Abys 8
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early in the morning Lana and Emilia were in love mode feeding each other. Nina was looking like she was seeing something dirty and approvingly, but she knows that both families would not allow them be together. The little doll Sena escortet Jen to table to eat, prepared the food on table and drinks. After 30 minutes all girls were eaten the food, when sudenly they could hear rushed footsteps.

Soldiers were standing before doors waiting for Mayor. The Mayor from millitary was Nina father.

Good morning girls im realy sorry for such a display, but its emergency. The beast have breached the 3 layers, so we need to get you girls to safe place. I know that you girls wantet to fight in this war but its not yet the time. There is space ship for you girls outside there are already 2 members of your group in that ship.

The girls didnt take much time after 5 minutes they were standing outside glancing at the large ship that was docked there and another one much larger.

Rio Lanchester was standing before 1 of the ships with Maximiliam Maxwell.

Come girls we dont have much time, we need to get to Core shelter in time before the beast reach it. Its a long way to core shelter.

Its a secret Millitary project only few people know about it and workers that are working there are strictly punished leaking any informations sometimes even with whole family slaughtered.

After boarding the spaceship with all members they took speed up towards the Core shelter, the traveling time would take whole 9 days to reach the Core Shelter, while on the way many spaceships gathered and traveled towards the same route.

/////////////////////////////

On Zen side the place was madness the Crimson Rose gang was battling beasts and evacuating towards the spaces ships, they even rescue some people that didnt have spaceships to travel, while Zen was totaly overburden with fighting 2 enemys.

The slaughter Gorila and DarkNether Snake both beast were Red level 80+, the size of beast was huge the Gorilla was over 6 meters and the Snake was 30 meters in length.

Zen told to Sera to go with Crimson Rose gang and protect the little girl Elena and locate the Jen to reunite with Sena.

Serenety dividet the Black Box in 2 equal parts making the 2 AI Sera the older AI and Sena and youngest AI, but both AI were in growth mode, each AI would choose the path that they each wantet.

Zen was battling the Gorila and Snake with no help, he was letting them the precious time to get, while he could simply grab Elena and Sera and disapear and avoid the battle but he wantet to rescue more people. 10 minutes later Zen was alone with Gorila and Snake.

 

Zen was using more and more Gravity and Antigravity with Fire attibutes mixing them together making deadly combos but even that was not enough to kill both Gorila and Snake, the level was whole layer diference.

One on one Zen could probably kill Gorila with dificulty but with Snake in mix he was having hard time defending and attacking.

2 hours later when Zen didnt see anymore people or spaceships he battlet like maniac, Zen was waiting for perfect chance to explode with his full power.

He was standing still colecting for 2 hours the Fire and Darkness energy that he could unleash his ultimate attack.

5 seconds was all the time Zen would need to make a final attack, the broken parts of machines and robots were trembling and rising from floors some were getting squezed, some parts break apart. Here and there you could see dark fire sparks getting ignated. Zen made fusion with Fire and Darkness Attributes, it wasnt eazy but his final attack was rised quite alot mixin 2 attributes into 1.

Gravity Inferno, the area was hell with all those parts the Gorila and Snake were having dificult time avoiding the final attack of Zen, but both beast didnt know that they would suffer such wound staying inside Zen range. 2 second and there was huge Explozion, metalic srapnels were flying all around the Gorila lost the right arm in explozion while snake was only having long wounds all over his body.

Zen was not even better even though that was his attack he got various wounds too, 1 wound was heavy, some shrapnels pierced through his leg staying lodged in his leg so he could barely walk .

When sudenly below Zen the earth was trembling and crumbling making a hole, Zen wantet to run away but he was too slow and inyured. even though Zen jumped and wantet to avoid the hole it was like some gravity was pulling him down towards the black hole. The Snake and Gorila run away the second the floor was trembling and startet crumbling.

Zen fall inside the black hole, the last thoughts were if Jen was safe.

//////////////////////////////////////

14 days later the outside the Core Shelter, thousands spaceships were hovering in the air before the globe of sphere that was metalic, it was large enough to hide the 300 meters long and 200 meter high Military spaceship inside but that globe was only almost a 3% of the whole Core Shelter.

The Core Shelter was made to look like Whale Above were space for spaceships for docking, but the Whale Core Shelter was having so large space that you could populate it with 30 millions people and there would still place for others. The whole Whale was long 10 killometers and his height was 10 killometers and the shape was made to look like a whale. And his armory was overkill too full of lasers guns. This whale was Prototype named Frog Whale 10x10 killometers, The second was 50x50 killometers named the Foretress Whale and the last one was named Leviathan Kingdom 100x100 killometers, there was only 1 Leviathan Kingdom Ship ever made because the energy for regulating the Leviathan Kingdom was too much for daily use and only 1 person was captain of ship the Abraham Zyr the overlord from Generals. There were 10 Foretress Whale made and all captains were Generals and 1000 Frog Whales while the captains would be trustet Generals or Mayors. All Whales were interlinked with 1 AI the named Mercy.

