1.3 The Long Night Stand Part 1
250 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In response Roland took off his shirt revealing his muscular frame and causing Maddie to bit her lip upon seeing it. Roland felt more than a little pride at that. Years of being the chubby quiet kid in highschool made him commit to the gym life in university. This is the result of four years worth of dedication to his health and fitness but he wasn’t done yet. Fighting the urge to literally flex on top of her Roland climbed off the woman before pulling her to near the edge of the bed.

The sudden movement elicited a little shriek of surprise out of her and he hiked her skirt up to reveal that she wore a white thong that was already stained wet. Smirking at the visual and the fact that he turned her on just as much as she did him he settled between her thighs. Roland set the white fabric aside and hummed in appreciation at the fact that she was clean shaven yet disappointed all the same.

He wanted to know if the carpet matched the drapes.

“What do you think you’re doing down there?” Maddie’s question was answered by Roland diving face first into her folds “Oh! Aahn~”

Now Roland’s sexual exploits were limited and in none of them did he ever do this so everything he’s doing right now is copied straight out of porn, hentai and erotic novels. Still of all the things he mentally prepared himself for when he committed to doing it he didn’t expect for Maddie to taste like this. And combined with her scent caused him to momentarily lose himself until the hand running through his short hair suddenly pulled him into her muff bringing him back to the present.

Maddie let loose a lusty moan and Roland was suddenly assaulted by a face full of fluids squirting at him while her thighs squeezed. The pressure of being squeezed between her thighs was shockingly heavy and Roland could do nothing but hang on and ride out her orgasm. Roland damn near suffocated between her legs and when she finally relented he had to take a gasp of air while coughing to get his breathing back under control.

“Dammit woman, next time warn a man if you’re gonna try and pop his head like a watermelon!” he exclaimed while wiping his face.

“Apologies” she said breathlessly “I did not expect you to be so good at this.”

“Glad you liked it” he quipped sarcastically.

Maddie laughed “and to think I assumed you to be a virgin” she paused “or perhaps you’re so good at eating pussy because you are a virgin.”

“…”

Roland felt offended, if only because this wasn’t the first time someone assumed him to be a virgin. He once complained about this to his friends who agreed that for some reason there was something about him that gave off ‘virgin energy’ as they put it. He has no idea what even meant but it pissed him off all the same. Sure he’s not a playboy taking women to his bed frequently but he’s not a virgin either. With his primary focus being on his studies Roland actually had a decently healthy sex life all things considered. Whoever thought that a tall, fit, intelligent and handsome black man would be an attractive prospect for women?

Regardless he took her words for what it was, a challenge, and Roland felt the need to meet that challenge. So after regarding her with a blank expression for a few seconds he unbuckled his pants and pulled it down along with his boxers.

“Oh my~” the older woman gasped staring at his tool with widened eyes “so it is true what they say about black men” she said while licking her lips.

“…”

‘I am going to wreck this bitch’ he though and his erect penis bobbed in anticipation.

But before he could administer proper justice a glint suddenly entered Maddie’s eye and she instead ordered him to “get on the bed.”

They switched places with him kicking off his pants and boxers and Maddie getting on her knees. The moment she got to work proper it was all he could not to immediately bust one off. The way how she moved those soft hands over his hardness, cupped his sack, licked his glands and finally sucked him off could be turned into poetry of the highest caliber if he were articulate enough. But he wasn’t so all he could really say is Maddie gave good head, the best he’s ever had which wasn’t really saying much since he’s only had his dick sucked twice before.

Third time is definitely the charm though.

The entire time she worked his pole Maddie maintained eye contact, basically showing off her skills as she manipulated his cock like a professional. Not that he knew what a ‘professional’ cock sucker was even like but it was clear to him that she has experience in this regard. After an eternity which was likely a few minutes Roland felt about ready to cum and Maddie must have noticed because she did something that took him completely off guard.

She took his entire length down her throat in a single breath.

“Oh shit~” Roland groaned as he finished in her mouth.

Even as he came he could feel her sucking intensify, her tongue swirling around his glands and her hand squeezing his balls. It’s as if she’s trying to get as much out him as she possibly could. It stretched what is usually a few seconds of pleasure into what felt like a whole minute. Roland ended up copying her earlier reaction by grabbing her head forcing himself deeper into her warm tight throat. After another eternity in his mind he felt her start to pull away slowly and throughout that process she was still sucking as she went.

