Why is sad?
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ever since the accident had occurred and taken away one of her eyes, and her loved ones, the girl has never gone anywhere else but school and her home… 

But today a strange thing happened, she was standing inside a supermarket. 

"...."

She was spacing out the whole time, until she realized that she might get involved in a Walmart shootin-

She was spacing out the whole time, until she realized she was inside a supermarket by now. 

"Eh?" 

"Hey hey, out of the way!!" 

The familiar male voice appeared from behind her. She looked around and saw the man was pushing a shopping cart. 

"What are you standing there for? Tsk." 

He seems annoyed, he's also more grumpy than yesterday. 

The girl immediately stepped aside. 

"Alright. The reason we're here is to buy some ingredients for this week.” 

“......??”

The girl looked at him, confusingly. 

“What’s with that look? Tsk… Others are giving us weird looks, after me.” 

He pushed the cart forward, with the girl following right behind him, both of them were quiet as they walked through the goods on the shelves. 

Little by little, the cart was filled with ingredients, some snacks,... 

When they arrived at the counter, they walked past a shelf full of snickers. 

“Want some?” 

The man asked.

But before the girl answered, he already grabbed a dozen of them and put them on the cart. Then continued their way to the counter.

Back to the car park, they loaded these things onto the man’s car and got on the car, the girl on the seat next to the driver.

As she just got on, the man gave her a snicker bar. 

“Here.” 

Being surprised, the girl just look at it and the man for a while. 

"Take it."

She took the snicker when she realized he might get angry if she made him hold the snicker bar for too long. 

She proceeded to take a bite out of it, its taste remained the same as the other times she had eaten. But this time… Something's different.

As she was wondering what's different this time, he had already driven the car to a mansion, not exactly a mansion, but a luxurious big house.

"We're stopping here now. I'll take you to someone." 

"Eh?" 

Those words, especially the last sentence, hit the girl harder than they were supposed to be.

Is she gonna get sold to some old, fat, rich man living inside this luxurious building?

Although she already has imagined the scenario already, she has never prepared for it. 

While she was thinking, the door right next to her seat was opened, the man was already off the car. 

"Get off, why are you still sitting there?"

By looking at the man's usual grumpy expression, she cannot tell what he is thinking. 

Fear is an effective tool that could strip away one's senses, while dealing pressure to the said individual. And she is experiencing it for the very first time after the accident…

So, out of fear, she asked in desperation. 

"Am- Am- Am I…"

The man heard those mumbled words carefully. And he sighed. 

"Of course. What did I think I kidnapped you for? You are not going to continue living like this forever."

"P- please… don't…"

Out of her last chance to beg in desperation, she muttered those words without even noticing that she was about to cry. 

But unfortunately for her, the man has had enough of the stall. He detached the girl's seatbelt and carried her down to the ground by his arms forcefully.

"You think you can live like this forever?!! At least think for me! Or for the clothes that you are wearing!! Those are all mine! How can I deal with it if you keep using my clothes?!!" 

Even more than that, she saw an old man open the gate.

"You must be master's guests. Come on in, my master is waiting for you."

The old man said as he did a welcoming gesture. The man, holding the girl by her shoulder tightly, walked into the building after the old man.

The girl was about to cry as she realized every step she took, is another step closer to her impending doom. 

"She is waiting for you inside this room."

The old man bowed before leaving the two alone in front of a door.

The man then opened the door and walked in, but not before he had pushed the girl in.

The girl tripped on something on the floor and fell on her knees, luckily the floor was covered by a soft carpet. 

"Ara~ We got a lil' cutie here ain't we?"

She heard a woman's voice. Which stunned her, she didn't even care about the fact that she is kneeling on the floor now. 

She raises her face slowly in fear, to see a beautiful lady in front of her eyes, smiling at her in excitement. The lady has long blonde hair, with a beautiful golden necklace on her neck. Her clothes looked expensive. 

It's not wrong to assume that she is the boss here, her smile gave it all away, especially when the smile does look like it came from a child when her daddy bought her a birthday gift that she has always wanted. 

“She’s the girl I mentioned.” 

The man said as he closed the door behind him and entered the room, standing behind the girl.

Faced with this creepy lady in front of her, and the man who wants to sell her standing behind her, she cannot take it anymore.

She started to cry. 

End of Chapter 4. 

0