Ch. 212 – Finale (4)
110 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Jin has expected, the moment Tigress and his three went through and kick-started the war by attacking a Universe, their fame soared through the skies where they fought against the Angels and even managed to protect themselves from an Archangel.

It's been a few weeks and the other armies of Sin Devils have also started their own attacks in the different parts of the Multiverse, causing widespread disturbance and the official start of the war.

Out of all the invasion, there were at least an Archangel sent to deal with an Army.

'So they think Archangels are enough to deal with the devils instead of sending one of the Seraphims?' Gripping the sides of his throne, Jin felt his pride being stepped on by his brother, Michael who is clearly the one behind the counter-attacks.

"Let's send the Sin Devils." Jin said to himself, knowing the fact that once one of the Sin Devils made a move, the same will go to the Seraphims.

'Does Michael really think that he's still as strong as me? Is he in denial? Denying that he's no longer at my level.' Jin disappointedly shook his head at his brother's delusions.

'Fine then, I'll prove to him that he's no longer worthy to be at my level, only God is.' Determined by himself, Jin quickly sent a transmittal message throughout his Sin Devils to accompany their own armies in fighting off against the army of Angels.

Now that his presence in Hell is back, the previously weakened devils who were placed below the Angels when it comes to strength are now on par with him, and probably even stronger now that the population of Angels has decreased while the devils increased.

'As for me, I'll accompany my girls in that universe.' Jin said before standing up before getting an 'Agree' reply from the other Sin Devils.

'Let the war commence!'

***

[Eren PoV]

What is happening?

One moment, we were fighting the Titans and now these weird creatures in red started eliminating the Titans with ease.

At first, we thought they were friends until one of them was about to attack us if it wasn't for a weird creature in fur who stopped the devil or as I wanted to call them after trying to attack us.

Since then, they started a purge across the Titians not only inside the wall Maria but also the titans outside the walls.

If that wasn't enough, they also killed the criminals that are behind the bars.

It's like they only want to kill the sinners.

And now, here we all are, sitting inside our headquarters as the devils continued their purge outside.

Commander Erwin was sitting behind a table probably thinking about something or a plan against the devils.

But why? Sure they tried to kill us and almost killed me since they thought I was one of the Titans but they're helping us in killing those titans!

Isn't that our long life goal? To eliminate them all and now that the opportunity is in front of them, they want to do something bad to them?

While we were planning on how to deal with the devils, we suddenly heard a loud fight outside.

Could it be they're facing the large titan that destroyed Wall Maria and let the titans roam inside?

***

"You Filthy Creature! Go back to your place!" Slicing down the holy sword, Tigress swayed sideways and dodged it before countering with a palm slamming on the Archangel's abdomen.

*Bam!*

"Seriously, they could've at least sent someone stronger, this is not good for increasing my reputation." Tigress shook her head in disappointment as a mocking gesture for the Archangel.

"I, alone am enough!" Gritting her teeth, the Archangel used her holy sword as a cane to help herself stand up before pointing her sword at Tigress.

"I'm not surprised, you Angels are really persistent. Mind telling why you hate devils so much?" Tigress tilted her head sideways as she asked with curiosity.

"Because you devils are nothing but traitors! Tainting the perfect multiverse with your filth!" The Archangel answered with toxicity in his tongue.

"I see. So after your fellow angels became devils you call them traitors?" Tigress asked for confirmation.

"..." The Archangel went silent for a while after having his mouth tied up by her question. Calling his fellow angels just because they fell due to Lucifer's creation that can turn them into devils.

"Anyways, enough talk. You're losing as you can see." Tigress said while gesturing for the Archangel to take a look around the battlefield. Angels dying on the ground can be seen.

Meanwhile, that doesn't mean the devils don't have any casualties. As a matter of fact, there are more casualties on the side of devils rather than the Angels.

"No we won't if you think I am at my strongest, then you're wrong!" Holding his sword with the tip facing the sky, his holy power started surging in astonishing levels.

"Behold! This is my tr-."