He didn’t know the kind of sounds he was making but from the clear amusement on her face it was probably something very manly. He chose to believe that otherwise the embarrassment of reality might just make him flaccid. Luckily he couldn’t really think much on that since eventually Maddie ran out of meat her lips left his head with an audible pop and her tongue darted out to give one last lick as a parting shot.

Suddenly a wave of fatigue suddenly hit him and he gasped realizing that he had held his breath throughout the entire process of removing Maddie’s lips from him. Catching himself by his hands Roland had to blink a few times at the tingling sensation spreading throughout his body.

‘What the hell?’ that was a lot more intense than he thought it would be.

Before he could think more on this his attention was taken by Maddie smacking her lips with a look of consideration as she savored his cum. She caught his gaze and opened her mouth show the collection of white before swallowing it with an audible moan and sigh. She opened her mouth again to show that she swallowed it all before using a finger to wipe her lips of residue and suck on it.

“Hmm~ delicious~” she finished with eyes burning with lust.

“…”

That was the most erotic thing he’s ever seen outside of a video (and even in video) and Roland had nothing to say to it that his hardening erection wasn’t already expressing. She noticed this as well and her smile grew even more at the sight.

“Oh you’re already up, good” then she held up hand and dangling from her delicate index finger was her underwear.

‘When did she even take that off?’

In his defense Roland was distracted and that distraction continued as Maddie took the rest of her dress off revealing that she wasn’t even wearing a bra which Roland figured.

“I want to keep the heels on. I hope you don’t mind.”

Roland shook his head “the heels make you look sexier.”

“Good~” she practically purred before lightly tossing her panties at his face briefly obscuring his vision.

As he picked the undergarment off his head Roland realized something “I didn’t bring a condom.”

And he mentally kicked himself for that but in his defense he wasn’t exactly looking for or expecting a one night stand though in hindsight he really should have given the context of what he and his friends were going for tonight.

 A derisive scoff broke him from his musing as Maddie spoke “if you did I would have destroyed it and slapped you for good measure” her eyes narrow “I should slap you anyway for bringing it up.”

‘Not a fan of contraception got it.’

It wasn’t a Maddie thing from what he understood but a cultural thing with Mamono. He didn’t really get it but since she felt so strongly about it he won’t ruin the mood by persisting. Though he sure as hell hoped he wasn’t about to get her pregnant because of it.

“I won’t get pregnant from this” she informed as if she could read his mind “you aren’t that special I’m afraid.”

‘Why does she sound disappointed?’

“In any case enough distractions” she spoke while strutting towards the nearest wall like a super model “you know how to use your mouth and you have a better tool than most. Now let’s see if you know how to use it” she braced her hand against the wall and pushed out her ass towards him “if you manage to impress me enough I might just let you even keep that.”

Roland glanced at the underwear in his hand with a look that said ‘seriously?’

However his incredulity was gone the moment Maddie starting swaying her rear hypnotically. The moment Roland saw her moist slit dangling in front of him like bait he lost higher brain functions and reverted to his primal instinct.

“Now show me what you can do.”

Like a horny fish Roland took that sexy bait with gusto. Marching up to her he clapped his hand on her cheeks with a meaty *smack* and lined himself up before slowly pushing inside.

Roland let out a groan of pleasure “damn, you’re tight” he hissed.

Maddie looked at him over her shoulder “surprised?”

‘Yes’ he thought because she was really tight and it only got worse (or perhaps better) for him as he forced himself deeper inside her.

It was by no means uncomfortable but at this rate ‘shit I think I’m going to blow.’

“Don’t hold it in on my account~” the vixen purred “cum for me.”

Roland almost blew his load right as he reached as deep as he could get but he held on with gritted teeth “not…yet…”

On his pride as a man he was not about to embarrass himself like that and before he could he decided to just start thrusting taking Maddie off guard as her surprised exclamation turned to a drawn out moan of pleasure.

