14. Andrian’s POV
67 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andrian's POV:

"Ughh.... My head..."

"You awake?"

Gaby was beside me, he had the same face he usually has. a seemingly worried face. I was confused? what had happened?, but before I could even ask. Gaby answered.

"You went berserk. destroyed the barrier. panic. Miss Kiara knocked you out"

It took me sometime for my mind to load. When I realized what he meant, I was scared. Did I hurt someone?

"Before you overthink shit. No no one was hurt, Claire and Tess protected the others."

I sighed. I was grateful that I didn't hurt anyone. beside Gaby, I could see Miss Kiara shaking her head seemingly disappointed.

"You could've killed jack right there"

As she said that, she pointed her finger to her side, Jack was still unconsciously lying in bed

"he's alive"

Gaby said, calming my mind before I had a chance to even panic. after that I realized. I was weak. I was too weak.. I couldn't control myself. I could've accidently killed someone if Theresa and Claire didn't stop me. I was disappointed in myself. 

"So how about Claire and Theresa?"

"They should be fighting in like-"

*BOOM

"Now"

As Gaby said those words. Andrian could hear a huge boom shaking the room. He could feel a sweat form from his cheeks. he didn't expect the sound to be so huge. he didn't expect the fight between Claire and Theresa to be that exciting

[Ah Man.. I wanted to watch them..]

"Gab record it for me woul-, eh?"

"Where did Gab go?"

[Well. might as well sleep.]

-

[Wha-??? Where am I-????]

It was a white room. I couldn't see the edges. some sort of endless place? where was this? As I was thinking on what I should do, Suddenly-

"#@$@(($(!*(!(@$$(@"

It was an unintelligible scream. As I looked behind. A shadowy and distorted figure? yet I could feel it in my bones. It's killing intent. As If. It was there to mock me. Ah. I see.. &@#*(@#*!*@(*(!#@(**#)@()!#*(!*

"I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN DO BITCH"

"!#&!*#(!@#(!*#(*!(*"

The figure then smiled. I could feel my blood boiling. I've decided. I'm gonna get of that face and rip it's entire existence apa-

[KHHGHHHH WH-]

Before I could even think I was attacked again and again. I couldn't even react. what in the world. hu-

-

I've got no clue how long. an hour? a minute? years? months?? I don't even know anymore. My mind is just. tired.... the figure then showed me 1 finger? I think? It's had t tell as it's s distorted.

[One-? One what? year? month? week? hour? minute-?]

As soon as I thought of 1 minute. the entity seemingly nodded. I was in despair. I couldn't believe it. all this time. all those gruesome deaths.

[IT'S ONLY 1 MINUTE?]

As I could feel myself going insane by the minute. the entity seemed to get clearer. Yet it smile reminds distorted. as If it's @$(*(!*$)(*!*@)!

[#@$*!($**@$(!*(!@$????]

The @$@12 th!*$2809 &$!&@!0123!9 wha- $!(*@18(  #hat's happ@#($*!??? #!*. The !$&(*2 smi12 he213!!!!.. -leql e]1ecmkna svl#!*)!!!- Suddenly the figure started too hold his head. it seemed to be in pain. 

[Wha-? what happened.. everything felt distorted for a second... Eh-?]

The distorted figure was now visible. it looked like me in werewolf form, but it had red eyes as if it's a different me?

"#@# !YR#O&Y&YD&MW&!!!"

I still couldn't understand what it meant. But it seemed to be mad? resenting? well.. One thing is clear for me though. This other "me"....   I-

[Gonna kill you you fucking bitch.]

"#@&#!*(QDASHH!!!!!!!!"

It had a panicked look. it then tried to move but to no avail. As I then stabbed my claw to it's chest. It then looked at me as if I betrayed it..

"@#NCSAncMZ..... 吸血鬼。D!DASDdaS"

The figure then disappeared. Suddenly something else appeared in front of me. I couldn't see it's figure. as If something or someone is blocking my perception.

"!#@.... #@#!)*39? 2#!#@@... Oh... E@()@!#@ !@ !@#QI(! Ho-DSAKJ FE"

I could only understand when he said "Oh..." and then suddenly my mind went drowsy. and before I could even ask anything I lost consciousness.

"Dri?"

"Huh-?"

Gab was beside me. I was slightly confused. didn't he went and record the match? Why is he here? Was he worried. wait how about the vid-

"The match finished. Tie. Both Fainted."

"OooOOoohhh"

Gab had always been a quiet one. at class though he acts like an innocent person who for some reason never understands certain "jokes" and words. He wasn't exactly the smartest. But he liked to help others. until that happened.

"You're fighting Ben after this."

Eh? I was confused. I thought I got disqualified. but I guess I actually won the match?. wait. how long have I been asleep? when's the matc-

"1 hour. match starts in 30 minutes."

"I see.. I see.."

I used to think Gab was some sort of mind reader as he seemingly knows what most of us are trying to ask. well maybe he just has crazy intuition.

"Ite then.. Ben eh. Let's go Gab!"

"You go first. tired. Got other businesses.".

Eh? That was quite unexpected if you ask me. he never shows that he's tired. I guess he's just really tired right now? might as well let him finish his things s he can rest faster.

"I'm gonna go first then. See ya"

"Cya"

-

"AND NOW. THE CLIMAX OF THE EVENT. THE FINAL BATTLE... BEN VS ANDRIAN"

"BENJE! BENJE! BENJE! BENJE!"

"ACAI! ACAI! ACAI! ACAI!"

All the students were hyped. It's like they were waiting for this moment. I could feel my blood boil in excitement. I was ready. This was definitely gonna be fun..

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN"

Ben transformed into his dragonoid form before flying high above the sky, but before he could even attack. I howled. the howl was so strong it forced Ben to land. 

Huh since when was my howl that strong? I then ran and dived my claws in him. but he blocked it. his feet were slightly pushed back. I confused but somehow it doesn't feel odd? it's as if I was always this strong from the start.

"Heh. Not bad"

"You to."

After that light exchange the students shouted even more. Was our fight really this exciting? feeling pumped up, I decided to do frontal and fast attacks to wear down Ben, Werewolves have extremely high stamina after all

"Tsk."

I was delighted. Ben had clicked his tongue. I was always attacking him giving him no time to think of a new strategy. Ah yes the excitement.

"Let's fight. to our hearts content."

Ben said with a smug face. is he finally gonna take me on seriously? so he was playing around this entire time. I see. I see. Alright then. 

"Heh. I was waiting for you to say that"

 I then let out a huge howled. all of a sudden the sky turned dark. I wanted to refrain from using this. But for some reason it felt like I would be capable of controlling this "berserk" form

This time I had full control. Maybe when I fell unconscious I was fighting my inner.. Fury??? I guess?. Well then now that I'm completely in control. I smiled. 

[Now this gonna be fun]

As I looked at Ben, for some reason he was smiling wryly? Ah who cares. We're fighting anyways. It's not like he'll die. there's a healer here after all.

[I'm gonna win this shit . Now... Let's fight. to our hearts content..]

"LET'S GO BEN. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT"

3