Prologue: The Lord.
622 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an opulent room, the rhythmic sound of leather boots echoed, accompanied by the rustling of chains. The room exuded luxury, spacious enough to accommodate over a hundred people. Such extravagance was reserved for society's apex predators—the Kings and Emperors.

Expensive polished wood adorned the room, complemented by a grand chandelier embedded with gold and diamonds that hung from the ceiling.

The room was filled with such furniture that even the chair in the corner, a mere afterthought, would cost a fortune or two.

Within this luxurious setting, the shiny mirrors of the chandelier reflected the silhouette of a tall man dressed in a three-piece suit.

Despite his handsome appearance, there was an undeniable air of malevolence about him, earning him the reputation of a devil.

Every reflection served as the eyes of the man and the menacing mimic mimicked his actions.

Walking on the exquisite imported flooring was a rare occurrence, reserved for special occasions. A nobody like him would be treated as a slave on any other day, but oh the roles had reversed.

The clank-clank of the chains he held in his right hand resounded throughout the room.

Clank! "Ugh!" A woman moaned as he stretched the chains, jerking her neck forcefully.

"Crawl." His voice, calm and deep, possessed an undeniable allure, yet it lacked any trace of humility. Filled with coldness and arrogance, the man dragged the woman, bound by the chains.

The woman was naked and forced to crawl, enduring a humiliation unlike any she had ever experienced, she gazed at the man with bloodshot eyes. If looks could kill, the man would have perished a thousand times over. Alas, he proved to be the most formidable human to eliminate.

Her enticing and alluring body which any kingdom would wage wars to capture was bound in the chains while an unknown object plugged in her arse.

The cold breezes touched her bare skin, making her body tremble. The expensive floor reflected her current state with a weird smirk on it.

As if this humiliation wasn't enough, the man opened the gate of the balcony.

Noticing his slave's sluggish movements, a black cane appeared in his hand out of thin air and struck her on her plump bare buttocks.

Phat!

"Argh!" Her cries fell upon deaf ears, for who would be there to listen? And even if there were, who possessed the audacity to oppose him? After all, he was the Lord.

A mark of his deeds appeared on her peaches. She glared at him with wide eyes, gritting her teeth, and holding back the tears.

"Hmmm... Look at that... Even after everything that has happened... Even after your husband sold you, you dare to wear such a defiant expression?" His cane moved like a snake and pressed against the crawling woman's breast.

"Ahn~" A moan escaped her lips, numb to the pain inflicted upon her. Each of his actions brought her only pleasure.

Her smooth skin, devoid of any flaws glistened because of the sweat. The fear of this man churned her stomach.

Feeling weird, she touched her crotch with two fingers.

'It feels good… Even in this degrading state... What am I thinking?!' The woman's mind was tormented.

"Well, no matter. We've arrived." The chained woman held no significance in his sapphire eyes.

Standing on the balcony of the colossal castle, the Lord seized her by the hair, pulling mercilessly.

"Ugh!" Her ivory hair, once silky smooth and lustrous, was now subjected to ruthless yanking.

The flower of the nation shivered as it witnessed the coldness in those sapphire eyes.

"Bark," he commanded.

Though she desired to refuse, something restrained her from doing so. No matter what, she couldn't bring herself to spit on his face and stab him in the gut. His voice carried authority, an undeniable force she couldn't defy.

"W-woof! W-woof!" Her face burned with rage, yet her rolling tongue and saliva betrayed her true feelings.

With a devilish smile on his face, he turned her head.

For a brief moment, she witnessed her room. Glancing back at the wedding dress, intricately woven by the grand master of the Noctis kingdom—an ensemble equivalent to the worth of an entire county—she saw it lying tattered on the floor.

Drenched in blood, the once-white dress had been transformed into a crimson hue.

Since then, a trail of sticky liquid had followed her path.

"Bad dog." The cane whipped her body, causing it to tremble.

"Woof! Woof!" She barked, attempting to please the Lord.

"Well, the dog must learn the consequences of defying the Lord's wishes." The man grasped her hair tighter and turned to the other side, raising it to witness the true horror.

Before her eyes, she witnessed her father's kingdom—a land bathed in blood and consumed by flames—reduced to mere ashes. Even the strongest of enemy forces had failed to breach the walls of the capital, yet this man had achieved it singlehandedly.

Her body froze. She couldn't see anything beyond the furious people crushing each other for the sake of survival.

The monsters she had never witnessed– humans– were killing each other thoughtlessly.

She turned her gaze to avoid the horror, but he held her head without mercy.

His thick fingers suddenly touched her body and moved down… and down… and down, ah!

"Hmmm? What is this?" The Lord's voice faltered as he observed the two strings of sticky liquid stretched between his fingers.

"N-no! Woof!" The woman felt an overwhelming sense of embarrassment amidst the horror she had just witnessed.

The warmth of her love juices had spilled on the balcony. Even before, the trail of the sticky liquid… she couldn't take it anymore!

"You find pleasure in torture? How peculiar..." Her flushed face and hurried attempts to touch herself only served as confirmation of his successful execution.

She trembled.

The maniacal laughter of the Devil echoed in the castle.

His eyes stared at her naked body… naked soul…

'No! No!!! Nooooo!' She was at the Lord's mercy.

Squirming her body, she looked at him with teary eyes and then-

"Woof!"

She submitted to her Lord's Authority.

[This marks the start of the series called Sinland Saga. Book 1: Lord's Authority.]

Hello, everyone LordMongrel here. This novel does not contain child pornography nor does Loli or Shota as a scapegoat. 

7