Chapter 08 – Method of the Weak.
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 08 - Method of the Weak.

“—but what the hell, I barely managed to perform the first movement of the divine dragon's rising blade and I'm already in this pathetic state, if I didn't have so little internal ki I wouldn't be in such a miserable state, and I still need to practice the other martial art ”

After a few minutes taken for rest that was necessary to make Daniel recover some of his vigor he once again put himself in readiness to continue his training, Daniel's fists punched the air with all the intensity that his body allowed, his muscles tensed with great force that could break his own bones, then they relaxed releasing a heat throughout his body to the point of leaving his skin red like a burning ember causing Daniel to have to stop his training and put himself to rest again for his body was exhausted.

[ Congratulations on learning the Sanmon Kaihō skill< Opening the Gates of the Mountain(A+): A training method that strengthens the body to the point of making it as tough and strong as a mountain, it also has 12 martial arts moves that embody the ferocity of the tiger, the resistance of the mountains]

“— What is this terrible hunger?, I feel like my stomach wants to devour the other internal organs, I need to eat something otherwise I might really starve” completely ignoring the notification on his individual screen, he quickly left his room in search for food, a few minutes later he returned with a bag of bread in his hand and a bread in his mouth being chewed like a heavy metal crusher and then swallowed and another bread entered his mouth and the process was repeated again and a dozen of loaves of bread were swallowed by him in less than a minute.

“— Hunger will be a challenge in the practice of Sanmon Kaihō, I just ate about 10 kilos of bread and that barely appeased my hunger, I hope I can not starve during these 6 months of training”.

No longer procrastinating his training Daniel immersed himself deeply in the practice of his martial arts for six long months whose energy was mainly focused on his movements with his fists and wooden sword and also on his cultivation of internal Ki which drained a lot of his physical and mental stamina to provide a meager and insignificant trickle of internal ki in your Dantian but it was still considered progress even if it was visually imperceptible.

In six months of training Daniel's achievements were at best mediocre as with that period of training his mastery of his martial arts was superficial and amateurish with nothing extraordinary to be proud of.

“—Shit, with six months all he achieved was a miserable amount of internal ki, mastering the first move of the divine dragon's ascending blade, and as for Opening the Mountain Gates, he barely managed to successfully perform his first technique, definitely I have no talent for martial arts, I should turn to the demonic arts, but the time is not yet  I have to master the second level of the secret pact of heaven and hell in order not to be influenced by demonic ki”

Putting his thoughts in order, Daniel disarmed his meditation posture from the top of his bed and stood up coming into an erect posture showing his strong physique with muscles visible under his skin but even so his strength meant nothing among the awakened ones that they faced head on the dungeon monsters that could literally tear steel like paper, given the circumstances of not being able to count on their strength to preserve their lives, so Daniel was forced to think of methods to defeat the monsters.

"—with my current strength if I face even the goblin can kill me if I'm careless I can die"

“—um, it's okay if I'm weak I have to fight like the weak, I have to cheat, I have to deceive and I have to lie, just like Mo Xie once said: Cheating, lying and deceit are the methods of the weak because it's the only way power they may have to kill the strong”

“—I hope Samantha left her credit card in her room”

Leaving his room Daniel went towards his sister's room and inside he found a single bed with blue sheets, a nightstand with a circular mirror with 20 centimeters in diameter and next to it there were some feminine cosmetic items and a drawer closed.

Daniel approached the bedside table and opened its drawer, and inside he found several scattered and disorderly objects that ranged from hairbrushes, and in the middle of this mess was found a white credit card that was quickly removed and left the room. his sister, and quickly left the apartment and went in search of the necessary materials to carry out his plan to survive the monsters in the dungeons.

1