Chapter 226: The Two Rounds of Heavenly Fire Suns
87 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon entering the third level of the Instantaneous Blink Technique, Han Su emanated a crimson glow.

Shu Han was very familiar with this state; when he sparred with Wei Haolong and Song Changyi, the third level of the Instantaneous Blink Technique was fundamental.

In this state, a cultivator's spiritual power undergoes a triple compression, greatly amplifying the speed and potency of their spells.

Seeing Shu Han's hands empty, Han Su prepared to strike him with his dual-colored swords. But Shu Han, moving swiftly, laughed and slapped the ground, causing the massive platform to quake violently.

Losing his footing, Han Su's attack faltered, while golden lights shined above him.

It turned out that the seventy-two bricks repelled by his swords hadn't fallen. Instead, they seemed to hover randomly in the air, actually awaiting Shu Han's command.

Layers of bricks descended as if towering mountains were pressing down. The Gilded Soul-Calming Brick wasn't a treasure of technique but a precious artifact of suppression and defense.

Upon Shu Han's command, the seventy-two bricks multiplied into hundreds, stacking into a small pyramid that pressed downwards.

Han Su was taken aback and tried to break free from the weight of the golden glow, but Shu Han was prepared. From his sleeve flew Elder Lu's Sun Thunder Gold Chains. Three of these chains, carrying layers of golden lightning, rushed towards Han Su from different directions, sealing his retreat.

Below the platform, Bai Xingyan excitedly shouted, "Master has suppressed him!"

However, when he looked at Song Changyi and Wei Haolong, there was no excitement on their faces.

Wei Haolong commented, "It's about to start."

"Yes, the warm-up is ending," added Song Changyi.

Han Su, surrounded, brought his swords together in front of his chest, his body glowing even redder. Earth Dragon Flames manifested into a rising fire dragon spiraling up from his feet.

Finally, with great effort, he swung his combined swords outward.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

A massive sword aura radiated from the center, immediately severing the three Sun Thunder Gold Chains. Following this, the fire dragon soared upwards, its claws pressing against the small pyramid above. With a forceful push, the pyramid shattered, transforming into a rain of golden bricks.

Beneath the falling bricks, Han Su and Shu Han exchanged looks.

Han Su's aura condensed to an extreme, reminiscent of a firecracker on the verge of explosion.

Wei Haolong and Song Changyi exchanged shocked glances.

The fourth level of the Instantaneous Blink Technique!

What they previously believed only Song Changyi could achieve, Han Su had now accomplished as well.

"But why didn't Old Yu seize the opportunity to attack up close? Now that he can't use his two most precious treasures, the only thing that can determine the outcome is his body, which has been trained through the 'Heavenly Fire Body Refining Technique'!"

Song Changyi looked at the unmoving Shu Han and smiled quietly.

"Old Yu is about to use that move!"

"Which move?"

Song Changyi explained, "During these days, Old Yu and I learned the 'Heavenly Fire Body Refinement Technique' under Mad Elder's guidance. Old Yu grasped the next level of the technique before I did. Mad Elder, due to his unclear mind, couldn't explain it. Later, when I asked my mother, she told me it's the second level of the 'Heavenly Fire Body Refinement Technique'."

Wei Haolong, puzzled, asked, "The second level?"

"The second level, Heavenly Fire Penetration Technique! Cultivators who aren't aware of this move will be at a serious disadvantage!"

On the platform, Shu Han took a deep breath, his fists flashing with dark patterns. It seemed he was gathering spiritual power, preparing for a powerful spell. Yet, no fluctuations of spiritual power could be felt. All the spectators were clueless about what Shu Han was up to.

Just after Han Su freed himself, it was a golden opportunity for an attack. Yet, Shu Han was channeling energy into his fist on the platform.

Was he merely posing?

Suddenly, a piercing sound resonated in everyone's ears.

With a swing of his fist, Shu Han unleashed a swift and dark fist aura, as overwhelming as a tidal wave.

The ground of the platform shattered inch by inch wherever the fist aura passed.

In the stands, Tang Shan'er witnessed this scene, her lips trembling slightly, fingers clutching her clothes tightly.

Boom!!

A tremendous impact raised a cloud of dust, silencing those who had just mocked Shu Han's pose.

A technique that showed no prior signs of spiritual power yet could instantly unleash such terrifying powerβ€”those unaware of its details had no time to dodge or defend!

Within the cloud of dust, Shu Han's Clear Bright Spiritual Eye penetrated through, spotting Han Su's dual swords forming a Heavenly Fire Melting Sky Array, effectively blocking his attack. Han Su was unharmed.

This made Shu Han frown deeply. He had reserved the Heavenly Fire Penetration Technique to gain the upper hand, but it was unexpectedly ineffective against Han Su!

From below, Song Changyi also noticed the peculiarity.

"He clearly didn't know of Old Yu's technique. How did he have time to form the Heavenly Fire Melting Sky Array? Strange!"

Shu Han didn't dwell on it too much. He didn't rely solely on the advantage of striking first to win. In a duel with an expert like Han Su, it's the minutiae that matters.

Thus, he used the Shrinking Earth into Inches technique to swiftly approach Han Su, aiming for close combat to leverage his own strength and limit Han Su's capabilities. As he quickly closed the distance, Shu Han's fists swung continuously, releasing several streaks of dark fist aura, forcing Han Su to retreat in a stumbling manner.

Feeling Shu Han's rapid approach, Han Su quickly formed a dozen highly compressed Earth Dragon Fire Orbs and hurled them violently. In an instant, the platform was engulfed in flames resulting from the exploding orbs. The platform's protective formation activated instantly, confining all the Earth Dragon Fire within the platform and posing no threat to the disciples outside.

Amidst the continuous explosions from the Earth Dragon Fire, Shu Han had to halt, focusing solely on resisting the fiery onslaught.

Suddenly, the surrounding flames gathered at a single point on the platform, swirling like a tornado.

Han Su brandished his twin swords, the green and red blades encircling him, absorbing countless Earth Dragon Fires. The swords began to emit blinding radiance.

The swords danced rapidly, their forms becoming indistinguishable, leaving only two intertwined suns of green and red.

Han Su stood between these two blazing suns, and the platform beneath him began to melt into magma. Waves of intense heat rippled across the platform.

Wei Haolong's eyes bulged in shock: "Holy crap! Twin Heavenly Fire Suns! When did he learn that..."

Song Changyi gazed at the slowly rising twin suns, sighing inwardly, "It seems Old Yu is in for a tough battle. With the twin celestial suns, it's clear Han Su hasn't been idle over the years. They've both reached their limits; the outcome will be determined by the next move."

Shu Han gasped for air, resisting the heatwaves emitted by the twin Heavenly Fire Suns. This heat was not as intense as when Song Changyi confronted the Chief Priest, but it wasn't far off either.

With every breath, he felt his lungs burning. Approaching in these conditions was out of the question; the Twin Heavenly Fire Suns would burn him in an instant.

Moreover, to sustain the Twin Heavenly Fire Suns, Han Su had channeled all his spiritual power and Heavenly Fire. This would likely be his strongest strike.

Shu Han centered himself, focusing all his spiritual power and physical strength on his right fist.

Immediately, the dark patterns on his left fist faded, leaving only the shining patterns on his right fist.

The dark aura and the green-red suns fiercely vied for dominance on the platform.

Victory or defeat would be determined in the next moment.

5