Abys 1
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clank, clank thud

The young man barely of 23 years was scavengering in scrap yard, there were lots of mechanic parts for robots and other stuff such as broken hologram watch, sky vehicle parts, military weapons and spaceships that were scraped in this yard.

I found the Zyr Watch latest edition, i can fix it and give it to Jen. Tomorow is her birthday and Academy admission.

Grumble, grumble sudenly his stomach was groweling, even though Zen was hungry he didnt think about himself first but his sister Jen.

I bet she is hungry, lets see if i can find something to sell to Broker.

Zen was looking for some parts when he find a broken lasser dagger.

This is it i can exchange it for 10,000 Zyr curency, cant let sister wait for me.

Zen quickly moved towards the hideout exit he made and runed as fast as he could from military scrapyard towards Broker Pawnshop.

 

Broker look what i found. Broker looked towards Zen and smiled.

Here is my lucky star, what you got for me today Zen.

I got this broken military lasser dagger the core is damaged but the circuit is fine, someone wantet to buy it for 15,000 but you know im loyal guy so i sell it to you for 10,000.

Oh boy Zen fine yust because tomorow is your sister birthday i will buy this dagger, do you have anything else.

Not for you, lent me workshop tools i got Zyr Hologram watch latest edition but im lacking tools to fix it.

Oh nice is it gift for Jen.

Yeah tomorow is her Academi admission, she cant go without holo watch into academi, she is mine Zen sister.

After 2 hours tinkering Zen almost fixed the holo watch.

Broker do you have that motherboard from Zelos Space ship i need that item to inplant into holo watch.

Zen you are killing me that item cost 100,000 curency at least.

Lets make a deal i bring you raptor lasser gun tomorow you give me that item.

Deal but still Zen you are killing me.

2 more hours later Zen fixed the Zyr Hologram watch, he rushed outside the Broker Pawnshop yelling goodbye.

After Zen leaved his shop Broker took phone in his hands and dialed the number.

Mirage i have a millitary lasser dagger 3rd eddition you interestet in buying.

Name the price Broker.

40,000 Zyr.

Deal drop it in usual spot and go to White Swan tavern to get money.

Zen rushed into store to buy food for Jen, he could barely walk to home that much he buyed. Because tomorow was a special day for Jen not only her birthday but academi admision, he could not leave Jen starved on her first day.

After he closed to his house he did see the latest sky car Aros worth 10 million Zyr. There were 3 girls and 1 boy.

That boy was ozing arrogance like he was master of this space standing beside his car. The boy was Lucas Morris the heir of Morris Military Industry.

The red hair girl was Lana Amana, blue haired girl was Nina Star and the 3rd girl was Jen, purple haired.

All 3 girls were top beauties in Starfall city, even though Lana and Nina were from Nobles family they were friends with Jen from commoner family.

Jen date me i know you cant find anyone more outstanding guy than me in this place and my family has Millitary Industry, we can even fix your eyes that you can see normaly.

Im sorry Lucas Morris, but curently im still in school so i prioritize the knowledge before intimate relationships.

Lucas was rejectet but he didnt show on his face, only himself know that he was setting with rage that Jen rejectet him, the heir of Morris Military Industry, while other womans flock to him like bees for honey only Jen was constantly rejecting him.

Zen walked slowly towards house he didnt bother saying hi or anything those people were snobs he only cared about his sister and no one else.

Jen in 1 hour the dinner will be ready.

Yes brother, can Lana and Nina join.

Mmm okey.

Lana, Nina and Lucas looked at Zen like he was bug spoiling their time when he opened his mouth but Zen didnt bother about those 3. For him they were less than humans but he still show respect towards Jen friends at least on outside.

Lucas wantet to forcefully invite himself but was called to get home to regular family metting, he could only leave like beaten dog.

 

When they were eating Zen excused himself from table, he wantet to give the birthday gift to Jen now.

When Jen opened the little box containing the Zyr hologram watch, Lana and Nina eyes were almost droping.