“Oh yes~”

Knowing that he wouldn’t last long Roland would at least make sure that he brought Maddie down with him and so leaned forward to cup both her breasts getting another moan out her. He fondled them incessantly while continuing his thrusting switching between gentle rubs and harsh gropes while pinching and rolling her nipples between his fingers. He was pleased to know his ministration got a reaction out of her every time even if they were still measured in soft moans and squeaks unlike him who could hardly control his voice and whose long deep strokes turned into short jerks the further he went on.

Eventually his time came and so he did giving a deep thrust before spilling his seed in her depths. He let out a curse as he inseminated her while Maddie simply released a drawn out hum of content. After a few moments Roland withdrew from her however if he was expecting to see his seed spill out he would be disappointed.

‘Is that normal?’

He had no idea he only ever saw that in videos, this is his first time doing it raw because he’s not dumb enough to risk a woman getting pregnant.

“Hmm, well that was…” Maddie spoke as she pushed herself off the wall and turned towards Roland only to trail off as she stared.

“What?”

“You’re still hard.”

At that he snorted “I ain’t no one pump chump.”

Good~” she purred while flashing teeth “I’ve still yet to orgasm.”

Roland opened his mouth to say something but decided against it opting to save the energy words would expend and let his actions speak for itself. To that end he silently approached the woman, pinned her against the wall and assaulted her lips before lifting her up much to her delight as she immediately wraps her legs around his waist. Somehow despite still locking lips the entire time they managed to position themselves well enough for him to slip inside her again.

It was easier the second time around and he wasted no time in bouncing her at a languid pace. As he did this he looked into her eyes or rather she held the sides of his head forcing him to maintain eye contact. Roland almost lost himself looking into those lidded and mesmerizing crystal blue orbs. The fact that she kept whispering dirty words to him only made things worse.

His orgasm was accompanied by a long drawn out groan “fuuuuck!”

Maddie for a her part also moaned more pronounced and he gave her an expectant look to which she smirked “better” she peck him on the lips “but not quite there.”

Roland scowled at her. He was starting to flag but he refused to back down from this challenge and walked them to the bed where he dropped them on the bed. Maddie hit the bed back first with an “oof” before laughing.

“Careful now, I’m not as young as I used to be.”

“You don’t look a day over 28”

“Flattery will get you no closer to your goal Roland.”

“How about this!?”

He punctuated the last word by positioning himself over her in a missionary position. He drove himself deep while pulling her in and this time Roland finally saw her mask of confidence and amusement crack. Her eyes widened, her mouth gaped and he could feel the nails on her fingers dig into his back.

‘Now or never!’

Seizing the opportunity for what it was he started bucking into her at a frantic pace. Far from being smooth as it was it served its purpose as Maddie started audibly moaning now.

Ahn…ahn…ahn…OH!”

Even better her nails kept digging into his back with each thrust the continuous pain providing enough of a distraction for him to focus on. Gritting his teeth he focused on the pain instead of the tight wetness that seemed to be undulating around his member. In his mind he treated it like he would a workout, counting in his head and determined to reach the quota. Unfortunately he would fail in this endeavor as Maddie suddenly let out a shriek of pleasure.

“AAAAHHH~”

The discomfort of her loud screech and the feel of her nails digging into his back (definitely drawing blood) was overwritten by the feel of her tight, wet and hot walls constricting him with a vengeance.

“Oh…shiiit!” he moaned once again as he finished inside her for the third time.

He was again rewarded by the feel of warm liquid splashing against his pelvis which had him grunting in surprise.

‘Mission accomplished’ he sluggishly thought as he attempted to pull out of the woman.

Key word being attempt as just as he got his hands from under her knees her legs suddenly sprung back to life and closed around his waist. The grunt of confusion turned into a yell of surprise as in the next instant Roland was quickly flipped onto his back.

“Whoa!” he yelled out only to be silenced when a slender hand smacked into the bed just shy of his head with surprising force.

That was surprising but not compared to the shock he received upon looking up at the woman currently straddling him. Maddie looked very different from how she looked just moments ago though no less beautiful. Her cerulean eyes were now a deep ruby red with a vertical slit at the center and seemed to glow in the low light. Her ears are now pointed and her skin seemed to take on an even paler form yet still healthy. Yet most notable to him at that moment were her now sharpened teeth or rather fangs.

Seeing this a single thought came to mind that perfectly encapsulates just how fucked he potentially was in the this situation.

‘Vampire’

4