Information For Public Disclosure: Seven Raymondo Centauri
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Seven Raymondo Centauri/ Known Aliases: N/A

Species: Neutranite/ Sub Category: White Hair

Age: 32

Height: 177.8 cm

Weight: 77.1 kg

 

Seven Raymondo Centauri, born as second kin to Sharlette and Marlon Centauri, is Head Scientist of his team “Beta Labs” and a respected engineer in the Northern Hemisphere Special Corp. 

 

His hobbies include drinking, HNMA- Historical Neutranite Martial Arts, and working on star cruisers. 

 

His drink of choice is the spiked Betel Juice- a delicacy he describes as “The perfect balance between zing and sweetness.” 

 

Seven describes himself as a family man, holding the utmost respect for his parents, as well as his older brother- someone Seven idolizes completely without shame. Though he claims to be nothing but annoyed and bothered by his two younger sisters, Seven has been known to dote on them more than any other member of the family.

 

A man of science and quick wit, Seven is described by all who know him as “A real character!”- a statement the man chooses to accept as nothing other than a compliment.

 

While usually one to share his vocal company without restraint nor hesitation, one thing most have noted about Seven is that the man heavily dislikes speaking openly about his childhood. Quick to reference an old family memory or brotherly excursion, when it comes to memories regarding the individual man himself, all manner of conversation halts, and/or is forced to another topic.

 

Fun Fact:

Seven’s manner of speech isn’t a result of his upbringing or an attempt to sound intelligent; It isn’t even a cultural thing. The man states that he simply does it because it’s “Fun”. He describes his mannerisms as the result of  “A character that just sort of stuck.”.

0