CHAPTER~1: Different World?
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A boy was sleeping on a hard and cold floor with few others in a tightly packed room with only other children breathing coming around him.

however, as he opened his eyes he tried to think where he is and he took in his surroundings and saw what could be said to be a medium-sized room made of wood and a structure that he could imagine was from some village.

the room was filled with a few children who were wrapped in rugged blanket to fight cold but they would hardly work if he thinks about how worn out and thin they were looking.

As he thought back to how he was just buying a few groceries for dinner and was going to cross a road however next thing he knows he ends up here laying on the hard cold floor

when he tried to move his body felt hard to move however he also felt as if his body was not his own and when he finally looks at his body and others around he goes into a daze and tries to stand up and try to leave the room and try to see if he is even in the same world as his own and what is outside as his mind wonders to different possibilities.

however when he finally succeeds in controlling the body that was not his own by looking at his now small and thin arms and legs while observing other children around everyone seems to be roughly seven to nine years old.

He quickly takes in his surroundings and takes a deep breath and leaves the room only to hear two women talking in what seems to be a foreign language that seems to be an Asian language if he takes in the faces of every child sleeping in the room.

As he thinks this all in his mind while also thinking of the consequences of not knowing the language or suddenly forgetting for a child of his age and leaves the building that seemed to be an orphanage while panicking internally without even wearing any footwear and leaves barefoot.

however when he finally left the building and found himself outside he could only see what seem to be a village out of a fairy tale that is surrounded by a big forest with birds chirping voices all around the place.

Every building seem to be made of wood and had some ancient allure that made them seem unique to him.

'Aiden' or at least that is what his name was before all this happened, could only gulp at the sight of a whole village surrounded by trees that were way more extraordinary than one's in his own world one can tell just by looking with how big and green they were.

As he walks a few more steps here and there while still looking around dazedly he only has one question in mind,

'Has he transmigrated to the past or is this some different world entirely?'

0