50. Gangster looking kids on earth
46 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another few hours have passed, and I still have too much time left for my crusade to riding all the rides. 

Deciding to rest for a bit, I headed to some hot dog stand to buy and eat one. 

While eating my spicy hotdog with buns, I saw a familiar face. It's a dude in white jacket and has the face of a typical bully. 

"Ain't he the one that I pranked with a toy cockroach a while ago?" I smirked. 

He seems to be with two friends who are boys, hitting on a girl in a corner in broad daylight. 

I observed their every movement silently, and I can clearly tell that the girl is getting uncomfortable. So yeah, I guess I'll just interfere like usual. 

"Why won't you go back with me!? Is it because of that guy?!?" He said. 

"How many times I need to tell you that's not it! I'm just sick of your toxicity already!" She said. "Leave me alone!"

"Yeah man! Can't you hear she's shooing you away like how you pushed me back at the haunted house!?" I joined the quarrel, walking closer to them menacingly. "Hey bro! We met again! It's fate. Though, you shouldn't act like that if you want a relationship, you know? That's so uncool."

"So it's this dumbass again. Well, why do you care? Just mind your own damn business."

"But I can't just stand by and watch you troubling this miss here. Stop this in an instant or I'll call your father."

"... Oh yeah? You know my father?" 

"Absolutely." I said as I then read his mind. And wow, his father is actually a big shot billionaire and he just escaped from his guards. 

"There's no way you know my father—" He was about to say something. However, he immediately begged as I showed him his sister's number that I'm currently dialing. "Wait stop that, I tell you!"

"Then scram before she answers!"

"Fine! You better not regret this!" He kicked the air as he leaves with his lackeys. 

"Thank you for saving me, I'm Jade." 

"Woah, you're mommy."

"... What? Are you asking me to pamper you?"

"Nah. Your name is just the similar as my mother's, you see."

"Oh."

"Anyways, are you alone?" I asked. 

"Well, I was not till a while ago."

"Ah yes, they left you. Then, how about we go together? My presence alone makes any trouble unable to be near us because I'm an anti trouble barrier." I suggested. 

"By the way, my name is Zyan Asley. I don't like being called Zyan or Asley only, I want it full Zyan Asley." I introduced. With a moment of pause, she finally accepted and shook my hands. 

And so, that's how we got togerther. I know I just said it's more fun to be alone but, I do whatever I want. Having someone to talk while waiting in a long line is kinda good, I guess. Of course, I didn't pry about her life because I didn't have enough care to care. 

++++

8:00 pm, the park is about to close. The moon is radiating a bright light with the help of the sun behind the scene. Some might ship them, but I just view them as mother and son. 

Currently, we're waiting for a bus since she's going home. I'm tagging along but I honestly don't know where to sleep. I mean, there's so many choices, hehe. I just thought that I'll go down at the stop after hers since I'm a gentleman. 

"Hey." She called. 

"What is it?"

"... Should we exchange numbers?" She requested shyly. 

"Woah, so you finally asked."

"Aren't boys the one who should be asking about this though."

"And why would I? It's not like I plan for us to talk ever again in the future."

"Just give me your number."

"Kay." I gave my phone. After that, she gave hers. We exchanged phones. 

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" I asked. 

"Aw, thanks." She replied. 

"Yeah, we shall thank the moon for letting us mortals bask under its beautiful moonlight."

"Tch, you really are..." She was about to complain about something. But suddenly, a group of three guys arrived. 

3