Summoned to another world? Can I at least have my best friend here, too?
343 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To say I was annoyed would be an understatement. I was very annoyed. At everybody in this room. I let my displeasure known by glaring at all of them in turn. Seeing them shrink back was only slightly cathartic.

When I had gotten transported into this room, I was getting dressed. I had only just been finished getting my shorts on and reaching for a shirt, before I was enveloped in a strange cacophony of white and various other colored lights. And then I was unceremoniously dumped here. Half-dressed.

Finally, finally, someone had fetched for a maid or something to get me something to wear. It was a little hard to hear them because they were quiet and all trying to face away from me. Eventually, the maid came back with some sort of dress-like clothing and helped me put it on without prompting.

Now with something covering my chest, the weirdly dressed dudes were back to looking at me. One of more ornately dressed ones stepped forward, and opened his mouth several times, but no words came out.

He cleared his throat and finally said, “We’re, ah, sorry for the, ah… unfortunate timing in regards to your summoning.”

I gave him a flat look that displayed what I thought of that.

A few beads of sweat appeared on his forehead and he pulled at the collar of his robe. “Ah.” Man, he really likes saying ‘ah’ doesn’t he? “We have summoned you here to help us push back the growing Darkness in the world,” he said, regaining some composure. “We constructed this ritual so that a Hero, whose voice is legendary, can push back the creeping Darkness.”

Well. That sounded like some sort of game exposition and stuff to me.

“We believe that you might be this Hero, so please! Lend us your voice!” he fell to his knees, in some sort of pleading position.

Well, they’re gonna have to take a big fat L on this one. I kicked the man who was kneeling so that he looked up at me. I quickly signed to him, “No.

He stared. Did he not…? I did the same motions again, but slower. He continued staring, uncomprehending. I rolled my eyes. Slowly, I pointed at my throat and then did a tearing motion. To make sure he doubly understood, I pointed at my open mouth and did a big X with my arms.

“Can you… not talk?” he finally asked.

Finally! The moron gets it! I made a big show of nodding.

“That… complicates things,” he said faintly. Oh, I had no doubt it did!

And I was going to have fun making it even more complicated for them.

*             *             *

So far, I was enjoying their discomfort over realizing I couldn’t talk. They had brought me away from the initial summoning room and into some sort of office-type room with a desk and a few chairs. There was a couch, too, which I was laying back on.

There was this noble dude and some king explaining what really happens and how this supposed ‘hero’s’ power works. I was only half-paying attention since their voices were terribly boring. Not the type you’d listen to sleep to, but the type where it’s a teacher who drones on and on and on without break kinda talking. One that, even if you wanted to sleep, you couldn’t because it was that annoying.

The general gist of why they summoned this ‘Hero’ is because this ‘Darkness’ was spreading throughout the land and threatening the people who lived there. Nobody truly knows what the Darkness looks like except for it’s dark and summons monsters somehow. They said that the power of the Hero’s voice was the only thing that could destroy the monsters and rid the land of evil, but seeing as I had no voice, they were unsure of how to proceed.

Sounds like some sort of weird JRPG that one of my friends would play and gush about. I’m betting twenty bucks that I’d have to fight and kill god here.

God, my friend would love this, she really would. I wonder if I could summon her here. She’ll definitely get a kick out of it at any rate. Literally and metaphorically. I guess that should be my plan: summon my friend into this world.

I refocused back on the two guys to see they were staring at me. “What?” I signed at them, even knowing they couldn’t understand.

I guess they could tell by the expression on my face well enough as they repeated, “We asked if you would still help us, despite knowing this and not being able to talk.”

I made a considering face- duly exaggerated, of course- before I shook my head. They started sputtering out words, speaking over each other before I slammed my fist into the table, silencing them. I picked up the paper and pen (quill, ugh) I requested earlier and wrote down:

I will only help you on the condition that I get to summon my best friend here, too.

I held it up and let them read it. Slowly, their expressions became like they were sucking on lemons. Or on something sour. Looks like a grimace, really.

“That, may not be possible, Hero.” He rushed to explain before I could do anything. “The mages are tired after just summoning you, so it’s not possible right now. However, when they have recovered, we can attempt it.”

I wrote down another thing on the paper:

I would like to learn magic so that I can direct this summoning ritual to grab my friend.

