Need Opinion/Help. (Not asking for money or anything.)
69 7 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, readers. tthis is my first novel-writing journey, and I'm encountering some challenges. (A lot to be precise. And that is a major reason for delays in chapters.)

If you're reading this, it means you've been following the novel for a while. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to steer the story in a specific direction as my characters, Zephyr and Mordret, are contradicting each other. I never realized that writing a novel could be this challenging. Despite having a friend to assist, I'm struggling to untangle the plot's complexity.

My aim is to portray Zephyr and Mordret as distinct personas. However, my writing skills aren't as polished as I'd like, leading to confusion between what I intend to convey and what I end up illustrating.

The more time I spend writing, the more challenging it becomes to express my thoughts. The beast raid arc, which was supposed to conclude by the end of December, is still unresolved as we approach the end of February.

I'm grappling with an overload of information. If anyone can provide suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. Currently, I'm struggling to fully utilize the potential of Zephyr's trauma and the black journal.

I also feel that the system is lacking something. I would be grateful for any pointers from different perspectives. I created a Discord server for this purpose, but I've noticed that not many people join servers unless they are well-known. So can you please tell me whatever your thoughts are?

0