see?" he asked dead serious that it made me glance at him completely.

"Huh? None. Here's your coa-" I said as I struggle on the other side of the coat cause I have my phone and bulky purse in my left hand.

I am just about to fully remove his coat on my body when he halted my movements by firmly placing his hand on my shoulder. I thought he is just busy stopping me from removing the coat but his following silence and expression looks like it is not just about it. He suddenly looked grim and sharp.

I traced his line of vision and saw him grimacing at the unfamiliar man I have just seen earlier. At the exact spot.

The man smiled mockingly at him.

'Fool'.

That's what I caught on his lips before his eyes found mine again.

I held my breath when I saw how critically, his eyes changed its color to hostile-antagonistic red again. Small opening of the mouth and the sharp fangs proudly peak out. Not contented, he is on a dark grin while lightly waving his fingers to say 'hi'.

I couldn't believe it!

I gripped Akin for help but him repeatedly clenching his jaw is what I noticed.

And what I saw next is something that made my body shiver.

I can't believe my eyes when I literally saw how his white pupils blacken, all of them are black! It took its time to fully cover it whole as if there was an intenseness forcing it not to but it just made it more explicit, more menacing on my watch. And like a curse, his gentle aura got superseded by malevolence and menace I cannot contain.

I felt burned looking at him... being near him... touching him...

I shakingly removed my hold on him. What is this?

What am I seeing?!

He tried to reach for me gently but I refused to be. I don't want him touching me! He should not be near me!

His eyes shaded darker when he caught my gaze.

"Come here..." he painfully called.

Without permission and with a hasty decision, I forcefully pulled the still socializing Rain away. Fast that he couldn't even bid goodbye to them. I do not care if they'll be gossiping about how worst my attitude is. All I know is we have to get out of here!

And why are they not seeing these?!

We are already on the dark path again and this time I couldn't even open a flashlight because my nervousness and panic of all the things I just witnessed is materializing like a roaring storm!

"What's up with you?!" Rain rebelled on my hold, and because I am shaking nonstop he has successfully removed himself from my grip.

His eyes then flew to my shaking hands and my heaving chest.

Shortly, his brows furrowed at my appearance. His face screamed anxiousness and mindfully he closed our distance.

"Are you okay? What is wrong?" he concernedly asked and held me by my shoulders to calm me from shaking.

With trembling voice, I stared into his worried eyes. "We have to go Rain. Out of here… please. I saw them…"

"You saw what? Are you fine? What's happening!" he exclaimed and my fear has gotten more intense when Akin suddenly appeared behind him!

His fangs are out and I feel like I do not know him anymore. His eyes… they are only viciously black!

"Rain! Let's go!" I shouted in panic, but Rain only followed my eyes.

He turned his back and saw what is behind him. His eyes immediately widen at the sight. My eyes is already watering and I felt stuck in my position.

Will he kill me? Us?

I can't die.

We can't die.

Something snapped on my back and I couldn't help myself but to froze in place when the unfamiliar man I was staggering at earlier suddenly appeared beside me. A strong scent attacked my nose and the sound of his lips stretching for a smirk reached my ears. His calloused hand is placed on my shoulders, which is now bare for my running has displaced the coat I am wearing.

I closed my eyes when he suddenly breathed and whispered cold in my ear.

"Hello, sister."

I gasped and stopped breathing because of the overwhelming peril his voice has. It isn't gentle. Isn't calm. It is deadly sinister. It wasn't coming from a human. It is monstrously cajoling.

And that voice... his very voice, reminded me of the voice I keep hearing in my dreams.

Out of the blue, Akin viciously lunged at him, and he was thrown away very far at us that if it weren't for my weird eyes I won't catch up. He was swept out to a forest surrounded by tall trees I confirm is an hour away from where we are at.

I watched him roll his shoulders with a frantic and thrilled smeeze. He spat blood casually on his side and clicked his jaw like it was nothing. He is yawning when our eyes met.

As if he knew I was seeing him despite the unbelievable distance between, he crucifiedly locked my eyes. It was as if he memorized what is wrong with me all of his darkness intensified. Amused as hell, he glazed his lips and arched his brows.

"Impossible," I whispered in fright.

Akin, while I'm occupied, is suddenly beside me. And another impossible thing I learned is that I didn't hear him coming. It is not the way it should be. I could have heard!

He returned the coat properly in place. His orbs are back to normal as he occupies all of my sight, before saying something I did not expect to hear from him.

"Go,"

0