Sypnosis
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She's my gorgeous adulterated with savageness. It's been tricky for me. Truly unexpectedly cunning. I realized it again when her orbs turned to a brewing color of hell.

Earlier, as she is walking on the cliff and behind her sempiternal beauty is the setting sun, I am very sure I'll give her the taste of death. And to make it dramatic as their kind loves... the absurdity of giving meaning to everything... it would be my utmost honor to kiss her goodbye, with my version of hell-hot hell.

But when she curled her tongue and feebly permitted me to explore the sweetness of her mouth, a palpable desire to do more reigned my principles. Making me reconsider my brief seconds to give her a try.

Supposedly a conversion of a mortal to a bloodsucker should happen.

In little disappointment, it looks like she'll never be one of us. She can't handle the transmutation. It is killing her.

It was only my lips she could tolerate. Only my kiss she could handle.

My family bleeds poison, and indeed on countless testimonies we were unable to convert anyone... vampires, humans, and creatures of all sorts, but I tried... And clearly, in the end, they couldn't withstand the intensified feral aggression, the extent of the force. It would always lead them to a fatal death.

Everything about our family is a dead-end, you can only be a Ravigne if you are to be one. If it is 0.1 percent out of 100 for cold-blooded ones, it's a lot more of a downfall for humans.

And so I recoiled to plan A.

Kill a mortal, even if she feels heaven and euphoria combined.

Truth shall prevail. I admit I got addicted.

And still am addicted.

With a bold glaze of my tongue on my fangs, I admit I couldn't ever be sated when it comes to this sweetness, and the idea drove me a highway of insatiability. My eyes pitched lethal as I relished the view of her blood flowing out of her stomach.

I skimmed through the wine glass and raised it slightly, placing her in the center with the crimson wine.

I was completely mistaken to think she was my mate.

When I bared my fangs to taste her wonderfully enslaving... addicting blood, I slipped up.

I am wrong to waste that much time to get to her. She will never be for me. She looks so emotional and weak to be my mate. And I don't want her. No matter how sweet. No matter how fascinatingly enticing.

Sure I finally found my potion for ecstasy, yet I am watching it completely... perish.

How about this shit of mine Arna, could you tame it? Can you actually make me stop? Looking at how the night ended up, you couldn't. Your power only reigns on those two buildings and your house, I reign the rest of the world.

"Did you ever consider that our kind existed in your world?" I said on her watch. "Ever wondered... you'll stumble on one? Ever thought that your end will be in the fangs of one?"

And as expected, as a weak mortal that she is, I immediately tasted grave disappointment... gone was that little bit of hope, as I stare deeper into her weary... dulled eyes.

Don't blame me, I gave you a try. Can you actually believe it?

Our family couldn't spare chances to vampires. What laughingstock am I to give one to an underserving human?

I pursed my lips, suppressing the underlying thrill of being exposed. My brother, Ahmeir, won't go muted once he learns about that. The asshole will mock me the whole of our ages. And the truce wouldn't be compelled, judging by the mouth that he has.

"You, cold-blooded convict, have eyes. The mortal's smoking hot..." it was my brother's delirious voice from a distance.

"But then she's not gonna be worth it. She's gonna turn cold soon." He twisted his lips. "Such a waste."

She suddenly screamed in so much pain as I expected. The venom is spreading and it is making her in so much throbbing. She struggled on the ground. She started cursing so harsh that she toiled more on her breathing.

In a snap and a quarter shock at myself, I found myself kneeling in front of my human girlfriend.

Of course, I have eyes for women.

Look at her, painted by blood, sweat, and veins, but still serving the beauty of a sultry angel.

Instead of looking like a witch, she became more of a famishing goddess.

I trailed her chin where the veins are currently materializing. I held on to her chest to diagnose how fast her heart is beating. I had to forcefully open my eyes when her scent lingered my nose and started to get my mind frenzy again.

"Remove it on m-me. It is shit... This shit is k-killing m-me..."

