Ch. 8 – Sparring leads to acknowledgement
1.4k 7 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[After a few hours of thinking. I have decided to make the heroines go with the main character and so they'll know about the harem and such. However, I don't want to make it the typical 'I can't handle you in bed so I'll accept having woman' or something blah blah. I want to make it a bit different than the others, so give 'yer suggestions.]

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

After a few hours, Jin was finally healed and patched up before he was taken to the training grounds, just outside the training halls, where he was met with the Furious Five, all standing straight.

Since Jin hasn't gotten his requested outfit yet, he was only wearing a robe temporarily.

"Good, let's start the next phase. You'll be fighting each of them. I'm not expecting you to defeat them, just show us what you're made of." Master Shifu said with a smile before turning his gaze at the Furious Five.

"Monkey, you go first." Master Shifu gestured and Monkey did as told.

He brought a Bo-staff from the nearby weapons rack before entering the battleground.

"Do you need some kind of weapon? I could fetch one for you." Seeing that Jin was holding nothing, Monkey offered to give him a weapon.

"Thank you, but there's no need. I'm more comfortable with my hands." Jin shook his head and said before assuming a standard Kazama Style Stance which consists of bringing his arms forward, with his right fist much closer to his face.

"You know, you always remind me of Tigress, sh-." Just when Monkey was about to continue his sentence he suddenly heard Tigress growling towards him on the side.

At the same time, Master Shifu was tired of Monkey's noisy mouth, so he immediately started the fight.

"Fight!"

"Okay, I'll take it easy since yo-." Just when Monkey was about to finish his sentence, Jin didn't hesitate to strike first by dashing forward, arriving in front of Monkey.

Before he could react, Jin grabbed him by his shoulder before using his legs to trip him.

*Bam!*

With a swift move, Monkey now finds himself on the ground, staring at the beautiful blue sky.

"What happened?" Monkey muttered as Master Shifu slapped his forehead.

"Have you forgotten what I taught you, Monkey? Never underestimate your enemy! Even if they look weaker than you!" Master Shifu strictly reprimanded Monkey as he stood up and apologized.

Thankfully, he was given another chance for a rematch. So, this time Monkey zipped his mouth and got more serious.

"Fight!" As soon as Master Shifu's words dropped, Monkey struck first by using his Bo-Staff to target Jin's legs.

However, Jin just casually raised his right leg before jumping and delivered a kick towards Monkey's chin using his left leg.

With his flexibility, Monkey managed to dodge in time and used his tail to wrap around Jin's leg before pulling it.

Caught off guard by the sudden attack, Jin was thrown off on the ground as Monkey used this chance to point his Bo-Staff right at Jin's face.

"Aha!" Monkey smiled happily at his win as Master Shifu announced.

"A tie!" 

"What? A tie! I clearly pushed him on the ground and had my Bo-Staff on his face?" Monkey confusedly complained.

"Look behind you, Monkey." Seeing the funny faces of the Furious Five, Monkey heard Master Shifu's words so he turned around and was shocked to see that Jin's foot was close to his face.

It turns out, despite being on the ground, Jin still found a way to counter attack.

'If he struck me without knowing, I would be the one who is defeated.' Monkey sweated slightly before sighing and helping Jin get up.

"I could tell that you're not using all you got, right? If this was a real fight, then maybe I would be the losing one." Seeing the discouraged face of Monkey, Jin humbly complimented him to raise his spirits. In fact, Jin is actually right, if this was indeed the real fight, he would indeed lose from Monkey. After all, Monkey not only had a bunch of techniques but he also had a plethora of experience in fighting. Since this was just a casual spar, he obviously held back.

"...Thanks." Realizing that Jin was trying to not hurt his pride and dignity in front of the other Masters, Monkey was touched and felt grateful to him so he thanked him.

"Good sportsmanship." Master Shifu nodded his head in approval before sending the next sparring partner.

"Mantis, you're up." 

As soon as Mantis entered the stage, Jin was utterly defeated. 

'How the fuck am I supposed to fight someone so small and fast?' Jin said to himself as it was his turn to be on the ground.

At first, he thought it would be as easy as kicking or stomping on Mantis but the little Master was too fast and although he could react to his speed, Mantis was too flexible and has the strength that defies logic.

How could someone so small pack a punch?!

[A/N: To be honest, I think Mantis has the potential to literally defeat all the Furious Five, considering that he's small and fast which makes it harder to fight him and not to mention, his strength, the little dude could flip Po around like he's a feather.]

