Chapter 6 – Madison’s Awakening
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warm rays of morning sunlight filtered through the semi-transparent curtains, bathing the bedroom in a soft glow. Madison woke up slowly, becoming aware of the comforting weight of Rex's arms wrapped securely around her. His bare chest rose and fell against her back with the steady rhythm of sleep.

Madison nestled closer, enjoying the warmth and intimacy of their entwined naked bodies. She could feel the firm muscles of Rex's torso against her back and the tickle of his legs intertwined with hers under the silky sheets.

Rex began to stir, instinctively tightening his embrace for a moment before relaxing as he began to wake up. "Good morning," he said in a drowsy voice.

"Good morning," Madison replied softly, rolling over to face him with a smile.

Rex's eyes fluttered open, their vivid green irises twinkling as they met her gaze. "How did you sleep?" he asked, reaching up to tenderly brush a strand of hair from her face.

"Great," she answered, snuggling into the crook of his shoulder. "You?"

Rex grinned. "The best sleep I've had in a long time." He placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Madison stretched and yawned, feeling completely content and safe in Rex's arms. "I should probably head home and shower," she said reluctantly, not wanting to leave his embrace.

Rex raised an eyebrow, a playful smile tugging at his lips. "Or..." he began, his eyes sparkling mischievously, "You could shower here."

Madison's cheeks flushed warm at the thought and she grinned teasingly. "That does sound tempting..."

Rex drew her into a tender kiss, his hand trailing down the curve of her waist. "Let's go then," he murmured against her lips.
Their fingers interlaced, Madison allowed Rex to lead her from the rumpled sheets out of bed. Together they padded, both still unclothed, to the spacious ensuite bathroom

The bathroom walls were painted a soft blue and the floor was sleek marble tile. A spacious glass-enclosed shower took up one corner, with multiple showerheads and a built-in bench. Across from it was an elegant oval soaking tub set below a large window overlooking the estate.

In between stood a spacious vanity with polished stone countertops and ornate mirrors. The morning sun streamed in, catching on the metallic fixtures and giving the room a bright, open feel.

Rex stepped into the large shower and twisted the dial, sending a cascade of warm water raining down from the overhead showerhead. He extended his hand toward Madison and said with a playful grin, "Shall we?"

Madison smiled back at Rex and took his outstretched hand, stepping beside him into the shower. Warm water immediately began pouring over both of their bodies, completely soaking them.

Rex gently wrapped his arms around Madison's waist, pulling her close against his bare skin. He gently tilted her chin up and pressed his lips against hers in a slow, deep kiss.

After breaking the kiss, Rex reached for the soap and gently lathered Madison's shoulders and arms, kissing each part of her softly as he worked his way down. She sighed contentedly, running her fingers through his wet hair and up and down his back.

When he was finished, Madison took the soap and gradually washed Rex's broad chest, teasing his stiff nipples and making him groan with pleasure. He responded by washing her breasts with delicate care, kissing and nibbling gently on her neck.

Rex caressed Madison's wet cheek and looked into her eyes. She smiled tenderly at him and reached up to run her soapy fingers through his dripping hair. He gently kissed her lips, then cradled her face in his hands and kissed her more fervently.

Madison wrapped her arms around Rex's neck and pressed her body against him as their kissing grew deeper. Rex then hooked his hands under Madison's thighs and lifted her up against the tiled shower wall.

“Oh!” She gasped in surprise but quickly resumed kissing him as the hot water poured over both of them. Rex held her firmly, her legs wrapped around his waist, as he kissed her neck and shoulders.

Madison threw her head back in pleasure, running her hands over Rex's dripping shoulders. He nibbled on her earlobe, drawing a soft moan from her.

Rex then slowly lowered Madison down his body until her feet touched the wet floor of the shower again. He knelt in front of her and gently took one foot in his hands, washing it tenderly and placing soft kisses on her toes.

“You always know how to make me feel special.” She said, smiling lovingly at him as he repeated the gesture with her other foot.

Rex rose and embraced her, kissing her neck and shoulders as the hot water poured over them both. She wrapped her arms around him, running her hands slowly up and down his wet, slick back.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss as Madison pressed her body against Rex's. She moaned into his mouth as she felt his hard cock pressing against her belly.

