Ch. 209 – Finale (1)
96 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...God." Appearing in Heaven and despite being surrounded by trillions of Angels, Sam showed no fear, not even an ounce of pain as the extreme amount of Holy Light inside the Heaven can pulverize even the strongest of devils.

"....Brother." Instead of God, it was Michael who spoke. Even if Sam's appearance is entirely different from Lucifer, Michael knows from a glance that he's facing Lucifer himself, he just didn't know that it is Lucifer's aura that he is sensing that made him come to the conclusion that Sam is Lucifer.

"It's Jin now, brother." Sam coldly replied, maintaining the persona of being Lucifer. It would be troublesome if they know that Lucifer is long gone and Jin has replaced him.

"What? Only now you feel the name Lucifer is unworthy?" Raising an eyebrow, Michael stated.

"No, because there is no longer Lucifer, he's dead and there's only Jin." Jin revealed.

And as he expected, Michael didn't take his words for real and thought that Jin is abandoning his name as Lucifer and decided to take up a new name to recognize himself.

"And pray tell the reason why you're here, Luc- Jin."

"I'm here to meet God, to talk about something." Jin replied.

"Show respect to your creator, brother! He is your father!" Michael grew slight irritated for the disrespect.

"Be careful, Brother. God wouldn't like it if you fall, right?" Instead of replying to Michael's claim, Jin used the chance to taunt him.

Realizing Jin's words, Michael inhaled and exhaled before calming himself down.

"You almost got me there, Jin. And God won't be meeting you. I suggest you leave If you don't want your body to turn into ash." Michael threatened, obviously he knows that what he said is impossible, if it were that easy to kill him, then there's no point of the war and they could've just killed him whenever he enters Heaven.

Yes, this isn't the first time Lucifer entered Heaven all by himself. In fact, Lucifer was even brave enough to visit his old room and take a sleep there just to mock the Angels, especially Michael and God.

And so, everyone in Heaven knows that Lucifer is not weak Holy Light unlike the rest of the devils would get injured just by a single touch from a holy light.

"Bummer. I guess I would have to kill everyone here before I could get his attention." As soon as those words dropped, Jin raised his hand and formed a single purple orb that threatens to destroy the entire 7th layer of Heaven.

Seeing this, Michael quickly used his Holy light to surround Jin, trying to contain him and stop him from destroying the layer.

"Stop!" Thankfully, someone arrived in time to save them all from their deaths.

"Father!" Michael, upon seeing God's presence, quickly kneeled on the soft ground, along with the rest of the Angels, giving it a majestic scene that would make photographers squirt from pleasure.

"God." Jin called while staring deeply into God's eyes, trying to see through him but to no avail, he couldn't see anything.

"Jin." God muttered but was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I came here to declare that the war will resume." Jin loudly announced, enough for every Angel in the 7th floor of heaven to hear.

"..." There was a pin drop silence that followed soon after the declaration. Even the slightest sounds of an angel breathing can be heard miles away.

"....It is just as I expected." After a moment of silence, God finally broke it and spoke.

".....Thank you." Much to everyone's shock, 'Lucifer' the first devil they know for billions of years, said two words that they've never heard again after he fell, what's more shocking is the person he's saying those two words to.

Michael and the Angels thought that Jin's words are merely some kind of insult in a form of a gratitude but only God knows that this is the final and only 'Thank You' that Jin is giving him for everything that has happened so far and due to unfavourable positions, they would have to be enemies.

Both sides know that without Lucifer, there would be no balance and both Angels and Devils alike would grow unstable.

Unfortunately, only God and Lucifer know this and most probably won't understand the heavy responsibility they have to bear.

"....I'm leaving." Jin looked away while stating those words and before everyone could react, Jin suddenly disappeared from his position within a single blink of an eye.

"....Father, shall we take the initiative and attack them before they could prepare?" Michael asked with pure determination in his eyes to stop his brother once and for all.

"...If Jin is brave enough to announce this to all of us, do you think he isn't prepared?" God looked at his second child, right after Samael, with slight disappointment in his eyes.

Sure it's wrong for him to do that but he has high expectations for the strongest angel in Heaven. But so far, during the years of Lucifer's absence, Michael forgot his duty and starts to enjoy the way of his life.