"Viper." This time, it was the snake's turn.

Jin was also having a hard time fighting the snake as she was too slippery but thanks to his senses and quick reflexes, Jin managed to catch Viper by her neck and gripped it very tight in order to not let her slip.

The only thing Viper could do was to wrap her body around his arm and squeeze it as tight as she could.

'Fuck, that hurts!' However, despite the pain Jin still didn't release his grip but instead, tightened it more.

Now, it has become a test of endurance, who would be the first to give up and who will be the last man standing?

After a while, Jin could feel his entire arm going numb, he could not feel any blood circulation on it anymore, so just as he was about to give up, Viper beat him into it.

"I-I..." Seeing the agony on Viper's face, Jin immediately released his grip on her as she fell on the ground, without any conciousness.

"I am so sorry!" Jin immediately apologized as he thought that he killed Viper but thankfully, Master Shifu just grabbed her and stretched her whole body before she came back to life again.

"I think I just saw my mother!" While breathing heavily, Viper chimed.

"Your mother? Isn't she dea-?" Just when Monkey was about to finish his sentence, his elbow was nudged by Crane.

Looking at Crane's eyes, Monkey finally understood and decided to keep his mouth shut in the meantime.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to." Jin scratched the back of his head and apologized again but this time, in front of Viper.

"It's okay, oh my, is your arm okay?" Viper quickly forgave him before noticing Jin's arm.

Unlike the usual and standard arm, Jin's arm looked as if it was painted in white as the blood circulation was blocked for a very long time.

"Oh, this? I think I should be fine. It would go back to normal in a few seconds." True to Jin's words, the whiteness on Jin's arm was replaced by the usual color.

***

After fighting Crane, which turned anticlimatic as Jin just grabbed Crane's legs when he tried to fly and smashed him down on the ground.

Looks like Crane only has the advantage in the air but not on the ground.

Now, the next opponent this time is Master Tigress and from the look on her face, he could tell that she's been waiting for this moment.

"I'll take you down!" Tigress confidently said as she entered the small battlefield and assumed her tiger stance.

During these few fights, Jin has gathered quite a few experiences in fighting masters, so he also entered his Kazama Style stance and carefully watched every move that Tigress will make.

Fortunately, this isn't some anime and shit where the enemy would disappear from your vision and appear behind you while the protagonist will mutter 'He's fast!'.

And due to that, when Tigress jumped to gain some momentum and tried to strike Jin right towards his neck.

Jin just stepped back a little, which was enough to give him time to block Tigress's claw strike.

*Bang!*

However, Jin underestimated Tigress's claw strike as Jin's forearms bled a little while the force made him skid on the ground back.

'Fuck! That shit hurts!' Jin cursed inside his mind as he saw that Tigress was once again after him.

This time, Jin decided to fight back instead of blocking her strike since he learned his lesson.

Crouching a little, Jin dodged Tigress's kick and swiped the ground with his leg causing Tigress to lose her balance and fall to the ground.

At least that's what Jin expected however, instead of falling on the ground, Tigress simply used her hand to backflip and land back on the ground with a menacing look on her face.

"It's just luck." Tigress tried to convince him, however it's more like she's just convincing herself that Jin just got lucky.

'Her pride is really high, no wonder she's so adamant in Po becoming the Dragon Warrior since she thinks that she's more worthy to be one.' Jin thought to himself as he decided to use this free space to attack Tigress.

The attack wasn't anything fancy except that Jin was very fast and immediately arrived in front of the fully guard Tigress.

'He's faster than Monkey but slower than Mantis.' Tigress thought to herself as she crossed her arms, expecting to block whatever punch or kick Jin would give to her.

However, instead of feeling pain in her forearms, Tigress suddenly felt warm arms embracing her on her abdomen.

Realizing that Jin was hugging her, Tigress blushed slightly and complained.

"W-what are you doing hugging me? Release me!" Tigress said to him.

"Hugging? No, this is not hugging...." Jin, who was behind Tigress with his arms around her abdomen.

'It's a bit fluffy but I could feel her abs.' Jin thought to himself before continuing what he was saying.

"This is German Suplex!" As soon as his words left his mouth, Tigress suddenly felt herself being lifted until the world was upside down in her vision and before she knew it, her head was slammed against the concrete while the arms were still around her abdomen.

|-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_|

[Our goal is near! A few more power stones and I'll finally conquer the world! Muwahahahaha!]

70