A different kind of strained breathing on her consumed my ears. I scanned her. The changes occurring and how she is not adapting.

Such a shame.

"Azazel..."

Of course... like a dark curse, I'd never mind listening.

No one could ever be beyond me. I couldn't be lured by anyone or anything. And I found it bizarre that whenever she tries to call for my name, vivid pleasure floods up from my core... as if I had to blindly submit to her.

I found it oddly satisfying when it is her calling my name. It felt like she needs me. It felt like a master's call to her slave. I found it staggering to feel madly enticed under her hands, despite my knowledge that I could be above her all I want.

Chuckling, I settled my hand on her throat. My fangs aroused on its own, thinking this is where I should rip to cease her merciless grip on me.

Her olive eyes fell on my fangs. There, I saw absolute fright and fear.

That's right. Fear on me, low mortal. Dread on who has the upper hand of the world.

"You once told me I was a sucker of words. I should have defined me as the sucker of life. Including, and specially yours, my love..."

"Y-you damn b-bullshit...s-sucker"

Looking back it was actually foolish of her to believe my vague promises. I was about to flaunt a devilish smile when she cursed my name. I glazed my lips, amused by her unidentifiable spell once again.

"Curse slower, it might make your life more longer," I scornfully advised.

"Highway to hell, sucker!" her mouth sprinkling my face with blood.

Hence I interrupted and pinned my hand on the side of her head. She threw me her dark... bloodshot eyes. Despite the wry, disappointment, and tiredness, I saw her rage. And boy, it inspirited me wild.

Reason why I crouched lower and tasted a bit of her dried but most sensual lips.

I thought it would cool me down, yet damn man! I suck at not wanting more if it's her!

"Hell, yeah. Let's meet in Hades' for I'm gonna be just dreaming these lips".

I pursed my lips when she jerked her head out of my league when I teased another crouch.

"Don't you glaze that wicked lips on me!"

She despises my kisses now, how disappointing.

Since she cannot stop me at all, I glided my fingers on her maddening sumptuous lips. Wiping away my taste.

"Why not? I love these cupid lips..."

She threw me a death glare and I died.

In cajoling ecstasy.

"Can see you are second guessing your choice now for a shit of a mortal," Ahmeir lowly mocked from behind.

Her eyes inquisitively darted to him that I had to block him with my body. What a sight for eyesore. How pathetically enraging.

Eyes on your cold-blooded boyfriend, please.

Yet she then recoiled on giving her attention to an inessential thing I have ever seen.

She stared grimly at the ring I poorly slip last week when we did it. Despite the overflowing fury in her eyes, I saw them glitter as her trembling hand remove it, placing it on the floor. My eyes shifted to it until the brute entered the scene again and now get involved in our position. He watched things fold with tucked arms.

She started closing her eyes.

And I twisted my lips.

She will die after tonight, that is what I am sure about. I made her consume a bloodsucker's poison and if a vampire's body couldn't survive its venom, what about my girlfriend's fragile human body?

So young, so delicate, so frail.

Ahmeir's ominous prowess signaled something as he crouched and picked up the ring. I followed how meticulously, he started trailing. He turned and in a bold tone, he said, "You'll lose her tonight."

Her stomach is already reacting even with just her stiff inhales and exhales. The blood on the floor was too much. She has already lost a lot and is still losing more.

I withdrew from kneeling. My brother remained watching her lose her breathing. I then started pacing in front of the fire.

My mind remained empty but I noticed myself moving my ring finger, where the counterpart of her ring is on. I then raised it slowly,  glared at its beauty and soon pulled it off to throw on the blazing fire infront her.

Now that's a lot of human money put to waste.

Ahmeir sped up in front of me, the nearest to the fire. He positioned the ring in front of my face, feeling more vicious as he lorded the heat of the fire.

He looked me in the eyes.

The only heartbeat in the air started to go the slowest. Until none was present anymore.

"You killed her tonight,"

0