If it wasn't for him using his powers to stop Michael from falling, Michael would've joined the rest of the recently fallen angels and become a devil.

But God knew the huge consequences of that. He knows that Michael falling would not only tilt the balance of Angels and Devil, giving the latter more advantage in the war but the most important factors here are the Angel's morale.

Once Michael falls especially right in front of billions of angels, their morale would drop by a huge margin.

They could afford losing millions of Angels, especially since most angels that recently fell are the weaker ones but not Michael.

Michael differs from the rest of the Angels by a large term.

Although Michael is not as strong as the current Lucifer but before Lucifer fell and created the Morphic Shifter artifact, Michael is as strong as Lucifer, and became stronger after Lucifer fell and lost his Holy Light abilities.

"Father?" Not understanding the look God is giving him, Michael was confused.

"Nothing, son. Let's just wait until Jin makes his move and once he does, we'll also make our move. But before all that I'll make a warning to everyone." God said and soon, every Angel's attention was on him.

"Today, we lost our friends, brothers, and sisters." 

Everyone's expressions turned somber and looked down on the ground.

"I won't blame all of you, I know what it feels like to be devoid of what true fun is due to their heritage and race." God said and everyone looked at him.

"But I'm afraid I am no longer in power to change those. Lucifer has grown strong enough to resist me."

"He's a heretic, father!" No one knows who yelled those words but as soon as everyone heard them, they quickly yelled in support.

"Calm down. Continue shouting and you'll be falling in no time." After a short and quick glare, everyone becomes silent.

Obviously, who would want to become the same race as their enemy.

[A/N: Sounds racist, ngl.]

"All I just want to say is that no matter what happens, we would not let the devils get what they want." Soon, everyone cheered for God's words of encouragement. Clearly blinded by their faith towards him that they failed to notice that instead of completely defeating the devils and winning the war, God emphasized that they would only prevent the devils from getting what they wanted.

'Son, I hope you're prepared.' God said to himself while watching the Angels cheer and go back to their respective places while most went towards a specific area where they could practice their holy light abilities.

***

'War is coming.' Sitting on his throne, Jin closed his eyes and said to himself, all while healing his darkened soul from the extreme Holy Light that invaded his entire being during his stay in Heaven.

Obviously, the original Lucife has yet to fully find a way to become immune to Holy Light. More like it is impossible because once he does, God would definitely not stay idle.

God knows what a devil can do once Holy Light doesn't have any effect on him anymore.

What's even more terrying is if all the rest of the devils became immune to Holy Light to.

"Father." Opening his eyes, Jin was greeted with the sight of the remaining 4 Sin Devils.

"What is it?"

"Our armies are now prepared." Taking the lead, Beelzebub spoke.

"Good, you must know the targets right?" 

"Yes, Father. But may I ask?"

"What?" Opening his eyes, Jin stared at Beelzebub.

Even though Jin simply stared at him without any mix of coldness or glare, Beelzebub still felt a chill on his spine.

"These....universes that you recommended are a bit darker and almost devoid of pure beings. Surely it is not enough to satisfy a powerful being such as yourself, father?" Beelzebub said and everyone nodded their heads in support.

"Do I take that as you telling me that I am not knowledgeable enough to know which worlds I want to conquer or not?" Glaring at him, Beelzebub quickly kneeled and apologized.

"Please forgive me, father! I have made a mistake. I was just hoping for you to educate a lesser being such as myself." After Beelzebub apologized, Jin mentally sighed before ordering them to leave him alone.

That's right, the worlds that Jin recommended for them to invade aren't on the levels of Kung Fu Panda Universe or Frozen Universe.

It's not like Jin doesn't want to invade pure universes because he's attached to not killing the innocents but Jin wanted to see how strong the devils are now that he's alive and what else is a good world but a dark and chilling worlds full of horrors.

Such as the universe of Attack on Titan.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

[I won't be writing how Jin and his Hell would invade the universes but maybe I'll create a poll to make a separate short fanfics of Jin conquering fictional worlds.]

.

.

.

[Next Chapter: Ch. 210 - Finale (final)]

3