The Character
1k 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Maxwell "Max" Sterling**

**Age:** Early 80s (Isekai'd in his 20s)

**Physical Appearance:**

- Tall and well-built, exuding an aura of strength and confidence.

- Square-jawed with a chiseled face, a blend of ruggedness and refinement.

- Piercing blue eyes that hold a wealth of experience and wisdom.

- Short, salt-and-pepper hair, neatly combed back, with strands of silver adding distinguished maturity.

- Faded scars on his face and hands hint at a life filled with challenges and accomplishments.

**Clothing Style:**

- Prefers tailored suits emphasizing his powerful physique, in shades like charcoal and midnight blue.

- Classic designs with subtle, intricate patterns reflecting attention to detail.

- Silver wristwatch, an elegant symbol of his disciplined nature.

- Adorns suits with carefully chosen accessories, conveying sophistication and understated authority.

**Personality Traits:**

- Commanding and confident, his presence demands respect and attention.

- Possesses magnetic charisma, a natural leader drawing people toward him.

- Master strategist, assessing situations with a calm and analytical mind.

- Emotionally controlled, rarely showing vulnerability even in challenges.

- Values wit and humor, using them strategically for connections and disarmament.

- Driven by an unquenchable desire for success and influence, adapting approaches to achieve goals.

**Background:**

- Distinguished military career in elite special forces, including SAS and Delta Force, mastering combat and strategy.

- Successful transition to politics, navigating complex landscapes, inspiring loyalty, and becoming a Governor.

- Transitioned to business, with determination and acumen leading to remarkable achievements, becoming a Wall Street major player.

- Displaying his wealth and connections subtly through possessions and circles he frequents.

- Handed over business to his son around age 70, becoming a gamer, particularly enjoying the Resident Evil series.

28