Sect master
1.3k 10 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I hereby pass on my title to Tian Wei, as the new sect master of Seven Stars Celestial Sect!”

 

“LONG LIVE THE YOUNG SECT MASTER!!”

“LONG LIVE THE YOUNG SECT MASTER!!”

“LONG LIVE THE YOUNG SECT MASTER!!”

 

‘...Why?’

 

Unlike the happy atmosphere surrounding him. Tian Wei himself was depressed.

 

‘I just wanted to live selfishly damnit!’

 

Backtracking to a few days back.

 

[Welcome user to the Celestial System of the Heavens!]

 

[You have been chosen to Transmigrate to a world of cultivation!]  

 

[Use the system to rise to the top and take over the world!]

 

That was the first thing that the newly Transmigrated boy had seen after he woke up.

 

Most people would be happy, but he was not.

 

“Fuck damnit! I wanted to isekai! Not go into a xianxia world!”

 

He was alone in a giant cave so he raged indiscriminately

 

“Xianxia’s are the worst! No world development! There are so many stages its impossible to remember them all! Characters are so fucking one dimensional they might as well be replaced by a cardboard cutout! And the tropes! Oh my god, the fucking tropes! Ahh! Kill me already damnit and if I’m not the protag 9/10 chances are that I’ll die. And if I look at his women, I’ll die too! This is the absolute worst!”

 

He dropped to his knees as he started sobbing.

 

“My beautiful cat girl harem dreams have been ruined…”

 

Truly a depressing tale.

 

Having calmed down a bit, he decided to look into his memories.

 

‘Please! I beg whatever higher power there is! Don’t make me an arrogant young master’

 

Luckily, he was not.

 

‘Okay, my name is Tian Wei, and my cultivation stage is….wait what!?’

 

Tian Wei was really surprised, normally when people transmigrate they start off at a low stage. But Tian Wei’s stage was…

 

“4th level of the Demigod realm!?”

 

“Yo, wtf!”

 

TIan Wei grasped his head as he fell to the floor. Before starting to laugh maniacally.

 

“Ahahahaha! I will survive! I will thrive! I might not die! Might being the keyword”

 

It was then Tian Wei realised something else

 

“W-wait…I don’t even know how old I am! All my memories are of cultivation!”

 

Indeed the previous owner of the body was a cultivation maniac.

 

Constant closed-door training, and the only time he talked to people, was when they came to deliver pills.

 

“...This guy was more of a social outcast than I was. Yikes”

 

Standing up, Tian Wei decided to once again start paying attention to the notification windows in front of him.

 

[Quest received!

 

You are someone who has done nothing but cultivate for as long as you remember!

 

It’s time to spice up your life! Here are some missions!

 

Mission 1: Get at least 1 Disciple [Bonus points will be awarded for quality and quantity of disciples] [Cultivators without enough talent cannot be taken as disciples]

 

Mission 2: Become Sect Master [Bonus points will be awarded depending on how much support you receive]

 

Mission rewards: 100,000 heavenly system points, 1 legendary Martial arts method relevant to the user, 1 legendary cultivation technique for Disciple and 1 random box

 

Mission failure: Death, erasure of soul.

 

Mission time: 20 days]

 

“...”

 

Tian Wei wanted to curse out at every single being who helped in the creation of this system, and then proceed to strangle them with their own innards.

