W2 (40)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The angel lord stood before the three lords of the demons with a menacing look as he tried his best to dilute his urge to kill. These filthy things were right in front of him and he just couldn’t end them, one could imagine just how terrible he felt.

The demons themselves not being left out also felt like skinning the three angels before them, the two were nothing to them but the one in the middle, this angel had always been strange. Not only could he commit sins and still be free but he barely ever showed his angelic form.`

Usually, angels hid their identities when helping people but in any other situation they loved to flaunt their purity. A bunch of prideful, pretentious fucks that only knew how to hide themselves that was what the demons thought of the angels.

“Welcome lords. As you’ve all heard, we have a certain issue we would love your help with,” the angel lord stated softly while swiftly glancing at the trio.

One was a demon embodying lust and envy, the other embodying wrath and pride, and the worst of them all the one called their king embodying the sin of sloth, gluttony, and greed. Disgusting trash that he dared said was one of the worst rulers yet.

With him, the demons had fallen even more into debauchery but it was probably what they wanted in the first place anyway.

The two lords were coronated after the king to govern over the other regions while being supervised by the third lord who was also the king. The trap was the lord of the Land of Babel and was called Jezebel, followed by the dull-faced demoness who governed the Deadman Land and was called Skeleton, and finally, the lord of the Blood Sea and the demon king called Tempest. He had sparkling magenta hair with conspicuous yellow eyes which seem to glitter even more than the angel lord's. How could a demon possess such lovely eyes?

“As much as it pains me to be here, I will honor your wish.”

“It’s not an issue angel lord, you’re a gorgeous angel so it’ll be my honor.”

“The lords have spoken, am I as the king to bring discord? It’s been truly long Hezekiah,” Tempest said with a sneaky smile.

The angels behind tensed up. For their lord to let a demon call him by his name… he must truly be desperate to find this saint.

However, Hezekiah had a straight face throughout seemingly unbothered by the situation as he said—

“I appreciate your earnestness, we will now begin. Firstly, is the portal arrangement before we move on to the annoying issue that has been bugging the angel race and I. Daniel, please call on the elf king.”

“Yes, my lord.”

***

“AHHH!!!!” Feral screamed dramatically as he desperately scrambled away from where he was.

Dina’s mind was only filled with one thing on beholding the scene before her— WHAT THE FUCK?

Why was a half-naked Genad sleeping with Feral? Not only that but why was he, Feral, cuddling him?! It couldn’t be… holy crap the real Genad would be so mad if this shit gets found out!

‘Zero quickly what happened?!’

“I shut my senses off.”

“Oh, you shut your senses off…. YOU SHUT YOUR SENSES OFF?! WHY?!”

“You said I should whenever ‘situations’ like this come up.”

“Little insufferable piece of- ah!!!”

Dina felt like ripping a certain individual into a million pieces and while hating on iron for not being steel she begrudgingly tried to scan her memories for any clue and it finally dawned on her! The demon incident!

‘No wonder. But Genad is an angel! Did we do it to end? Even if we didn’t with how pale he looks it seems we did go a bit far…no wonder his body is so hot, it really must have hurt as an angel he is.’

Feral panicked even more on remembering they were being chased but calmed down soon after to deliberate on what to do when his eyes shamelessly caught a certain person’s abs.

‘Damn lord, he’s even more fit than Jack! Holy crap!’ Dina thought shamelessly.

The male before him after being abandoned by his sleeping partner cradled himself by placing his hands on his chest in an X-form. His shirt was completely taken off and his undergarments were slightly lowered giving a sly peek at his sexy and captivating mermaid line.

Straying his sinful eyes upwards Feral was bedazzled by the fair, neatly and perfectly lined eight packs that greeted his eyes with a minor peeking of a pink bud which was sadly covered by the male’s hand and oh damn, was he packed down there.

‘Why censor the n*ps though? Oh, but that thing sure is on another level huh *slut emoji*

Zero: …..

Dina: (˘ڡ˘)

The entire male was sprawled right in front of her and it took Dina some serious model citizen spirit to not do anything drastic…. Only for it to collapse in less than a minute.

‘I HAVE TO TOUCH!!!’

“Dina, calm down.”

‘B-but….’

“Dina…”

“AHH!! I give up!” Feral screamed as he leaped up in an attempt to run away from his crazy desires when suddenly a hard grip pulled him downwards to temptations he was running from.

‘AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!’

“Dina…”

‘AHHH!!!!’

Zero: Fuck this shit am out.

Feral was so stiff on being held so closely by the male, sending all sorts of strange shivers down his spine. He felt his temperature increase not knowing if it was from the male’s fever or his rampaging lust.

His mouth felt dry and he nervously swallowed his saliva in an attempt to wet them… that was when he noticed something.

‘Hmm, my mouth tastes weird like…’

‘…..’

"Dina, is there an issue?"

‘Milk.’

“?”

‘It tastes like jizz Zero. Genad’s angel-self jizzed in my mouth, holy crap is this the legendary holy semen?! Ah, am getting hard from just thinking about it…’

“….”

‘But I missed the entire action!! Why?! .•°՞(≧□≦)՞°•.’

Zero: Am so done *airplane mode*

“Yeesh, what a killjoy!” Dina, as Feral muttered with a pout.

He tried to escape the death grasp but could only stay stuck after finding out he most likely wouldn’t be able to unless he sliced off Genad’s hands. Feeling the male’s weapon rub against him, Feral had to obediently stay still, or teasing the male would be counted as a sin and worsen the male’s condition.

After what seemed like an eternity, the creature he had been waiting for arrived, Paws.

“HELP!!!!” Feral screamed in agony, it was so uncomfortable he felt like breaking down in tears.

After managing to smuggle Feral out of the situation, the elf fell onto the floor gasping for breath. Paws stared worriedly at the male who was still bent over for a century wondering what was wrong while Feral whose dick was sticking out like the sore stick it was could only keep still as he suffered in silence.

Today… was one of the most disastrous days ever for both Feral and Dina.

0