Both were spechless and wonder how can Zen get the latest Military Zyr hologram watch when they were only for high ranking military Generals. This watch was advanced gadget showing the detailed information about wearer of watch.

Jen blood authenticaled the watch.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Name: Jen Zyr

Age: 18

Ocupation: Magic aprentice

Level: Green 1

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

The watch was conectet to super computer all across the planet, so now Jen could acces data to special place network with watch.

Lana and Nina were looking at displayed status on Jen watch, but when they see the last name of Zyr both were pale.

All people named Zyr were one of strongest of military and magic some even held titles such as God of War, Battlefield plague and Miracle healers.

Zen was looking from corner of his eye too, he did know that Jen was his sister but why did she have the last name Zyr.

Jen was happy for Hologram watch, now she could do more things on her own.

After dinner Lana and Nina sleepover in Jen house. All 3 girls were waiting for tomorow to get into academi of magic.

Not only they were beautifull but smart too and hardworking, even though they did have Nobles titles in academi those title didnt help them much.

The next morning all 3 girls were heading towards academi, while Zen was walking towards Broker Pawnshop watching the academi tryouts.

For the Starfall city this academi tryouts was whole city festival, when you reach 18 years of age you can tryout the academi stone trials if you pass you can join the academi and after 3 years in academi you can enroll in military academi to get titles for military ranks.

Many people failed the test and many passed the most extraordinary was Lana Amana and Nina Star both were double affinety mage Fire, Earth.

When was Jen turn many people looked at Jen they did see she was blind many people scoffed why would someone blind join in tryouts for academi.

After Jen passed all test and her affinity elements were shown all people were shocked that blind girl was triple affinety elemental mage Fire, Wood, Lightning. But they were more shocked when the full name was displayed Jen Zyr.

People were sudenly murmuring why someone lastnamed Zyr would be in Starfall city, was there mistake in last name spelling.

Broker looked at Zen, and asked him if he know that she was from Zyr family.

Not that i know but i need to get another Zyr hologram watch and see what my last name is, but we are missing that item.

I know Zen that item is more valuable for other things. Do you regret it placing it into Zyr hologram watch.

Not anymore if it can bring safety to Jen i dont care what i need to do.

So i have mission for you if you still want to do that part of job, its extremly dangerous job this time around.

Tell me the details.

Transportion truck to scrap yard, items are for imediately destruction, 10 soldiers are transporting and watching that the things are going to be destroyed. Like i say extremely dangerous the mission is for 1 million Zyr.

When is the deadline for transport.

10 days later Zen, if you are not 100% sure dont bother you can die.

Dont worry about me, do tell me what is transportet in that truck.

I dont know, probably some weapons or robot suit but you have till tomorow to accept the mission if you going to do it.

Okey will tell you tomorow going to spend the day with Jen. Oh yeah here is blueprint for that weapon forgot that i have blueprint for raptor gun.

This is better than actual weapon, here is 10,000 from yesterday sale i got it to sell it to someone for 40,000 ha ha.

See you tomorow Broker and take care.

Zen rushed home that he could spend the time with Jen but before house there were luxury cars from city major before house, he did know that Zyr last name would stirr other people up.

Jen im home who are those people outside.

Brother they are city manor members. They are telling me that im the lost child of Zyr fammily are we realy the members of Zyr family.

Maybe we are Jen we dont know who are our parents we will need to do DNK test to see if we are from that family, but i will always remember Broker help when he saved us from death no matter if we are Zyr or not. But im not going to forgive them either we were discardet like trash. That time i was only 5 years old and you were barely 1 year old.

Zen huged his sister and was remembering that time 17 years ago when he was holding Jen in his arm she was bleeding from eyes, those that discardet her and him destroyed Jen eyes that she was blind.

Jen we are going to sell this place i found for myself cheap apartment, while you will stay in academi dorms for those 3 years till you get to Military academi, maybe we will buy apartment in another city or so.

Okey brother.

In Magic academi you will be safe and with last name Zyr.

0