6.Execution of Plan
255 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A boy could be seen crying while hugging his mother, the mother could be seen comforting the boy

"It's ok, it's ok.. I'm here for you, hush, you're fine now"

"I changed myself for them.. yet they still find me weird, I tried to be like them. yet they ran from me. why do they hate me...."

"That's just how the world is. it's not all rainbows and sunshine , it's never fair, it's always like that...."

"I see.... , I..... I'm just gonna stop trying.... I'll focus on myself.. I don't need fake friends... I just need a few close friends..."

"True friends will only show themselves when your in the darkest time of your life. that's why you should cherish them.."

The boy wiped his tears. he showed his mother a determined look. the mother looked at him and hugged him tightly.

 

It was time to execute our plan. as I was preparing my self, I could see the other student's looking extremely nervous, some even began saying things like, "Tell my family I love them" or some sort of cliché kind of line, but then again they would probably die or never meet their family again, and that is something that I deeply respect, well at least for some other kids who looked quite.

[Hah... the second they're gonna get killed, they're probably gonna tell where the others are going]

"Let's go."

Andrian said, going out first, after 20 seconds, I went out which the other students followed suit. we were trying to be as sneaky as possible. as we got decently far enough. it was time. some students shouted, alerting the nearby Ice elves, we then all started running in different directions, trying to confuse them. we needed to buy them at least 1 minute to escape. 

"CHECK EVERY TENTS MAKE SURE THEY CAN'T HIDE ,CAPTURE ALL THE HUMANS, SHOW THEM THAT THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO ESCAPE!!!!"

[That's the leader eh. seeing how he's just showing himself like that, he must be quite confident there's nothing we can do]

As I thought those words, I could see the leader walking towards the tent where he captures us all .As the leader went to the tent where he captured us all, he was shocked when he opened the tent and found most of us still tied up

[Huh? was it a false alarm?, wait. why aren't they mov-]

An explosion could be heard, it was extremely loud and had hit the leader directly, we were hoping that it would at least slow him down. but nope. all the explosion had done was making him extremely pissed

"YOU FUCKING HUMANS, HOW DARE YOU USE PETTY TRICKS ON ME, I SWEAR I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU ALL"

It had already been 1 minute, the others must've already escape, let's see can I escape safely. as I was trying to be sneaky, I saw Andrian being choked by an Ice elf, my heart throbbed. I could probably distract the guy and let him escape, but I'd be force to fight them, most of the other students had been killed, it was only Andrian left. 

Andrian's POV:

"Ughhh..."

[Ah... is this the end-? Am I gonna die?]

*Bonk

"OVER HERE YOU HOT-HEADED BASTARDS"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU LITTLE KID?"

As the ice elf released his grip on me I fell to the ground, I could see Gaby distracting the ice elf giving me an opportunity to escape, he then gave me a smile, a smile that looked like he was ready to die to save his friends, with a heavy heart I seized the opportunity to run, I could only cry silently and ran as far as I could.

Gaby's POV:

Andrian used the opportunity I created to escape. I could feel his sadness as he left me, he probably thought I was prepared to die, but I'm not that kind of person, I had already decided what I wanted to do, as I saw the ice elf coming closer to me. he then stopped a few steps from me

"What's your name child? I'll at least acknowledge the fact that you were prepared to die"

"Gaby Mochizuki"

"Gaby. I'll remember that name. NOW DIE"

Kiara's POV

I could only curse myself, I had failed to protect all the students. as we ran with the others, I could hear the student's shouting, they're sacrificing their lives, to give us a chance to escape. I could only silently grit my teeth and try to keep a calm face.

I used to be a part of a party. we were a party of 4, but due to personal reasons, she had left and became a teacher, around 9 months ago, she found out that her party was disbanded as the other members had died. I felt guilty. if I had not left would they had survived-?

"Miss... will they be fine-?"

"I don't know. but we must seize the opportunity created and recover our strength."

"Can we even survive this..."

As I was thinking, I could see someone in the distance, As I was thinking what I should do , one of the student's said, "Andrian?", we then rushed to him and saw him badly bruised.

"Where are the others"

"They. They. They're no longer here"

I could hear some people being shocked, I know it was bound to happen, I cannot forgive myself for letting those children be bait, I vowed in my heart.

[That elf.. I'll kill him. and let him feel the suffering we felt]

-

They had ran for approximately 78 minutes, as they believed they had reached a safe distance away from the elf camp, Kiara could feel slightly relieved, she wanted to go further, but the students were already worn out, as they decided to take a quick rest. an arrow was shot, as it was about to hit Kiara, Jemol had transformed and tanked the shot.

Jemol's POV:

[Heh, I'm a holy knight, we're known for our high resistanc-]

"UGHHHHH, How-?"

As Jemol suddenly screamed in pain, he was confused, how did an ice arrow passed through his defenses

"KEKEKEKEKE, Even if you do have strong defense, this arrow ignores all forms of defenses."

The Ice elf said calmly with a slightly crazed tone, as he was processing the information, his instincts flared, the ice elf had disappeared, the next second the Ice elf had pierced his heart. as he coughed blood, there was 1 thing that didn't make sense. how did they find them that easily?

"*Cough, How- did you find us so quickly-?"

As he asked with his dying breath, the ice elf could only sigh with disappointment.

"Who was it called? Ah yes Fred, that was his name. I promised to spare him if he told me where you went. ah you humans are truly despicable. who would've thought you'd betray each other this easily, Oh you're already dead?"

As Jemol's body laid down lifelessly, the Ice elf could be seen giving a maniacal grin, as the situation looked hopeless, despair had taken over the crowd. Kiara could only look at the situation realizing there was no way out. The only thing she could think of was to take the Ice elf down even if it costs her life.

"ALL AWAKENED, WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS MAN DOWN EVEN AT THE COST OF OUR LIVES"

As she said those words, the other awakened had transformed, it seems like they were prepared to use everything they got to kill the elf even if it costs them their lives.

"Ah..... KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE COME AT ME YOU PUNY HUMANS, LET ME SHOW YOU TRUE DESPAIR"

9