*Boom!*

"Did you really think I'll give you the time to transform to your peak?" Tigress monotonously said with her fist releasing steam after smashing the Archangel's face.

Before the Archangel could stand up, Tigress jumped and heavily landed on his torso.

*Swoosh!*

*Boom!*

"Kaaaghhkk!" Spitting out golden blood, which is contrary to the blood of the devils which are black, Tigress cocked back her fist before bringing them down towards the face of the Archangel several times.

"Only. An. Idiot. Would. Give. You. Time. To. Transform." Smashing the Archangel's face per words she says, Tigress finally stopped and took a breather.

All while looking down on her magnificent masterpiece.

The Archangel's face was so mushed that even God probably won't recognize him.

"Tigress we won!" Suddenly being hugged by Rapunzel, Tigress reciprocated and smiled at herself. Feeling proud of what she did.

Not once did she even think of having the army and strength to conquer a universe.

*Fwooosh!*

"Tigress, Rapunzel watch out!" Suddenly, the skies opened up and the only thing Tigress heard was Mavis's shout before a large golden beam fell down from the sky and engulfed both of them including their surroundings.

"Nooooo!" Not expecting such an attack, Mavis and Elsa yelled out in unison, watching as the golden bema slowly subsided.

Expecting the worst, Mavis and Elsa gulped their saliva in fear.

"That was close, isn't it?" Suddenly hearing a familiar voice, Elsa and Mavis's face beamed up.

"Jin."

At the same time as they shouted, the devils saw how their General and her assistant were still alive despite the golden beam of pure holy beam that could melt even the toughest material in the world hit them face on.

"Jin." For the first time, Tigress and Rapunzel both bore huge amounts of fears mixed with relief in their faces.

"You two alright?" Jin asked them while patting their heads before continuing.

"Leave this to me. He's not a match for you." Jin smiled and said in confidence, assuring them.

Jin then looked towards the sky where thousands of Angels were floating in the air.

He can tell that these Angels were no normal angels compared to the average angels that Tigress and the devil army fought earlier.

"Michael." Jin's face turned cold after seeing that these 'Angels' belonged to Michael's personal angel army.

If the Angels before were similar to police officers, then these 'Angels' are like the special task force that are on the top of the food chain among the Angels.

'These devils won't be able to handle these much Angels.' Jin then looked at his own devil army that were brandishing their weapons, clearly preparing for another wave of angels.

Just seeing this made Jin respect them for being loyal to him until death.

"Brace yourselves." And who is Jin to stop them from displaying their loyalty to him.

"Jin." Hearing a loud voice in the sky, Jin resumed his gaze back on the sky and saw his brother, Michael looking down at him with determination in his face.

"I am here to end this once and for all." Michael declared before a golden light of pure holy power appeared at his palm that slowly formed and took the shape of a long sword.

"Face me, Devil! We shall fight until one of us takes our last breath!" Announcing it loudly, Michael dived down and with the speed surpassing the speed of light, Michael directly appeared in front of Jin with his holy light sword inching away from Jin's neck.

At first, it looks like Jin failed to react to Michael's attack until golden blood splashed out in front of their faces.

Michael's eyes widened in surprise and he quickly stopped his assault only to look at his abdomen where a red blade impaled him.

Jin's previous monotonous expression suddenly turned into a feral grin as he swiped his other Blade of Havoc towards Michael's chest.

Using his wings to back away, Michael ignored the blade on his chest and flew away from Jin.

After getting into a considerable distance, Michael gritted his teeth and allowed his body to regenerate the hole on his chest using his holy power, while fixing his white outfit in the process.

'Is maintaining their holy appearance really important?' Jin only raised an eyebrow at this before placing it on the back of his head.

"What now, brother? Were you surprised? I can tell that your strength stagnated, did you forget to train while I was gone?" Mocking him, Jin clicked his tongue in disappointment when Michael maintained an icy expression, no reaction to his mocking words.

'Oh well, looks like this battle will end more quickly than I thought.'

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

.

.

.

[Next Chapter: Ch. 213 - Finale (Final)]

4