Afterword
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Afterword

So, this is it, huh? I’ve finally finished everything I’ve needed to do and procrastinated long enough to get this light novel into your hands. That’s fantastic! I made the majority of this book on my own, but I also wouldn’t have been able to get this far without the cover illustration artist for this book wmahendrata on Fiverr, rheaizhere on Fiverr for the chibi picture of Sherry Aweber and, of course, the editors over at bookeditor_uk on Fiverr, for helping me proofread this book! Without these people, the book wouldn’t look as neat as it is now!

Of course, I also need to give a quick shoutout to yanti_ayen_19 for the original concept of Sherry Aweber, eexad00 for the awesome design of Josephnite Flyer himself, and vtuber_graphics for the logo of Sherry Aweber’s Story! These artists can be found on Fiverr if you need lovely art from them! I commissioned art from them to better understand what kind of characters I envisioned in my story, how others saw them, and what overall design I wanted to go with for some of the characters of Sherry Aweber’s Story!

I don’t have much else to say as of right now since I want to keep this short but read on next time, and maybe I’ll talk a bit more about the series whenever I get around to releasing Volume 2 of Sherry Aweber’s Story… if I put myself into gear that is!

 

Thanks again for reading! See you next time!

How long do you think it'll take for Volume 2 to come out?
  • Next Month Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Next Year Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Next 5 Years Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0