Prolouge
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

From the dry dirt nearing the equator of the middle country, a small tornado formed. A whirlpool of air collecting the dust up into a six-foot-tall funnel, uncovering numerous items that had no reason appearing in such barren land. A glimmering green jade gemstone the size of a human’s fist, which floated into the cyclone, hovering towards the top middle right side. Acting as a stone heart made of something so precious no one could replace it.

 

Two rubies jumping out of the dirt and hopping into place near the top of the cyclone. As eyes that could only see the world through a rosy red view. 

 

A scrap of golden cloth zooming on top of the rubies, falling on top of the cyclone like a headpiece for a princess. Shimmering so brightly anyone with sight could see it from miles away.

 

A feather that had caught a small spark, traveling up the cyclone in a graceful manner. The flame still lit as it hovered in the middle as if it needed to be the fire in the belly of someone who would never give up. 

 

Dye extract from indigo leaves, swirling into thin ropes around the cyclone. Acting as a pure form of blue blood that would leave any noble seething in envy. 

 

Small thin sheets of diamonds circulated around the middle and bottom of the cyclone. Covering the tops of the fingers and toes to be the strongest and most valuable set of nails in existence. 

 

The sound of a songbird, invisible to the naked eye, climbed up the cyclone as a pathway from the rubies to the jade. The final object that would be the voice that could lull anyone into following their command and thanking them for allowing them to be of their service. 

 

As the sands captured all of these things inside of its whirlwind, the grains turned into skin, covering and stabilizing the new life this barren desert has given birth to. 

 

A young adult female, name to be determined. 

 

Someone made of some things so precious, they could only be a creator of good and a resolver of evil. 

 

Being miles anyway from civilizations, our young hero must first find a way out of the dry land with no guide or sustenance. 

 

Upon finding her way out, we shall see if she can be of any use to our no longer utopian society. 

 

 

2