47. Back at home
69 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sky is blue. The weather is fine, as the sun is shining shimmering. Above a skyscraper's rooftop, there stood a young cute and handsome boy at the edge wearing casual clothes and a cap. If someone sees him, they might fear he'll fall. He stares at the view of the bustling city with a deep serious expression. 

Yes, this mysterious boy is the one and only I, Lerey who's now a boy again. Currently, I'm in my original appearance when I haven't met that old man yet. I'm on earth so I just thought using this appearance is a better choice. Besides, I should still be my true self from time to time. Also, my name is Zyan Asley. 

"Ahh... The smell of chemical air, how I missed this feeling!" I smiled. "The scent of technology is as soothing as always!"

"Hey kid! What are you doing here??!" Some guards showed up. 

"Oh, I apologize for trespassing mister. To be honest, I don't know why out of all places, I was dropped here. Have a great dear sirs and goodbye!" I replied and saluted them. Slowly, I disintegrated into glass and vanished in seconds, teleporting myself to another place with a style. 

I'll just hope they'll think I'm a ghost or something. 

++++

Opening my eyes, I find myself in a very familiar street surrounded by houses in uniform. Without a doubt, this was my neighborhood. 

"Hehe." I snickered. With a big smile on my face, I immediately rushed to where my house is. I've been living here for years so of course I still memorize this place. 

"Hmmm... Why does it looks so different... It's like, something's change and some are missing." I murmured. I've arrived in front of the house. I then clicked the doorbell. However, the person who greeted me is a woman in her twenties that I don't recognize. 

"What is it, boy?" She asked. 

"Is mother here?"

"Who?" 

"Is there a woman named Jane here?"

"No, and I live alone."

"Huh.... "

From what I can gather, she seemed to be the owner of this house now. Did I make a mistake? I definitely double checked it earlier and this is the right address... 

"This is block 2 lot 2 right?" I asked. 

"Yes?"

"Hah..." I sighed. 

It's possible they transferred home... 

"I guess I'll just find them myself." Using my super awareness, I searched the whole country in my mind like I have a detector map. In a span of a second, I saw many unbelievable things. Some are even unholy like, some murder crimes, multiple accidents, and many more all in once. What I found amusing too is that I witnessed too many intercourse scenes. How can they do that this early in the morning? Don't they have anything better to do? I'm a minor! Not like it's my problem. I'm getting cringe from all of my rantings. 

"Hah.... I finally... found them... " I'm painting heavily. I don't really know why I'm this exhausted just from that. Probably since I've gathered too much information at once. 

"Are you alright?" She asked, worried about my unstable breath. 

"I'm fine... Big sister." I assured her before walking away. 

++++

I teleported a few kilometers away. Of course, I made sure no one sees me when I teleport since I still have a mentality of an earthling. Well, that time at the building was just a special case of me showing off out of excitement. 

Well, here I am now at the entrance of an ash funeral house. 

As I entered casually and looked around, I found a garden of urns. There I found the names of my mother, father, and sister. 

"I wonder what happened?" I asked the air. Though, I don't wanna know. 

Without thinking much, I tried to revive. However, I just couldn't. 

"So this is what you meant when you told me that I could only use a fraction of my power, huh." I muttered. 

Whatever. I've already achieved my goal, which is to only see them. All I wanted is to go around anyways. To be honest, I've always wished to live alone once I grow up. 

6