1.My Ordinary Life.
690 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Clack,*Clack,*Clack, in an unknown place 2 people could be seen playing some sort of video game, one with diamond shaped purple eyes, long white and purple hair that seems to glow some sort of energy.

"Tsk. I keep on losinggggg , Can't you at least let me win once pleaseeeee"

she said with a pleading voice to the person in front of her, a person with long white hair and green eyes that seemed to glow infinitely.

"Nah it's fun seeing you suffer like that"

He said as he looked at the purple hair girl who showed a pouting face.

"I'm just joking Y'know"

He said while hugging her, The purple haired girl seemed to enjoy it and hugged him back before standing up

"You're going now?"

"Yeah, looks like someone's calling, see ya!"

She said as she left through a portal the instant she finished her sentence. The man smiled and whispered

"See ya.. Kiana."

as she left, 15 other figures suddenly appeared out of no where

"You sure love that one don't ya?"

Said a purple haired woman with glasses and a white coat.

"She was the very first after all"

He said while smiling as he closed his eyes.

 

[ Huh, Another one of these dreams eh..]

Sometimes I ask myself. Maybe I wasn't meant for this world? as I open my eyes and see the time

[ it's still 5, guess I can still sleep a lil... Yeah right as if I can still sleep, I got school today, ah Fuck I'm so lazy can't I just skip school.... ]

I thought to myself as I was tidying my bed, I then took a shower, used my uniform and took my phone, it was already 6 but my brother's still asleep.

"OI WAKE UP IT'S ALREADY 6, YOUR GONNA MAKE YOUR BROTHER LATE AGAIN"

I could already hear my mom screaming at him as I was reading a novel in my phone.

[Ah It still feels the same even though I've read this multiple times]

I was reading was a Japanese novel titled "Kumo Desu Nani ka Ga" or "So I'm a Spider, So what?" it's an interesting novel where the MC "Wakaba Hiiro" was killed in an explosion and reincarnated as a spider as she begins her journey to uncover the secrets of the world, but what she didn't know herself at the time was that she was not the real Wakaba Hiiro. I've read the manga and novel and it's really fun

No typical Overpowered MC or reincarnated with a cheat skill, no extremely power races, how she grows to adjust and starts to slowly lose her humanity is quite sad but it was to be expected as she needed to adapt or die in the hands of the monsters. Too bad the anime was bad.

It could've been a really good one. well that's how life works after all, you never know what'll happen until it happens. in the end we can only move forward and take it as a lesson or stay there clinging on something that can no longer be change.

"Bro, did you see where my phone go?"

"Dunno, you probably charged it somewhere"

"Damn it help me find it would ya?"

 I pointed by finger at our chair, his phone was charging there, he then took his phone and smiled at me, sometimes I wonder why can he be so clumsy sometimes, eh it's a part of human nature after all , can't really blame him. 

"Oi you two, hurry up you're going to be late for school"

 My father said calmly as he went down the stairs, which me and my brother followed suit, Dad then took us to school with his motorbike.

"See ya"

"See ya"

As I said goodbye to my brother before going to my class, in my class I could vaguely hear the girls gossiping, the boys playing some sort of truth or dare game with a plastic bottle, I then put my stuff at the table and checked my watch, it was 6:40.

[Well there's still 5 minutes, might as well read a novel]

 5 minutes passed, we submitted our phones and started to make conclusions from the books we read for our literation, we prayed and sang our national anthem, while waiting for the teacher to come in, I decided to read my Biology book, time passes and our teacher finally came.

"Attention, Greet"

"Good Morning, Miss Rosa"

"Morning students, now sit down"

Miss Rosa our Biology teacher, all my classmates looked tired and down, while I was interested on what we're gonna learn today, Miss Rosa then started explaining about the Chemical structure of Lipids, something I find boring as I'm not that interested into it, but I still took notes just incase she wanted to give us a pop quiz , that way I can just check my notes, you never know when you suddenly forget something.

"Pssst, Gab lemme borrow your notes later"

"Later."

"Thanks, hehe"

The only person I consider an actual friend in my class, his names Reynaldi, he's really good at chinese literature, although his biology skills are Meh. as time passed, our biology lesson ended, we greeted Miss Rosa, and as she left our class, all my classmates sighed heavily and looked like they were half-dead, can't really blame them y'know , Biology's quite a hard lesson after all, the next lesson was Math, Something I'm really bad at...

[Oh crap, I hate math, please come late please come late ple-]

As I said that to myself, our math Teacher, Mr. Mike appeared in class almost instantly, I sighed, this was not gonna be a fun lesson. after approximately 45 minutes , he left our class, it was break time, everyone was walking, going to the canteen, As I walked there with Rey and the others, we stumbled upon some sort of portal at the parking lot, we could see a few people standing Infront of the portal.

"Looks like there's another Gate here, eh we'll be fine. the hunter's will just kill the boss in it and it'll disappear"

"Ahau", One of the boys in my class said that while showing a playful face, he's one of the best basket ball players at our school.

"And then they failed, and the monsters inside kills us all"

Reynaldi said, Everyone laughed, taking his words as a joke, while I was thinking what would happen if that really happened. but then again the hunter's would probably close the gates ,understandably since they all think the hunters are extremely powerful. then again, there's no way they'd be newbie hunters, since they're the hunters the school hired as guards, incase something like this were to happen. recently though a lot of gates have been appearing here in there so there's no telling what would happen, after all it's better to be safe then sorry.

"Gab can you buy be coffee?, I'll pay it back later"

one of my friends "Christopher", I call him Chris for short, I was planning to buy coffee anyways so I nodded and went to the canteen.

"2 coffee's please"

"That'll be 6000 Rupiahs"

one of the workers said as he took the coffee and placed it at the counter, I took the money and placed it there, which he took , he then smiled.

"Thank you"

I nodded my head and went to our table, I then placed  the coffee infront of him, and sat next to him

"Thanks"

"Your welcome"

We all chatted until breaktime was over, As we walked upstairs to our own class, suddenly I felt something out of place, probably my intuition.

[Huh I wondered what's that about?] 

Little did I know, this was when my days as a normal high school students would crumble forever.

8