Pulling back from the kiss, Madison looked into Rex's eyes. Her hand caressed his cheek and she kissed him tenderly before slowly making her way down his body.

Tracing kisses along his collarbone and chest, Madison swirled her tongue around one of Rex's nipples, causing him to groan with pleasure. She kissed over his abs toward his hips, trailing kisses along each side.

“That feels so good…” Rex sighed, running his fingers through Madison's wet hair.

Looking up at Rex, she saw desire in his expression. Taking his cock in hand, she kissed the tip gently before taking him into her warm mouth.

“Madison…” He groaned, his hips bucking in pleasure.

Madison continued to pleasure Rex until he could take no more, With a groan, he lifted her up in his arms once again, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss as their bodies slid against one another beneath the falling water. Madison wrapped her legs around Rex's waist, her arms around his neck as he held her close to his chest.

Rex pressed Madison against the shower wall, his hands gripping her thighs as he entered her slowly yet firmly. She gasped in pleasure, her head falling back against the tiles as he thrust inside her. She clung to him, her nails digging into his back as his cock glided in and out of her wet pussy with ease.

“Fuck me harder, Rex.” Madison moaned as she writhed against him, meeting his thrusts with eager enthusiasm.

He picked up the pace, slamming into her with increasing force, their bodies slapping together with each thrust. Madison's moans grew louder, her nails raking down his back as she drew closer and closer to orgasm. Rex could feel his own climax building, his balls tightening as he fucked her harder and harder.

Finally, with a loud groan, he came inside her, his hot cum spilling deep into her pussy. Madison cried out with pleasure, her own orgasm sweeping through her body as she clamped down around him. They stayed locked together for a few moments, panting and gasping for breath as the water continued to pour down on them.

Eventually, Rex set Madison down gently, her feet meeting the shower's slick tile floor. Steam billowed around them as he turned off the water. Madison reached for two fluffy white towels hanging nearby.

She started with Rex's back, tenderly patting the soft towel over his smooth skin. She took care around his mechanical left arm, gingerly blotting the joints. Moving around to his front, Madison continued to delicately dry his muscular chest and abs, stealing appreciative glances at his body.

Rex then took his turn, enveloping Madison in the plush towel. He gently rubbed her arms and back before bringing the towel to her breasts and stomach, blotting the moisture from her skin.

With one towel around his waist, Rex used a fresh one to gently squeeze excess water from Madison's long hair. She returned the favor for him.

Picking up the hairdryer, Rex had Madison sit while he slowly dried her hair, running his fingers through the strands to shape them. The warmth of the dryer along with Rex's soothing hands gave Madison tingles.

When Madison's hair was dried into soft waves, she took the hairdryer and stood behind Rex, carefully drying his signature long grey locks.

"Your hair is so long and beautiful," she said, running her fingers through the damp grey strands cascading down Rex's back.

Once his hair was dry, Madison neatly separated the section Rex wore tied back. She gently teased and arranged the strands until they were even. Gathering the hair together, she secured it in a ponytail with a tie. Madison admired her work, pleased with how the ponytail perfectly framed Rex's face. She left the rest to cascade freely down his back in soft grey waves.

"Thank you, Madison," Rex said, turning to face her with a smile.

Madison leaned in and kissed his cheek, her lips lingering for a moment. "You're welcome, Rex," she replied, smiling warmly at him.

Rex stood up and took Madison's hand in his, leading her out of the humid bathroom into the bedroom. Their clothes lay crumpled on the ground where they had hastily discarded them the night before.

Madison made her way across the room on bare feet to his expansive wardrobe, the plush carpet cushioning her steps. Running her hand over the rows of tailored suits, she asked playfully, "Your usual grey suit today?"

Rex nodded, a hint of a smile on his lips. "Of course."

Madison pulled out a matching grey suit jacket and pants as well as one of Rex's signature shirts with a condor symbol. She laid them on the bed for him.

Madison then gathered up her dress and undergarments from where they lay strewn across the floor. She stepped into the dress and pulled it up, the flowing fabric falling just above her knees.

Rex walked over and gently zipped up the back before wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. She leaned back into his strong frame and he placed a kiss on her shoulder.

