8.Different Perspectives
203 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Fal-Tur-Ah-VII, I am the 7th leader of our tribe. a long time ago we elves made an agreement with the humans, we would give them a part of our land in turn for a part of their mines. It went well.. in the beginning at least. It was a bright and sunny day, we were suppose to meet with the human king to show our trust. 

"SIR! SIR!"

A soldier could be heard screaming, as our king looked to him in confusion.

"Mother.. Hah.. Hah.."

"Speak slowly my child, what did mother say?"

"MOTHER'S CORE WAS STOLEN"

I was surprised. I didn't expect the core to be stolen, but there was no one who knew where Mother's core was. the only one who knows where it was was our king and. The human king.

[Did that human stole mother's core?,Impossible ]

As I we were confused, suddenly arrows were shot at us, it was humans

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS"

As our king shouted in despair and confusion, we were confused why were the humans attacking us?

"Isn't it obvious?, to kill you, as our king commands"

"Why-?"

I said with a desperate tone, we had held our part of the oath? what had caused the humans to betray us?

"We'll wipe out all the intelligent species. so that only humans are left. we would become undefeatable"

I was shocked. but there was no time to think, if this were to continue mother would die, and all nature would eventually wither. It would turn this place into an eternal winter.

I no longer remembered how long it had been. Just for their greed. those foolish humans destroyed the "Balance" of the world, they were annihilated, while we had evolved, our skin had turned blue. we had adapted with the harsh winter. I could still remember as the king pleaded for his life ,promising wealth, slaves, women.

He said he had no clue about the betrayal he said it was a coupe d'état planned by them to overthrow their kingdom t, as our King reached out his hand. the human king had stabbed him in the heart. Killing him that instant. all those BULLSHIT. , all those lies, Humans. are disgusting creatures. 

One day 3 humans had appeared out of no where, they looked like they were scouting the area. I ordered my soldiers to kill them when they least expected. They were killed after a while, I thought that would be the end of the humans. However. out of no where 70 more humans appeared.

Were they trying to wage war? was it a skilled group of elites?, were they not annihilated?, that should be impossible. they were killed by the !@$*(*@(!) centuries ago. only 1 thing had come in mind. They were here to conquer this land. I could not allow it, I would do everything to protect my remaining brethren. 

We waited. and waited. it had been a month, their leader looked weakened. It was the perfect time to capture them, and sacrifice them to "Mother". as the leader dropped her guard we attacked. we had succeeded, we had captured them. I was delighted and confused.  were humans really this weak?

However my instincts were warning me of a single boy? he looked completely ordinary. he did not fight yet somehow my instincts were screaming. that boy he was dangerous. It felt like he could annihilate us anytime he want yet he did not. why? why is it that my body fears this child?

-

"THE HUMANS HAD ESCAPED"

It was midnight, I could feel my blood boil. I was generous enough to give them a day to repent for their sins. yet this is what they did? truly.

[Unforgivable. UnFoRGivable. UNFORGIVABLE.]

"UNFORGIVABLE, ALL SOLDIERS. CHECK EVERY TENTS MAKE SURE THEY CAN'T HIDE ,CAPTURE ALL THE HUMANS, SHOW THEM THAT THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO ESCAPE!!!!"

As I was checking the tent they were held in, I was surprised they were still there, was it a false alarm? 

*BOOM

The tent exploded. I was dumbfounded. I could feel my anger exploding inside of me

[The Great me fell into such an obvious and simple trap? The Great Me?,I FELL FOR SUCH AN OBVIOUS TRAP?]

As I was cursing over and over in my head, the humans had escaped, we had no clue where they went, as I was thinking how to track them, a soldier appeared and threw a human at me. I was confused. Why did he not kill the humans like how I commanded? 