“..status”

 

[Name: Tian Wei

 

Race: Demi-God (Human)

 

Gender: Male

 

Age: unknown

Cultivation level: 4th stage of Demigod realm (1/10000 celestial Qi needed till next stage)

 

Constitution: Absolution

 

Bloodline: Dragon (Dormant)

 

Roots: Flame (80%) 

 

Cultivation technique: 

 

Celestial Sword of Supreme Absolution (self-made)

Rank: Immortal

Comprehension: Intermediate (20/100)

Element: Fire

Stage: Unknown

 

Martial arts methods:

 

Heaven Burning Sword of the Thousand Realms (Self-made)

Rank: Immortal 

Comprehension: Intermediate (25/100)

 

World Severing Sword

Rank: Sky

Comprehension: Master (0/0)

 

Ripping the Heavens Away from the Earth

Rank: Sky

Comprehension: Master (0/0)

 

Steel Wall Body

Rank: Earth

Comprehension: Master (0/0)]

 

“Huh, not bad”

 

Tian Wei muttered to himself as he looked over his status, but Tian Wei did not actually know about ranks, for most sects even one of those martial arts would be considered a priceless treasure.

 

Slightly more hopeful about his chances of survival, he decided to leave the cave.

 

He tried gently touching the boulder blocking off the exit, but that gentle tap was more than what the boulder could bear.

 

The formation keeping the boulder in place broke immediately and it flew away at the speed of a missile towards the unknown.

 

The moment he left the cave huge amounts of Qi swept through the sect compound and every cultivator below the rank of Immortal Dominion collapsed to their knees from the sheer force of the Qi that leaked out.

 

Not even caring about what just occurred Tian Wei heaved a sigh as he tried to remember more relevant information.

 

‘The name of the sect was...Seven Stars Celestial Sect. A completely generic sect name’

 

Tian Wei having already become accustomed to the eternal suffering that is his life now decided to flare his aura a bit to attract the attention of whatever elder was out there.

 

Tian Wei having cultivated all his life, did not know that his realm was single-handedly the highest in the sect, except for the founder.

 

So just by flaring his Aura a bit, the entire sect started shivering in fear.

 

Everyone could tell it was the aura of a realm higher than theirs, but only the founder could tell what the realm actually was.

 

Without waiting for the elders around him to say anything the founder rushed towards the source, and when he arrived he had to rely on his years of experience to stop himself from standing slack-jawed at what he encountered.

 

“Ti-Tian Wei?”

 

‘..He must be surprised that I actually got out’

 

Tian Wei concluded to himself as he nodded at who he assumed was an elder, never having seen the founder before.

 

And although the founder was indeed surprised that he ended his closed-door cultivation, he was even more surprised at his realm, the founder wanted to question how he became a Demi-God so quick, while it took him nearly the end of his Deva lifespan to reach it.

 

His face darkened as he inwardly cursed at the unfairness of it all.

 

Seeing the darkening face of the Elder Tian Wei started to panic inwardly.

 

‘N-No way did he already figure out that I’m not actually Tian Wei!? Can’t be, this Elder isn’t in my memories’

 

“Disciple Tian Wei greets Elder”

 

Hearing his words, the founder wanted to get angry, but couldn’t. Tian Wei was one stage below him, and in the future, he would definitely surpass him. So although he was a bit depressed he let the issue go and laughed magnanimously.

 

“I am the founder, not an Elder. We are in the same realm, moreover of the same sect. there is no need for courtesy between us”

 

Once again, Tian Wei found himself surprised but hiding it behind a smile, he once again cupped hands and nodded.

 

“Tian Wei greets the founder”

 

The founder, for the most part, was pleased that a genius like Tian Wei was still willing to acknowledge an old man like himself, but at the same time he was extremely angry with himself, he would be losing his dignity as the founder if he did not break through to the Celestial realm soon.

 

In a moment, the founder decided on the best course of action.

 

“Tian Wei, I will enter closed-door cultivation soon, and I leave the empty seat of Sect master to you”

 

Tian Wei for his part had two different reactions at the same time, first, he was immensely shocked, then he was happy that he completed one of his missions, but it circled back to depressed when he finally realised something.

 

‘I...am now responsible for an entire sect’

 

The depression slowly morphed into horror at the realisation. He wanted to reject, but rejection would lead to him failing his quest. And he quite liked his soul.

 

So with a depressed spirit, Tian Wei responded

 

“Tian Wei will listen to founder and gracefully accept the title of sect master”

21