Dirk Lores was captain of this Frog Whale, he was restless Mayor he didnt get the title with his battles but he got the title because his family were having General leading one of the Foretress Whale so thats why he got captain position in one of the Frog Whales.

Simply he was lustfull person, while he was checking for females he did throw his eye on the group that Nina and Lana were, but when he got to see Jen he was droling, but not for soon when Jen turned towards him Dirk startet grabing his heart like someone was squezing his heart Dirk glanced towards the other end of Frog Whale and the feeling of squezing the heart disapeared. But on this Whale was even someone from Zyr family checking out Jen.

Even for the Zyr family there were not so many direct descendants for familyline to stear in the right direction, there was even kill accident that was made to kill direct descendant but the person failed, the Zyr family executet him before all family members to warn others to never make same mistake to harm direct descendants of Zyr family, that was second attempt and the Zyr family ordered that the 3rd attempt the whole family would be slaughtered if proven guilty.

Whirlllllllllllll whirlllllllllllllllll whirllllllllllll the alarm was sudenly blaring, all people were getting restless and rushing in inner parts of Frog Whale, the soldiers were madly rushing outside defending the line that other people could evacuate inside the Whale.

Dirk was pale in face why did that happen now of all times and he was rushing back into captain room to start the Frog Whale to rush from this place. But the plan failed when some soldiers runed and reportet that there were still people down there waiting to enter the Whale.

Dirk ordered soldiers to close the gates and rush out from here but soldiers were not obeying Dirk orders, even though they know that they could be executet not obeying orders from higher ranks in military. Lothar Zyr sudenly stoped before Dirk and ordered him to wait, Dirk wantet to say something but his words were staying in his mouth he was looking at 1 of 4 notorious Generals that were cruel against others.

Soldiers were overjoyed and rushed assisting others soldiers.

 

Jen was looking towards the plains that were other people there she did see the enemy half human killing effortlessly soldiers and innocent humans. Jen was looking more and more her eyes were getting more and more purple the last seeing that she was looking was the half human grabing towards the little girl while the boy was crying that half human leaves her.

Second and Zarde would capture and kill the little girl but Jen was too fast grabing the little girl and almost teleportet near the boy.

Zarde was looking toward Jen and smiling.

Finaly someone with real guts, even though you little girl you are not strong enough to fight against me i will enjoy the fight.

Jen rushed towards Zarde punching and kicking but Zarde evaded them all like he would know where Jen would kick or punch.

Oy such a feisty little girl you are quite quick with kicks and punches, but is that all your power. Let me show what you need to do.

Zarde sudenly aceleratet but Jen could still evade the attacks from Zarde.

Jen was using lightning atributes power quite alot now after Zarde evaded, she did conect few kicks and punches but the damage was not so great. Jen was looking around to see how many people were still outside the spaceship that she could evacuate too but there were still quite alot of people there.

Sudenly wind spear rushed into location that were young boy and little girl, the young boy pushed away the little girl but the wind spear pierced the heart boy making him die on spot.

Spiral why did you attack that boy, Zarde was annoyed that he killed his prey but mometary he lost focus on Jen.

Jen was looking at the boy eyes slowly losing the life, it was like she was seeing her brother dying.

The sky was getting darker and darkner clouds covering them and all around Jen was jumping dark lightning.

Spiral and Zarde looked towards Jen but all the could see was black flash rushing towards Spiral, Zarde in last moment blocked the punch but slided 4 meters back.

Jen was entering rage mode focusing her attack on Spiral, she could hear the little girl crying it was like that she was on that little girl spot and seeing herself crying for her brother.

Zarde blocked and throw punch but Jen blocked the punch with her kick and bounced towards Spiral she was close to Spiral, when sudenly black shadow rushed toward the back of Jen, the person wantet to pierce Jen heart but something else happened sudenly it was like some miasma was making black shadow with double pupils blocking that shadow and piercing his heart. That person was dead on the spot while the miasma was slowly disapearing only Zarde and Spiral did see that miasma like thing, Jen was focusing to kill Spiral.

Spiral blocked Jen punch and jumped back to distance from Jen and in that second beast roar was heard, meaning probably for retreat and beast, Zarde and Spiral retreatet.

Jen wantet to rush after Spiral but she could sudenly see Lothar Zyr before her.

Dont chase you would die if you chase and you did great work after all.

After all people were inside the Whale they rushed from this place as fast at they could.

0