Relimenia: The Other World
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Please just leave me here," I begged when she approached more on the edge of the terrifying end of cliff that the fragments of it fell into the deadly depths.

I did not hear them clashing in any form of surface. I didn't, with my eyesight, saw them stop falling.

"I can taste fear. Why does everything that comes to your mouth sound fear? It is a dumb thing to feel."

Said she who is strolling wildly on the frail-looking tree branch that anchors life and death. The wind swayed our hair, the same way it did to my dress. The same way it swayed us when the branch bent.

Honestly... I closed my eyes when the view of my demise got into my sight again. I will rather be dumb than die in lunatic braveness!

Next to the end of the forest is a deadly cliff whose height is feets away from the unknown and unseen earth. And it was staggering to perceive what it is beyond, especially when in the hand of a careless captor.

"What's your name again?"

"Reishza Baile-"

She snickered.

"Ah, Reishza Ferro."

I squeaked in terror when she effortlessly grabbed my ankle and turned me upside down like a mere weightless doll! Now my head is pointing to a view that is calling for a final destination!

And she is holding me in one hand!

"Don't let go! I beg-,"

Her lips twisted and crooked thy brows. "Begging was said to not exist in your bloodline,"

"I am no related to who-"

"You must be dumb." she cut off before doing the move I am most scared at! She must be insane!

"Open your eyes princess and show me how exhilarating they said you are,"

I obnoxiously prayed for my life and groop her like a damn sticky gecko when she daredevil jumped like it wasn't a damn ruined pit!

I wanted to scream my lungs out but the potent and fast-paced breeze is forcefully slapping my mouth I am scared it may tear it! I opened my eyes for quick seconds and my eyelids almost stretch out!

Yet I cannot be stopped to slay a jaw drop and ball my eyes out when she briskly removed her left hand off me to yank her ponytail out and let her hair and I enjoy the fall! I cannot be more terrified!

She caught me in the fall with one hand again after tossing the black band. She gaily whistled as if on her favorite play.

And still all the while of white, brown, or green fast-paced sight, I caught how she mockingly scanned my face when she let go of me completely!

"Spread your wings, you Grostoque"

If it weren't for my passionate cling to her legs I have fallen fast and furious to the chasms!

I hitched there, have spun on a 360 and now facing heaven, in the mercy of her foot. In extreme effort, I climbed over her body like a damn desperate lizard. She then loudly laughed like it was the most comical thing she have ever seen in her existence.

Wings of what? I only knew what wings I had. A pad with wings doesn't sound like a savior on a life-threatening stint!

"You are choking me to death!"

Her chest vibrates like hell against mine. She is out for a full-blown laugh! And I am on her little mercy.

"Have mercy," I appealed, almost dying.

"Laughingstock, damn..." she continued murmuring and bitch-laughing.

It goes on until she suddenly stopped and hissed under her breath.

"Fine," she said, as she keeps her hand off and on at me like a light switch.

"Yeah... yeah... sure," she boredly answer to who knows while she is playing with her hair. One hand out of me again.

"You are so overprotective! She is having fun!"

She grunted as she annoyedly brought her hands back at me, squeezing a bit more of my arms. It hurts but I would rather be held like this than be freed again. I renewed my groping, making sure it is more intense than hers.

Cause if hers is for irritation, mine is for keeping me alive.

The racing of my heart continued until the blows of the wind became less damaging, and the extra sounds of swiss became occasional and almost none anymore. I opened my eyes after the peril and got welcomed by a different scene that looked too fictional to humans eyes.

I know I should only be really nervous and in fear of my life because of the sudden change of environment I am seeing and the extremity of what I have just experienced, but you cannot blame my astonishment at the view I thought is too far to be existing.

Green lands healthier and greener than ours is laid in front of me. It was as if there was no drought. That it is all what I didn't expect. And it is paradise after hades.

The giant and very lively varieties of big trees which seem to be here for a long while is everywhere and it displays a majestic vibe along with the sound of the waterfalls, that is a bit far but not too far for my sight because it just after the green lands we are now positioned. I can even glimpse the top of it and the amount of clean water it is spilling down. Everything majestic I have witnessed in Corasia is an upgrade version here.

The wholesomeness of its nature made me remember a scene in a movie where a woman with a pitchfork who had her wings removed by her first love is the protagonist. I can't believe there is a place like this.

Animals are freely living their best life like people here are not their predators. They are walking and flying anywhere they want. I've seen a lot of rare species of birds, insects, and such, so despite the fact that I am not sure of the trouble my visit and this woman might bring me, the nature seemed to shift my worries... a little.

"Can't believe they are worried you'd become a threat," Ryelia is side commenting when a bold plack of something from above made known. Suddenly,  there was a loud thump of something that fell off from the sky. And it made the land shake drastically that it severely irked my system.

In the threat of the earthquake, the birds flew away in fright.

I got shocked by its intensity, but the humorless and sonorous voice is a different kind. Frightening the whole of my soul.

"Who is with you?" it was gore in his raspy voice.

Am I dead? Because if not, why am I seeing this?

0