Mission Complete
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake up from my deep slumber. My back hurts from the hard matress, my clothes are full of dirt and I am pretty sure I got malaria or something similar.

Me and my partner are sleeping inside a mud hut in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by hills and nature. The house has no running water, no electricity, no modern conviniences. Me and my Partner are sleeping inside this hut because we have a job to do.

I Brush my teeth, wash myself and eat something. No time to waste.

I take look at my rough bearded sleeping Partner. He is snoring and his big belly is going up while taking big breaths, and down while he breaths them out like a leaf blower.

I try to wake him up but my attempts are futile, he only growls like a bear.

Doesn't matter, go outside. Shit hut doesn't even have a toilet inside.

I pull my pants down and the river starts flowing. As i am in the middle of the act I hear footsteps from my left breaking a branch and disturbing my private business.

A man in his mid thirties who is wearing some semi military looking clothes is aiming his rifle at my head.

I instantly put my hands in the air and start speaking with an shaking voice ''Hey-y you certainly don't have a problem with me watering the plants here, r-right?''.

He presents one of the most dirtiest toothy grins I have ever seen in my entire damn live. His breath smelled after cheap alcohol and i was pretty sure some of his teeth were rotting inside his mouth. '' Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!'' screams my mind as I am frankly searching for a way out from a future as a decaying corpse in the middle of nowhere. He is aiming directly at my head, as I am not seeing any way out of this particular situation I decide to close my eyes and pray to whatever deity is willing to listen. Then, a deafening sound that let's the previous silence look like a joke. The head of my attacker expolodes into a thousend pieces. '' Jesus fucking Christ!'' I scream. I look behind me and see my Partner with shotgun in hands. His face not showing any kind of emotion .... then he sees me. 

'' weren't you two a lovely couple?'' mocking my rather pathetic looking, blood covered appearance with a smirk on his face.

''Didn't knew your parents mixed your mouth with your asshole up''

I put my pants up. We go inside, my tongue tied up, not muttering a single word. We take our stuff and leave this hut. Never to step inside it again.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Me and my Partner look at our destination.

An old wooden Outpost surrounded by Hills full of grass. Wooden fences. Sniper Tower. Real Houses.The wood was used for everything and seemed dry and on the verge of decay.

We are at the top of one of the Hill, sunset marked the end of the day and rocks are covering our bodies from the eyes of the enemies.

We prepare our equipment. My Partner with his shotgun, a Maschine gun and rocket launcher. I with my submachine gun and sniper rifle and rocket launcher.

We nod at each other and then execute our plan.

My Partner and I take aim with the rocket launchers. I feel the excitment and adrenalin filling my blood. We fire two rockets, one rockets hits the Sniper tower the other one a building. The Sniper tower collapses, the sniper is instantly dead, his body only moved by the laws of physics. Burning wood starts flying everywhere torching nearby builings and grass. The other rocket has ignited some ammunation that was stored in the house ,because of that bullets are flying like a swarm of angry hornets everywhere killing everything.

The Outpost is on fire. Man are screaming in agony and rage. I feel the weight of my rifle inside my hands, I take a deep aim with my rifle, the scope is aiding my eyes. I see a group of men escaping the raging fire, near them is the charred corpse of the sniper. They scream and point at each other trying to find out how to escape this hell that surrounds them.

I take a shot at one of their heads and his corpse falls like a puppet that had his strings cut. Their look at my direction is filled with fear and anger. Like an automaton I aim my rifle and shoot until my rifle is empty and I have to reload, leaving several enemies killed.

The enemies seeing their chances to advance take this oppurtunity to rush towards us. My Partner who was hiding himself crushes their hopes by firing his maschine gun.

We take a moment, silence only broken by the rest of the fires, small animals fleeing the scene and the wind. the bodies aren't moving, only we are still moving.

We move into the outpost.

Corpses lying and smelling like trash scattered on the ground. Suprise and shock all over their faces. We search the houses and piles of rubble for our target. In the third house we finally find it.

A Red fancy looking but dusty suitcase with an combination lock. It looks like a craft of fine art and like it would cost a month worth of salary. It's made from modern material and the modern design is out of place and stands totally out.

I search the house for anything wortwhile while my partner leaves to plant explosives around the Outpost.

While I was searching a desk for loot I suddenly hear loud gunshots. I look out the window just to see my Partner holding his blood stained shoulder hiding behind a car. He is bleeding rather strong and the pain is clearly showing on his face. On the other side I see a man covered in Dust and blood firing a pistol at my Partner. I don't hesitate and aim my submaschine gun and feel the the lead flying through the air and covering the enemy in holes. I go to my partner to provide him with first aid, a few bandages here and there and he is ready to go '' almost as good as new''.

We take our our target, plant the rest of the objective and are ready to leave the remains to the burnt outpost to some good old C4.

I smile at the thought that I can finally leave this shithole.

0