Madison moved to sit at the edge of the massive four-poster bed to fasten the straps of her black heels around each ankle. She watched with admiration as Rex pulled on his suit pants and condor shirt before shrugging on the jacket.

Once they were both ready, Rex and Madison made their way downstairs, fingers interlaced.

The chef had prepared a lavish breakfast spread - fresh exotic fruits, flaky pastries still warm from the oven, and aromatic coffee. Fine china and crystal gleamed atop the elegant table alongside ornate floral arrangements.

Madison's eyes lit up. She turned and planted a soft kiss on Rex's cheek. "What a lovely breakfast," she said.

Rex smiled and said, "Only the best for you."

They sat down together and began filling their plates. Rex poured Madison a cup of coffee just the way she liked it and they chatted amicably as they enjoyed their morning meal. The sunshine streaming through the windows and the delicious food made for a cozy, comforting start to the day with the one they loved.

When they finished eating their delicious breakfast, Rex turned to Madison and said, "Madison, I'd be happy to have my chauffeur give you a ride home."

Madison smiled appreciatively. "That's so thoughtful of you, thank you Rex."

Rex made a quick call and within minutes his long black limousine pulled up outside. The chauffeur stepped out and opened the rear passenger door for them. Rex held Madison's hand as they walked to the car.

The chauffeur glanced back with a polite nod. "Good morning sir, miss." They returned the greeting as he pulled away, bound for Madison's apartment.

Arriving, the chauffeur held the door for Madison. Rex gave her hand a final, affectionate squeeze. "Have a nice day," he said warmly.

Madison returned his smile. "You too." She gave him one last tender kiss before exiting gracefully onto the sidewalk, watching as the limo slipped away.

Madison entered her apartment, slipping off the black heels from the night before. She headed to the bedroom to pick out a casual outfit for her day working at the bookstore.

Opening her closet, she selected a flowing knee-length skirt in a muted floral pattern and a cream colored blouse. Madison dressed leisurely, putting on a lace bra and underwear first before pulling the skirt up over her hips. She buttoned up the blouse, leaving the top buttons undone for a relaxed look.

Madison stepped into a pair of comfortable flats and grabbed her shoulder bag. She packed a peanut butter sandwich, apple, and iced coffee to take along as her lunch. Grabbing her keys, she headed out the door into the sunny morning.

The fresh air felt invigorating as Madison strolled to the bus stop. She hummed softly, reflecting contentedly on the romantic evening spent with Rex as she made her way to the quaint bookstore downtown for her shift.

The afternoon sun was dipping low as Madison walked home after her shift at the bookstore. Unlocking the door to her modest apartment, she stepped inside, kicking off her flats with relief.

Crossing the worn hardwood floors, she set her canvas tote down on the small kitchen table. Madison paused for a moment, leaning against the counter as her thoughts drifted to Rex. A smile played on her lips as she reminisced about their passionate night together.

She could almost feel his tender touch, the way his hands had caressed every inch of her body so sensually. Her skin still tingled remembering how his fingers had trailed down her spine, his lips planting soft kisses along her neck.

Madison hugged her arms around herself, missing the warmth and safety of Rex's embrace. She longed to hear his voice murmuring words of love and affection into her ear as they lay entwined in each other's arms.

Wandering aimlessly through the apartment's cozy rooms, Madison replayed every intimate moment in her mind. She sank down onto the plush couch, thoughts consumed by Rex.

Suddenly her phone buzzed, jolting her from her daydreams. Seeing Rex's name, her heart leapt.

"Hello Director Goodwin," she greeted playfully. His rich chuckle sent flutters through her chest.

They chatted casually about their days apart as the sun dipped lower in the sky. Then Madison paused, hesitant. "Rex?" she began softly. "You've never actually been to my apartment before, have you?"

"No, I suppose I haven't," he replied, a smile in his voice.

Madison bit her lip nervously. "Well...would you like to come see it now?" she asked. "Spend the evening together?"

"I'd love nothing more," Rex said warmly.

Soon there was a knock at the door. Madison flew to open it, beaming as she welcomed Rex inside. She gave him a quick tour of the cozy rooms.

"Make yourself at home," she said a bit shyly, acutely aware of how modest it was compared to his grand mansion.

But Rex simply smiled, taking her hand lovingly. "Being here with you is all I need."