"PLEASE, PLEASE SPARE ME! I'LL DO ANYTHING, YOU WANT INFORMATION RIGHT? THEY'RE GOING NORTH EAST, PLEASE SPARE ME"

[Do these humans even have loyalty? ] 

"What's your name child? "

"F  F F F F F Fred. "

The boy said with a trembling voice but he had a relieved face , why? Did he think we would spare him? 

"Fred. As thanks I will spare-"

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU OH GREAT EL-"

"YOU FROM THE PAIN"

And before he could scream or even react, he was killed on the spot. I was just disappointed. To think they would betray each other easily. Were humans always this weak-? 

That human was telling the truth, the group of humans were at the north east, as I took an arrow and enchanted it with magic, I was gonna shoot it to their leader, as I shot the arrow, a huge human male suddenly appeared and blocked it. 

he smirked as if he had succesfully blocked it, I was annoyed, the human seems to be a troublesome opponent

[Tch. Annoying humans, this is gonna-]

"URGHHHHH, How-?"

[Eh?, Hol'up wha-????, a single arrow and your already screaming in pain?, are humans really this weak-? ]

"ALL AWAKENED, WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS MAN DOWN EVEN AT THE COST OF OUR LIVES"

[So she's planning to take me down even if it would kill her huh. Truly just truly Interesting, does she have no other plans-?]

I could feel my blood boiling in excitement. I was excited what will these humans do in this desperate situation, a smile curled and I couldn't help but chuckled. 

"Ah..... KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE COME AT ME YOU PUNY HUMANS, LET ME SHOW YOU TRUE DESPAIR"

-

I was disappointed. Had humans truly gotten this weak? No coordination, wasteful movements and techniques. Just what had happened to these humans? Were they so dependent on their "technology" That they've forgotten even the most basics of basics? 

"Why is it that you guys are so weak? so unrefined. so wasteful, so inexperienced. Have you forgotten? in all your glory with "technology", you've forgotten all the basics? you abandoned your roots, your ancestors. truly just Stupidity."

I felt disappointed, and sat down, they were just not worth my time. Yet suddenly those humans sighed in relief. I was just amazed, truly just amazed.. 

"Are you guys. really this Naïve-?"

I was mad. I was annoyed I conjured Ice spears and willed it to stab them. Some had quick reactions and survived. while most of them died. truly just

[Stupidity. Letting your guard down just because your enemy had lost interest? Just Plain Stupidity.]

"CATHY!"

"RON!!"

"YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"DIEEEEE"

*Stab

[What the fuck are you thinking?, did you really think you'd get a power up by being mad? what is this? a game? this is real life you fuckers. there's no such thing as "plot armor" like those in the comics you used to sell, Oh their leader fainted?]

As I was prepared to finish these stupid humans off, 2 of them roared the other howled, Oh it seemed they've transformed? what is this? is this what those humans call the "power of friendship"???

"Hohhhh.. An Oni,Werewolf and another Dragonoid?, let's see what you got."

I stood up, and cracked my shoulder, I wasn't expecting much anyways. And as expected I didn't even need to dodge their attacks. they're just so weak to the point my body can block it easily. As I saw the Oni trying to punch my heart, I couldn't care less.  Yet suddenly my instincts rang, it was telling me to dodge the attack, as I saw the Oni's fist it was covered in some sort of red aura and but I was careless.

It had pierced my heart. I couldn't even be mad. I underestimated them to much. It was my complete defeat. As my body fell to the ground, I could see a figure in the distance. with the last of my @&*^ I enhanced my eyes. I could see a figure. with long white hair and red pupils, She was looking at me with emotionless eyes seemingly tired of it all. That's when I realized, this was the person My instincts had warned me multiple times, yet I disregarded it

"Ahh. So that's how-"

With the last of my consciousness, everything went dark, this was the end. or so I thought, as I opened my eyes, I could see a figure, I couldn't see clearly, a female? all I could is that she had long purple hair and with purple eyes that seemed to radiate a certain glow

"Ah. you're here. Welcome" 

 

 

6