(One shot or a adoption for anyone pick)
137 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I knew defending the innocent from their abusers and near serial killers will later get me murdered..

I sighed slumped against the wall after being shot twice in the chest by a faraway hitman.

Hirsuma better be the one to avenge me when they find my body... don't make my daughter cry too much if they can't find that hitman who did this to me..

I guess I see why people say they see a bright light in there finale moments..

....

....

....

My name was Ruiko Osuma and I was the best ruthless lawyer in all of the city to make their opponents cry in anger when I win in court against them

Until I woke up in a teenager body named final extra in the game. My body was thin but hidden muscular. My hair was untamed and dirty black but was raven blue when washed. 

This character originally worn swirl glasses, but I found clear one hidden away to reveal aqua green eyes that were scary when glaring. My face was far from average with a handsome look and a beauty mark on my right eyebrow.

My daughter would call me a catch if she saw the true look of this finale mob.

I supposed to defend the heroine in court against the villainess, and my mob character commits suicide later on a news picture in credit nobody read on except for me due to observation.

His name was Yuki Yui

Too bad I won't do it due to sorting the documents of the 'supposedly bad things' by the villainess. I found a journal and a life threatening note.

As I read the journal, I see why this Yuki committed suicide..

He was what my daughter would say a obsessive male yandere.. and his obsession and infatuation was the Villainess.

Catherine RavenTail. 

Each page told a day dedicated to watching the villainess for the past 6 years in the academy watching from afar in the same high class.

And the note was a death threat from the heroine who would exposed this character true nature as a creep which would destroy his reputation as a lower noble heir.

It seem not all what it seems in this game.

And I'm about to correct for the villainess win. 

After all, she look too similar to my previous wife in my old life, even her quotes in the games are the same mannerism

4