After the brief tour of her cozy apartment, Madison led Rex by the hand to the worn out couch in the small living room. She grabbed the remote and they settled in close together, thighs touching.

Madison began flipping through the TV channels, the flickering lights from the screen illuminating their faces in the dim room. “Let’s see if there are any good duels on,” she said.

Rex nodded, draping his arm casually around her shoulders. “I’m sure we can find something exciting.”

Madison’s face lit up when she discovered a live broadcast of a high-stakes turbo dueling tournament. “Ooh perfect timing, this one just started!”

The TV screen showed the duelists revving the engines of their sleek duel runners at the starting line. Exhilaration was etched on their faces behind their visors as they waited for the countdown.

With the shout of “Lets duel!” the duelists peeled out in a roar of engines, speeding off down the winding track. Madison and Rex watched, enraptured, as the duelists expertly maneuvered their runners while summoning monsters and activating spell and trap cards in their hands.

“Look at that Synchro Summon!” Madison exclaimed, squeezing Rex’s knee excitedly as her favorite duelist executed a particularly strategic combo.

Rex nodded approvingly. “Very nicely done. That will give him an advantage this round.”

They continued watching, completely absorbed in the high-speed duel unfolding before them. As the lifepoints dropped dangerously low, Madison and Rex found themselves leaning forward, eyes wide.

“This is so intense!” Madison said breathlessly, clutching a throw pillow to her chest. “Come on, you got this!” she cheered for the duelist she favored.

Rex watched closely, impressed by the skill on display. “One final move to decide it all,” he commented. They held their breath as the duelist drew his card, the stadium falling silent...

A tremendous roar went up from the crowd as his facedown won the duel. Madison jumped up, throwing her arms around Rex. “He did it, that was amazing!” Rex laughed, hugging her back.

As the broadcast ended, Madison turned to Rex, eyes shining. “That was so much fun to watch together,” she said happily.

Rex smiled and squeezed her hand. “Indeed. You certainly know how to make these duels even more exciting.” Settling back into the couch together, Madison rested her head contently on Rex's shoulder, thrilled to share her love of dueling with someone so special.

Madison gazed up at Rex, an idea forming in her mind. "You know, since we're hanging out tonight, I should cook us some dinner. What do you think?"

Rex smiled warmly. "That sounds lovely, Madison. I would love to try your cooking."

Madison beamed. "Great! How does pasta sound? I can make a quick tomato sauce."

"Pasta it is," Rex agreed. "Anything I can help with?"

"You can be my sous chef," Madison said, taking his hand and pulling him up from the couch. "Come on!"

They made their way to the small kitchen, Madison gathering the ingredients and utensils while Rex turned on some soft music to set the mood. They worked side by side, moving easily around each other in the small space.

Madison showed Rex how to dice the tomatoes and onions for the sauce while she boiled the pasta water and prepared the garlic. Together they tossed the sauce ingredients into the pan and stirred, adding spices to taste.

As the intoxicating aroma of the tomato sauce filled the kitchen, Madison and Rex chatted and laughed freely. Madison caught Rex sneaking a taste of the sauce and playfully slapped his hand with the wooden spoon. Rex just grinned sheepishly and stole another taste, causing Madison to giggle.

Soon the pasta was al dente and they combined it with the homemade sauce, tossing it together over the stove. Madison grabbed two plates and served generous portions, garnishing with fresh basil. Carrying their plates to the small table, they sat across from each other.

"This looks absolutely delicious, Madison," Rex said sincerely.

Madison beamed. "Let's see how it tastes."

They dug in, exclaiming over the rich tomato sauce and perfectly cooked pasta. As they ate, their feet entwined underneath the table, a simple gesture expressive of the close bond they now shared.

After their delicious homemade dinner, Madison and Rex cuddled up close on the couch, basking in each other's warmth. Madison traced her fingers along Rex's firm chest, feeling the hard muscles through the soft fabric of his shirt. She breathed in his scent - earthy sandalwood and a hint of his spicy cologne, uniquely Rex.

Nuzzling into the crook of his neck, Madison sighed as Rex's human hand began caressing her back in slow, sensual circles. His touch was both soothing and thrilling, sending tingles up her spine.

