Abys 3
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damn, damn we failed to get it who was the one that stole it damn you worthless bastards.

Lucas calm down rage isnt solving this problem stay level headed guy dont act like pig without head.

Grampa they will get away with the box and vials the most important are vials they are genuine product that is without any side effects.

Ha ha Lucas you think that vials are the most important thing in that cargo, no you are wrong the most important is the box. In that box there is hiding the revolving monster namely AI combat unit. The blue light box indicating that the AI is for infrastructure controling, banks, water sources, factories, farming plants, electrical devices but if we add the red lights in AI unit then we get military expert controling robots, trucks, spaceships and other things. Lucas you dont have idea what a terible AI is in that box.

Dont you remember the accident 6 months before in Dark Ridge military camp it was a S class camp but it sudenly droped to D rank.

The box was only up for less than 10 minutes and almost killed them all, we used many weapons but still didnt defeat the AI, sudenly there was that General Maxwell crazy guy i tell you Lucas dont even cross his path, he dosnt give fuck about anyone he is doing whatever he wants there is no order of military for him yust chaos like that AI. He used the MFFB (Magnetic Force Field Blast) in the middle of S rank military camp destroying over a trilions of Zyr curency worth of equipments, robots, trucks and other things but even then the box was operating barely. They could only force shutdown the box and reset it, and that is why the box was transportet to be destroyed because without anyone controling the box, the humans would be slaughtered like lambs.

What you telling me that box is the real value in that convoy, which bastar did steal that box if i find him i will tear him apart that bastard.

Lucas controll your emotion rage will blind your judgment or do you want to be like your father dead somewhere no one will find you. Even though he was my son he was idiot and he didnt deserve to be lynched to death by General Maxwell. I lose my idiotic son dont let me lose you too Lucas.

I know i will reflect on myself in Magic Academi i have whole 3 years to reflecting on myself.

Good, good Lucas train well and take care of yourself.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

While on Zen side the days were moving faster after he made a passage to Space ship inplanting the Serenety into space ship for recovery of energy, fixing the ship and repairing the devices that he can move it away from this place. Even Broker helped for few days but some people startet tailing him when he was walking in Starfall city so he could only stay in his shop laying low, but he made a large purchase of food and water for Zen that he would not starve for at least 5 years if he eat moderately. While Zen was working and fixing things and learning new knowledge about Spaceships, military was still looking for transportion truck convoy that they can destroy the damned AI box.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Magic Academi

Lana and Nina were named Gemini sisters and Princess Bodyguards with their fire and earth affinety, While Jen was named The Princess.

There were few people worth mentioned like Rio Lanchester with Darkness, Wind affinety ker family were all Assasins and Maximillian Maxwell earth, ice affinety natural born leader and lets not forget the Lucas Morris fire, wind affinety and his latest crush Emillia Vienna the Queen of Academi with wind, fire and ice affinety with Viscount title and military rank of Sergeant.

The Nobles title were Baron, Viscount, Earl, Marquess and Duke.

The Military ranks were Soldier, Corporal, Sergeant, Mayor and General.

The level ranks were Green, Yellow, Orange, Red and Black.

All people start with Green level 1 they need to train to Green level 100 when they reach level 100 they need to fight their innerself to get higher levels. Most people failed to get over Green rank in 30 years but mostly is conectet how much resources, materials and training each individual spends.

//////////////////////////////////////////

Silence we are starting the class, for the next 3 years some of you will be under my tutelage and will learn how to fight, survive and other things. In each year we will advance courses, but mentors will stay the same rarely we change the individuals mentors.

Girls and boys will have almost same mentors, and after 3 years the total score will be displayed and you can chose to which Millitary academi you can go. Even if you dont have the desired score you can chose some of ordinary military academies and you can rank up to General it mostly on your willpower and hardwork.

We will now bring you to training field and the mentors will select you to which you will be training under them, but we dont have so many diferent teachers that we could cover the each of your affinety.

All students were getting mentors, Lana and Nina were staying together they were having the same affinety, but Jen was having dificulties no one of the mentors wantet to teach her. Some wantet to teach her but they were drawn back because she was from commoner family, female and blind. When all students were having mentors Jen was standing alone there without any mentor, Lana and Nina were looking at which mentor will have Jen for the next 3 years but when 5 minutes were around and still not even 1 mentor selectet Jen, they wantet to say something, but were interuptet.

