Chapter 7- Classroom.
45 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After rushing back to the dormitory! Megumi tried to find Izumi, but she could not find him in the dinner room or other open places.

"Megumin..."

Izumi was up early as usual to practice his martial art, even though it was only some kickboxing and karate that he had learned from a friend and a master, respectively, after the silence had ended and a new morning had begun.

However, strangely, Izumi's friend's kickboxing was far more powerful than the skilled professional Karate master he had learned from, and Izumi also believed his kickboxing skill was far superior to any skills that he had seen.

Jumping on his toes, Izumi relaxed his body first and then looked at the empty road before dashing out madly.

Since these fundamental skills are among the most crucial components of any martial art, and according to his master, no martial artist can actually stop practicing them even after mastering a particular martial art, he had been practicing one of the dash and run methods on a daily basis.

"Eh! Izumi!" Izumi was running in the park area when Kiriya, who was up early to jog and practice the martial arts that have been passed down in her family, came across him before he disappeared from her sight.

'What a unique kid, hmm! He did say something about practice his body for things like that.' As it was getting late for her to practice the force-releasing technique in the dojo on the side of the dormitory main building, Kiriya thought about that, grinned at the thought, and made the decision to return to the dorm.

'Maybe I should tell him about the dozo in the dormitory! He would be able to use it to practice since I am the only one who is currently using it, though!'

Thinking about it, Kiriya made it back to the dormitory to realize that Izumi was already back, and he was also done bathing and had already left for the school.

She thought it was strange that Izumi would leave for school so early in the morning, but she was unaware that Izumi was currently making his way to the library.

According to Aunt!

Izumi was informed that the school library usually opens in the morning and that he is welcome to visit it whenever he has free time. But he never imagined that the high school library, which he attends, would be this large.

In the nation of Japan, Suimei High School was a sizable affiliated School. As a result of the numerous clubs and varied participation in numerous high school competitions, it was also ranked among the top 5 across the nation and was quite well-known in this region.

Arts!

Swimming Club!

Photography Club!

Soccer Club! Tennis Club! Basketball Club! Baseball Club!

This school became well-known throughout Japan as a result of its many fields and highly advanced field clubs.

Also, because the size of this world was approximately ten times larger, the size of Japan was also very large for the note.

Izumi never imagined that a school could be this big and expansive, and the library was no exception.

It had several floors and many shelves on each one, matching the standards of the school.

'Wow! To this point, I am not rather surprised, but could only say aww! for the school management.' He entered the library and decided to take a look around before he realized what had happened.

Even though it was already time for class, he left the library to return at a later time to check out a good novel that he could read during a break—even though what he really wanted was material about detective and serial cases.

It was also a previous life habit!

'This school life is getting fun...' Izumi discovered Chihiro-nee waiting for him as he made his way to his classroom and summoned him to the staff room.

While Izumi was feeling rather excited to meet his favorite character from an anime, he happened to run into a girl who had been called over to the staff room and appeared to be waiting for Chihiro-sensei for something.

"Sensei! You are back."

Asuna Yuuki seemed to be relieved after seeing Chihiro-sensei, who came back with a boy in tow, who looked rather surprised by her appearance, although this was not the first time that someone reacted like that.

"You know her." Chihiro turned to ask Izumi, who just gave a nod and did not reply. "Umm! Did we meet somewhere before this?" This time, Asuna attempted to inquire while smiling, and Izumi found himself speechless, as he could never tell her that he had seen her in the anime.

However, it felt strange if he were to lie about it.

"Miss Asuna Yuuki-san, I am sure you did not recognize me, but do not worry, it was just once, and I had a pretty good memory, so I recognized you in a flash."

Hearing him call her name, Asuna was sure that Izumi had met her somewhere, but it seemed that she could not remember him.

"Sorry! It seems that I really forgot about you. However, allow me to properly introduce myself. I am Yuuki Asuna." Her calm self from the anime was the same in this world, and it seems that she was very Kind-hearted and caring in real life.

"This is also good! Izumi, even though she is a transfer student for a program that allows students from the top 5 academies in Japan to exchange students, she is still your senior. So, I was hoping that you would help me out too, given that I have given you a tour around, so you can do so for her too."

"Huh!" Izumi was stunned. Chihiro's tour was ultimately useless because she only spoke incoherently from the same location, and he did not gain much insight into the structure of the school, not to mention that it only served to further his confusion.

"Chihiro-sensei, I hope you can please refrain from joking. Because yesterday's direction for feeding camp could never be called guiding at all." Asuna chuckled, thinking that the two had some sort of relationship before becoming teacher and student.

Asuna inquired about Chihiro and Izumi's relationship after Izumi was sent back by Chihiro, who occasionally complained about how useless Izumi was.

Chihiro responded that they were siblings, despite the fact that she was not his sister but Izumi's aunt and that he still frequently referred to her as nee san from the distant past.

She ended up accepting him as a little bothersome brother.

However, her reason for adoring him was entirely different, and Chihiro told Asuna to ask him later if he was willing to tell her.

Back in his class, Izumi took a seat and sat down while looking back to see a couple of miscreants arguing about something. On the other side of him, he could see a girl wearing glasses who had pinkish-brown hair. He noticed that she was scowling a little while scanning the room.

"Did someone make her angry or something?" The majority of the people in the room fell silent as a pink-haired girl entered, and Izumi was left speechless as he realized that the girl was the main female protagonist of his series.

Shikimori turned to look around and then sat down after finding her seat. She smiled as she walked over to him and set her bag on the seat in front of him, then turned to greet him before turning to look at the girl in glasses.

"Hello!" Izumi responded with a greeting and turned to face the girl wearing glasses, who appeared to be listening to what Izumi had to say.

"Hello! It's nice to meet you. Also, please do not think that I am scowling at you; instead, it is just that my old glasses make it difficult for me to see, so I was merely attempting to do so."

She spoke in a low voice as she drew closer to Izumi, who took a step back after realizing that the girl's weak eyes made it clear that she did not have a strong sense of distance.

"Hello, my name is Izumi." Izumi makes an introduction, to which Mie responds with her own. Mie then turns to face Shikimori-san, who also makes an introduction.

The three of them carried on their conversation until the homeroom teacher arrived and called everyone to the front. Izumi discovered that most of the students here were very different from those in the anime from her previous life and had undergone significant change.

5