Madison tilted her head up to meet Rex's piercing green eyes, losing herself in their depths. Unable to resist any longer, she brought her lips to his in a tender kiss. She gently took his bottom lip between her own lips, sucking softly. At her touch, Rex's breath audibly deepened.

His hand slid up into her hair, long fingers cradling the back of her head to pull her deeper into the passionate kiss. Madison's lips parted easily, inviting Rex's tongue to intertwine with hers. She moaned breathily into his mouth as their tongues danced, the kiss igniting her senses.

Finally breaking their passionate kiss, Rex looked deeply into Madison's eyes, taking in her flushed cheeks and kiss-swollen lips.

"Let's move this to the bedroom," Madison suggested. She took Rex's hand and led him down the short hallway to her cozy bedroom.

The small room was painted a serene lavender color that gave the space a peaceful ambiance. A pair of white linen curtains hung from the windows, swaying slightly in the evening breeze.

In the center stood a queen-sized bed with a quilted white comforter and an array of decorative pillows in shades of purple and gray stacked against the headboard. On either side were wooden nightstands topped with modern lamps that bathed the room in a soft glow.

Against one wall sat an antique dresser and oval mirror, atop which were neatly arranged an assortment of Madison's perfume bottles, jewelry, and hair accessories. The hardwood floor was partially covered by a large plush area rug in a rich jewel-toned purple.

As Rex took in the details of her private space, his eyes were drawn back to Madison. She reached up and slowly eased his grey suit jacket from his broad shoulders, dropping it on the floor.

Looking into Rex's eyes, Madison reached for the hem of his condor t-shirt. Slowly, teasingly, she lifted it up and over his head, revealing his bare, muscular torso inch by inch.

Tossing the shirt aside, Madison took a moment to appreciate Rex's body, tracing her fingers over his pecs and around his strong biceps.

Rex returned the favor, grabbing the bottom of Madison's blouse. Maintaining eye contact, he gradually slid the blouse up over her body. She raised her arms to help him remove it fully, exposing her bare shoulders and simple black bra covering her full breasts.

Letting the blouse fall to the floor, Rex pulled Madison close. She sighed at the contact of their nearly naked torsos pressed together, skin on skin. Rex brought his hands to her waist, his mechanical hand cool against her sensitive flesh.

Tilting her chin up, he captured her lips in a slow, sensual kiss. Madison melted against him, draping her arms around his back and stroking lightly. She could feel his growing erection pressed against her stomach.

Madison's hands moved between their bodies, unfastening Rex's belt and pants. She gracefully knelt in front of him as he looked down at her affectionately. Madison eased his pants and underwear down his legs, her hands lightly grazing his thighs. Rex stepped out of them, now fully exposed to her.

Madison wrapped her hand around his hard cock. Stroking him slowly at first, she looked up with a coy smile. Rex reached down and tenderly held her cheek as she sped up her movements. He groaned softly at her touch, meeting her eyes with desire.

Madison took him deeply into her warm, wet mouth, the soft suction of her lips causing him to shudder. Her hazel eyes looking up at him, teasing yet eager, as she set a steady rhythm - her head bobbing up and down. Madison's tongue swirled slowly, teasing the sensitive tip and underside. Rex cradled the back of her silky hair gently as she pleasured him, groaning deeply in enjoyment.

"Oh, Madison...” Rex gasped, his hips bucking forward slightly. "You're so good at this."

Madison glanced up at him, a mischievous grin on her lips, then took him even further into her mouth, her full lips pressing tightly around his length. Rex's body trembled with pleasure as she continued to move her skilled mouth on him, her tongue flicking teasingly against his tip, sending sparks of sensation through him.

He could feel the pressure building within him, and he knew that he was getting close. "Madison," he gasped, his hips thrusting forward as he let out a deep groan of pleasure.

Madison didn't miss a beat, taking him even deeper into her warm mouth as he came. She swallowed every drop of his semen, then looked up at him with a satisfied smile.

As he came down from his high, Rex looked down at Madison with warm gratitude. Madison released him from her mouth and stood, pressing her curvaceous body against his. She kissed Rex deeply, allowing him to taste the salty, musky flavor still lingering on her lips.

Rex placed his hands around her waist and lifted her up easily against his body. Madison wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck as he carried her the short distance to the bed.

