Chapter 4- Athena and Megumi.
71 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izumi was severely humiliated by being pursued by a dog and then again saved by Mineru-san as she laughed at his good fortune and misfortune. The slap mark on his face, which was caused by his misfortune, was the reason he was being referred to as lucky.

'Don't misunderstand him.' Just as he was being chased, the dog saw Megumi and started to run toward her, but the gentleman inside Izumi could not allow such an act to happen in front of him, so he tried to jump in front of her but ended up slipping on the paper and directly falling on her with a follow-up scream.

'But that scream was not of Izumi but poor Megumi-chan.' While the landing position of Izumi's face was on a soft yet a little hard surface, along with the gentle smell of the body perfume, Izumi found himself hugging the girl by her waist.

However, the result of it was the girl's slap, which sent him reeling, and a lot of saliva on his head, which he had to wash off before relaxing in the bathtub.

"I hope she will forgive me; it was not my fault, but as a martial artist, how can I be so scared of a dog, you idiot?"

Few people occasionally engage in a private conversation in the bathtub where they reprimand other people and occasionally themselves for making mistakes in order to calm their nerves and wash away all the annoyance they are carrying around inside of them.

Izumi noticed that he was becoming more at ease as he got out of the bath, put on the new clothes he had brought, and left the changing area as well.

"Izumi..." It was Mineru who came to call him when he walked out of the bath looking fresh and well-toned, which was previously hidden behind the heavy clothing.

His mother was very concerned because his skin had previously been a little sensitive to air conditioning, so he was forced to travel to Tokyo wearing heavy clothing.

"You sure wore those heavy clothes in such a hot temperature, but now you suddenly changed into such relaxed dressing."

Mineru asked him a question inadvertently, and Izumi responded with a small smile and an explanation as they moved toward the dining room and discovered everyone waiting for him seated at the table.

Izumi was finally able to see everyone from this dormitory because Megumi was in charge of the kitchen today.

"Today everyone is here because of our master chef, so consider yourself fortunate to be able to eat the food that she personally prepared."

Mineru continued to praise the girl named Megumi, who was blushing while looking at them.

However, this time Izumi was unsure why she was blushing and whether it was due to the incident or Mineru's praise.

"Here! You can take this seat." Izumi overheard someone speaking to him as he considered how to approach her to thank her for her apology regarding the earlier incident.

As he looked up at the person's face. He realized it was Megumi herself who was serving the food, and she called him with a small smile as she took the seat next to him.

"Yeah, thanks, also about that previous inci..." Izumi nodded as he took his seat, turned to face her, and spoke.

Although he was cut off with the Megumi smile, she continued to tell him, "I could easily tell that you were trying to help me."

All the seniors turned to face them and smiled as they observed Izumi's polite demeanor and Megumi's blushing expression as she attempted to apologize for her slap.

"Ahh, they are so precious and adorable like that, right?" While turning to look at the others, who were nodding in agreement with her, Mineru smiled.

She then turned to look at Athena, who appeared to be in good spirits around Izumi and was also smiling slightly.

"What do you think about this kid, Athena? You seem to be okay, and he might be able to help you get over your deep-seated anti-male phobia."

Athena was a beautiful lady with a slim figure, hip-length pink hair that was braided in the back, a yellow hairclip with bangs hanging on either side, a single hair strand sticking up, and bright blue eyes.

Kiriya Shensho laughed and nodded. She is a young woman with medium-length red hair that is tied in high pigtails with bangs hanging over her forehead and yellow eyes. Kiriya has that active energy around her body.

"Frey! Don't you think that kid is really cute? Best for that dress of yours."

Frey! One of the foreign students living in the Goddess Dormitory, she stood out from the other residents with her distinctive dress, hip-length blond hair, curvy body, and large breast, along with her magenta eyes and thick eyelashes.

Izumi then introduced himself to everyone, who welcomed him with open arms and assured him that he could move his belongings around the dorm because it appeared he had passed the test.

He was unsure of the start date and the process by which he was chosen to pass the test, though.

All that was left was to accept it and silently listen to them. After all, Izumi was certain that declining would not be a good idea for him, and Chihiro-nee was also hoping that he would join this dorm after seeing her smile from back then.

Izumi noticed that every female tenant had a different hair color as well as a variety of personalities when she turned her attention to them all.

Although he had the impression that he had previously seen this dormitory story in some anime from his previous world, he was unable to recall much of it.

So, when he heard a notification from the system, he was not sure what kind of story this dormitory had or who the main character of this anime was.

Atena Saotome

Mineru Wachi

Serene Hozumi

Kiriya Sensho

Frey

Megumi Todoroki

And another girl, who will be joining them today. He was the only boy who was permitted to live here; there were a total of 7 residences, and there were now 8 of them, including him.

They also explained in detail the reasons why they did not permit boys.

"It is because of Atena, who has a phobia related to boys and will spurt out blood by having contact with them, just like you."

While speaking, Mineru laughed, which piqued everyone else's curiosity.

Megumi laughed at Izumi and told him that she already knew about it from Mineru-san and felt it was truly like Atena-san, despite the fact that Atena's glare cut them all off.

"Tomorrow, let's have a welcome party for two newcomers." Izumi blushed slightly but did not become overly excited as Kiriya Sensho spoke and walked toward him, patting his head from behind and hugging his head into her bosom.

"Umm! Kiriya-san, it is alright; I do not need any party or something, plus tomorrow will be everyone's classes, and everyone will be tired after coming back from the school and college."

"It's alright! We are the ones preparing for it." He was about to finish when Kiria cut him off as they all nodded in agreement and began to make plans for tomorrow.

Izumi walked out to find that all of his belongings were already at the dormitory door, with someone running away from that location when Tadokoro grinned and spoke to him.

"I knew it; someone did come to put your things over here!" Izumi realized that Mineru-san had been calling someone while he and Kiriya were speaking, and he deduced that it had to do with his permission. However, he had no idea that his big sister would act so quickly to send his belongings over.

......

"I think I should ask for my room first!" Izumi muttered.

"Don't worry, it is all fixed, and I will take you to that room, Izumi-kun."

Kiriya followed Mineru as she approached, smiling. She considered helping him with his belongings, but her main goal was to determine whether he carried that sort of thing with him or not.

When they had finished unpacking everything in the Izumi room, however, they discovered that the boy was actually a whiteboard and had nothing suspicious in his belongings—not even a magazine.

"Cheh! You don't have anything at all." Mineru chuckled.

"What were you guys trying to find, anyway?"

Even though Izumi had a general idea, he still asked them out because he knew that his theory might be off and that Mineru-san might turn out to be a kind senior who would be looking for a way to assist him.

"Of course I am searching for those kinds of things, but I never thought you would be a blank sheet who is not interested in that kind of stuff." As she speaks, Izumi's lips twitch.

He was one of those unique types, but because of his serious demeanor and focus on finding ways to deal with his unfortunate circumstances, he did not really give those things much thought.

<quillbot-extension-portal></quillbot-extension-portal>

5