They read it before saying, “Casting magic requires speaking the spells…” Something that I lack went unsaid.

I wrote down in response to their hesitance:

WATCH ME

I underlined it multiple times to impress the statement of it.

*             *             *

It took a month.

We were already back in the ritual room, and I was ready to summon my friend. It had only taken a month for the mages to recover. I had mastered non-verbal spellcasting by my third week.

My first week was learning the theory behind it- it wasn’t very theoretical, let me tell you- my second week was learning the chants and various little details- pretty much just practical demonstrations- and my third week was when I casted three spells silently. Didn’t even have to move my hands, too. I just stood there and cast three spells.

Everyone was dumbfounded. I took pleasure in their looks of utter confusion.

Of course, I was chanting the spells in my head, but since it was in my head, it took way less time to cast. No long, boring, exhaustive spell chants, that your opponent will figure out what you’re casting and immediately retaliate, no siree! Just think up the spell and Boom! They’re dead.

Either way, though, it was time for the ritual to start.

I was leading in second since they needed to chant out loud for it to work properly. Lame. Either way, I was left to focus on the target of the spell, ritual, whatever. So, while they chanted, I started focusing.

It should be mentioned that I am terribly gay. Like, if you were to put me naked in a room with my best friend, who is also naked, I would go flat out horny. Most likely. I have yet to do that, but I’m willing to try.

However, I still have no idea if my friend is gay or not. This was my main problem when trying seduce her. I have tried getting in ‘ecchi’ situations with her, but she hasn’t shown any interest. I’m starting to think that she might be a closet lesbian. I am going to break into that closet with an axe and pull her out with no hesitation.

With thoughts of my best friend, the spell rose in intensity and a familiar light shone from the center. When the chanting abruptly ended, the light shone brighter, before winking out abruptly. In the center of the room, right where the light was, stood a naked girl. She was in a reaching position, as if she were to either grab or turn something.

As she blinked several times, her face grew red rapidly as she registered the situation she found herself in. She made no move to cover herself, for such the absurdity was the situation. Grinning happily, I waltzed over to her and slapped one of her boobs.

Her tits were quite larger than mine. By a lot. Where I was average, she was lugging around melons. Not literally. If it was literally, that’d be funny. Also, she’d be really strong.

ANYWAY. The slap upon her boob startled my friend into realizing that I was now there. I signed her, as her attention turned to me, “Nice tits, poggers pussy.

The blush, which was already quite large, turned atomic at that. A keening sound started emitting from her, as I could imagine steam coming from her face. Normally my friend would be quite boisterous and loud, but put her in a position like this? Shy, cute, and submissive.

Ignore that last part.

I already had a maid at hand with a robe just because of this exact purpose, so I waved her over. Covering my friend with the robe, I marched her out of the ritual room and back towards the room I was given. (If you’re wondering about the other people in the room when I summoned her, well. I dealt with them already.)

When we arrived, my friend had already regained some of her composure. Closing the door behind us, her first words were, “Y- you BITCH!”

You said it, not me,” I replied.

“You planned this, I know it.”

Oh, most definitely. Another thing to add to the pile.

Her eyes narrowed. “I’ll get you back for this.”

I look forward to it. Maybe we’ll even get together or something.”

She twitched slightly, the blush creeping up again. “D-don’t push your luck.”

I leaned forward seductively, making her focus on my breasts instead of my face. She tried her damnedest not to look, but she stared at them. Slowly, I rose my hand to caress he face, forcing her to look up at me and into my eyes. The blush was back in full force now, and she was back to being a mess. Ever so slowly, I inched our faces together, making her ever more erratic, but at the same time she was willing.

Oh, god, I just had to do it.

Her eyes were half-lidded as we grew closer, breathing getting heavier. She was definitely horny right now. It’s time to ruin it once more.

I licked her nose.

She froze.

I skipped back a few steps.

There was murder in her eyes.

I did a cutesy pose and ran like hell from the room.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOPHIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!” Vera Walker’s voice echoed through the castle.

I, Sophie Kaur, got summoned to another world, where I summoned my best friend and potential girlfriend, Vera Walker.

Really wish the author would write more on this story. it's really good

Spoiler

it's me. i'm the author

[collapse]

8