He laid her down gently against the soft mattress and floral sheets, her chestnut hair fanning out across the pillow. Rex knelt above her, cupping her cheek with one hand. He kissed her deeply, exploring her mouth with his tongue as Madison's hands roamed over his back and shoulders.

He reached behind her and unclasped her bra before trailing kisses from her neck to her chest. Madison's breathing grew heavier as she felt his warm breath on her skin.

As Rex reached her breasts, he tenderly took one peaked nipple into his mouth. She gasped softly at the sensation, arching her back as he swirled his tongue around her sensitive nipple. His hands gently massaged her other breast and thumbed over the hardened nipple.

Continuing his path down her body, Rex kissed across her stomach. As his hands slid over her shapely hips, he slowly unzipped her skirt. Madison lifted her hips slightly, allowing him to gradually pull the tight garment down, revealing her panties.

Rex hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and gently dragged them down her smooth legs. He tossed her panties aside and continued kissing down her thighs. Madison now lay completely naked and exposed before him.

Rex parted Madison's thighs and settled between her legs. His warm breath teased her sensitive skin, causing her heartbeat to quicken.

When his tongue met her wet folds, Madison gasped at the incredible sensation, hips jolting upwards. "That feels so good," she moaned, grasping his soft grey hair and pulling him closer."

Rex's tongue swirled in circular motions, eliciting sweet ripples of pleasure that spread throughout her body. He suckled on her swollen nub, sending shockwaves with every pulse of his lips.

Madison squeezed Rex's head between her thighs, wanting to feel every sensation intensely. Rex slid a finger inside her hot, throbbing center while continuing to work magic on her sensitive nub with his tongue. His bionic hand came up to cup her breast, teasing her perked nipple.

As Rex sped up the rhythm of his tongue and suction on her swollen clit, waves of pleasure rippled through Madison's body, causing every nerve to tingle. Her breaths came in shallow gasps and soft moans escaped her lips involuntarily.

With a final flick of his tongue, Rex sent Madison over the edge, her thighs clamping down hard around his head as the powerful spasms washed through her body. She gripped his hair tightly and momentarily saw stars as the overwhelming pleasure coursed through her, making her shake and tremble. Rex gently kissed and rubbed her sensitive flesh as the pulsing subsided and she floated back to reality.

Rex looked up at her and grinned. "You taste so sweet," he murmured. "I could do that all day."

Madison giggled, feeling a wave of happiness and pleasure wash over her. "I don't know if I could handle that," she said, her voice still trembling with aftershocks.

Rex chuckled as he moved himself between Madison's legs. He lifted them high onto his broad shoulders and entered her slowly, savoring every inch. Madison gasped at the sensation of being filled so deeply.

Once fully sheathed inside her velvety warmth, Rex began thrusting in and out at a steady, rhythmic pace. Madison moaned and clutched the sheets as Rex filled her completely with each movement.

Rex watched Madison's face intently, drinking in her expressions of pleasure. Her head fell back and mouth opened in a silent cry of ecstasy. Rex quickened his strokes, grunting with each plunge.

Madison rubbed her clit, the extra stimulation sending electric thrills throughout her body. "Don't stop," she pleaded breathlessly.

Rex pounded into Madison, pistoning his hips at a punishing pace that struck her sensitive spot over and over. Madison cried out as waves of pleasure radiated through her. The feeling of her climax triggered his release and he pulsed deeply within her.

Rex lowered Madison’s legs and collapsed next to her, both of them panting and sweat-sheened.

"We'll have to try that again," Madison sighed blissfully.

Rex kissed her forehead and pulled her close. "We most definitely will."

Madison lay nestled in Rex's strong embrace, feeling safe and cherished in his arms. She entwined her legs with his under the covers, their bare skin warming each other. Her head rested against his chest, rising and falling with his gentle breaths. His steady heartbeat filled her ears, a soothing rhythm that matched her own.

Rex kissed the top of Madison's head tenderly. "I love you," he murmured into her hair. His words caused her heart to swell, filling the space that only he could reach.

"I love you too," Madison replied softly, nuzzling closer against him. Rex tightened his embrace protectively as if shielding her from all harm.

They lay there for a while longer, their bodies intertwined, their hearts beating as one. The world outside the bedroom seemed to fade away, and all that mattered was the love they shared.

0