I dont want to have you as mentor im grouping up with that student that dosnt have any mentor yet, Emillia was walking towards Jen.

Emillia mentor was red in face he wantet to strike her, but sudenly Emillia looked towards the mentor and used ice spear against him.

You realy have nerves to hit student, bold arent you for a mentor arent you afraid that your whole family will disapear.

The mentor was sweating bullets he did know he was wrong but exterminating his whole family was too much of a threat after all he was Magic academi mentor.

When mentor sudenly rushet towards Emillia she didnt even have chance to put up ice shield, when the mentor hit her in chest falling few meters on ground, she was woundet. Jen only heard the impact sound and she released the wood energy towards Emillia healing slowly her inyuries, but she didnt see the rage in mentor eyes after all she was blind but she could feel the cold wind directing on her, Jen wantet to move but she was too slow the wind blade was almost on her when sudenly 2 stone walls apeared before Jen.

Lana and Nina were rushing towards Jen and even Emillia was limping towards Jen, thanking Jen for healing her.

Emillia sudenly looked towards the mentor and took out the device yust few words and all mentors were pale.

2 minutes later the Magic academi was suroundet with spaceships and 1 of the spaceships descent and out was walking Vienna family buttler. When the buttler see that Emillia was inyured milisecond and he was near her.

Which bastard dare to lay his hands on our Miss. His voice was booming all around the academi even spaceships were releasing turrets and guns. Total silence not even 1 words all people were silent.

They could see that middle aged person was runing towards the buttler falling and standing up again and rushing towards the buttler again.

Magic academi principal was pale he didnt know what happened, this was the first time that academi was suroundet with spaceships.

Leave with spaceships, now that you are here we will fix this trouble.

Yes Miss.

I removed the spaceships but the problem is that the mentor hit a student, such behavious is not condoned for Magic academi and i can wonder how many times did this happen that mentors hit students. And i will prepare a mentor for my miss and her friends the cover cost will be on academi.

Lana, Nina, Jen and Emillia were standing near buttler when Maximilian rised hand and asked if he could join for the same mentor as girls because he was disapointet that not even 1 mentor sided with Jen and only looked. He Maximillian Maxwell family never condoned injustice. So now they createt the uniqe 5 man unit with Emillia on leader pozition.

The mentor for Lana, Nina, Jen, Emillia and Maximillian was female Orange level 35 well versed in survival, Gun tactical combat and Magic combat. The training was hard it was Millitary Mayor training regiment and Magic Orange level. All 5 were allways knocked out they didnt even finish the first part of training they were always exhaustet but they were slowly making baby steps in training the most hard training was for Jen because she was blind she need to use more energy than other 4 but she was getting better and better with sensing the place out with all 3 affinety.

5 Months of training they did have a test to check how far they did come with training and that training was brutal where Lana and Nina reached Green level 67 while Emillia and Maximillian reacher Green level 80+ and Jen reached Green level 52.

While the other students only reached barely Green level 15 but those were realy the high end students that pushed lots of resources and hard work to reach that level. The diference was like chasm in Starfall city there were only Green and Yellow level mentors but they didnt have good training ideas.

Push up dont rest, dont relax push it if you fail you will again restart the test go on come on dont give up go go go.

All 5 were doing the best they could but the test was realy brutal it was almost the next stage test. They were doing the test for whole day.

After completing the test in the night they were so exhaustet that they were almost droped there in fields.

The girls were going to bath with mentor if someone would look into baths he would get a nice picture of 5 beauties bathing and gigling.

Maximillian was in another bath getting peace from those girls he was enjoing himself like Emperor whole bath to himself without anyone interupting him. The doors for bath opened and slowly walked in Lucas Morris. He was the only one who was Green level 31 from the normal students but mostly was because his family recrutet the mentor for him, but if he would have same mentor like other 5 he would be realy close to Green level 80.

 

For first year the final exam was being prepared they will need to hunt some monsters and survive for whole 7 days in wilderness securing food and water they can group up or they can go solo but they advised that students group up for first year that they will have more chances to suced the exam for first year. They could go solo for second year of academi because they will have more experiences and will know how to survive in wilderness for at least 7 days.

0