W2 (44)
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feral opens his groggy eyes to the overwhelming feeling of softness tempting him to succumb to the terrifying drowsiness that overcame him. However, he immediately snapped out of it and leaping up in alert, grabbed a dagger from his interdimensional space and positioned himself for battle until a gruff voice interrupted him.

“Awake finally?” Genad asked with a languid look on his face.

He sat right in front of Feral with hands on his cheek as he stared at the disheveled male who although completely oblivious to what he was doing was somehow able to enter into attack mode.

Feral’s eyes finally cleared up as he calmly accessed the situation before him. He was in an open field covered in short green grasses and surrounding it were huge trees and a possible forest which left one wondering why such a field came to be in the first place.

Behind him was the ‘thing’ he had laid on which turned out to be a famished Paws who was snoring away peacefully and before him was Genad.

But something was different about this Genad! Unlike the pretty blonde he had been seeing for quite some time now whose aura held so much innocence and kindness was a purple-haired male with a completely opposite and maleficent aura glaring down at him.

Feral was left in a blatant daze at this as he tried to process what exactly was going on until it finally clicked on him—His real master was back!

“MASTER!!” he exclaimed excitedly and with a burst of excitement threw away all reserves to the air as he eagerly leaped onto the male who easily caught his slender figure.

Meanwhile, Dina was having an internal meltdown on Genad’s return, and poor Zero could only silently endure the madness of his host who was losing it due to happiness.

“Zero! He’s back!! I repeat, he. Is. Back! Finally!!”

“I see.”

“These days have been horrifying. Escaping and doing all the planning but this bastard is finally back am so glad, I can finally rest… my awemeter too…. wuwuwu 。゚(TヮT)”

“….”

Feral was so absorbed in his relief and happiness he didn’t comprehend the audacity of his action whilst the receiver was left baffled at the strange situation. It had been such a long time, he, Genad had such intimacy with someone and suddenly being attacked like this left him in utter confusion.

He contemplated for a moment pushing away the elf but strangely enough, he found himself holding the petite body on top of him intimately and returning the hug. That was when it clicked that he liked having this male.

The fresh scent of roses that emitted from his soft body and the thrilling feeling that the male’s familiarity gave him wasn’t that bad and it enacted a possessive desire within him to hold onto that slender figure and never let go and so he did.

“You've grown quite audacious in our minor moment of separation I see,” Genad whispered with a smirk into Feral’s ear causing him to stiffen from both the words and the tingling feeling of a warm breath caressing his sensitive ears.

‘Oh, crap! I completely forgot the target character settings! I’m so fucked!’

“Sorry master! I was just so glad!”

Feral apologized immediately as he tried to wiggle out only to be held tighter by Genad and with a sudden pull their position changed with Genad laying him on the grass floor while trapping him with his huge body.

‘What the, am being KABEDONED?! What kind of fucking plot twist—’

“Master?”

Feral muttered softly, his voice laced with confusion and uncertainty. His face was scrunched up as his dark eyes glazed over with worry, his rosy lips pursed stubbornly as if unyielding to this unfairness and Genad could make out an accusatory look on his face which left his heart thumping from how cute he was.

A sudden urge to ruthlessly tease him overcame Genad and he, yielding to his desires decided to do it.

“But I can’t forgive you that easily now, can I? So pray tell, how should I punish you?” he asked while looking at the male wickedly causing him to shiver in what clashed between excitement and fear.

Feral bit his lips while glancing away which Genad frowned at in disapproval and grasping his jaw turned his gaze back to him before giving him a slight pinch in punishment. This sent a sharp pain through Feral’s jaw and he gasped while glaring at the male with dewy eyes.

Genad eyes clouded dangerously, the intensity of his gaze leaving a pouting Feral a bit alerted. Feral, confused about what had gotten his master all riled up decided to probe like a cautious yet curious little bunny, to know exactly what this master of his was thinking....

“Master—nghmmm…”

But his call was cut off as a sudden kiss grazed his lips.

“Ah… ha… master… ngh…!”

It was rough, hot, and filled with such strong impatience that when he was finally let go his lips were bruised in a way that told tale of how much he was bullied.

Genad felt his reasoning flickering as he gazed at the gasping male underneath him. Due to how rough he had been, his lips which were left slightly swollen with a bite mark were parted softly in an attempt to regain his breath, his eyes were glazed over and out of focus and his pale face was flushed with a lovely touch of red.

This ravished look of his left Genad a thread away from losing control and the fact he was the one who did it left it more so. He wanted to do more, he wanted to completely consume this elf, and as a demon who stayed true to his desire he did just as he wanted.

Feral had barely caught his breath when Genad kissed him again. The kiss was slower yet more domineering, their grunts and moans filled the air, and as the euphoria hit them, they were left in a drunken stupor as they relished in each other's lust.

“Argh… mngh…!” Feral gasped slightly on being bit giving Genad the chance to slip right in and completely ravage him.

The entanglement of their tongues as their saliva mixed up left both males intoxicated by each other’s taste. Genad made sure to tease every sensitive part of Feral’s mouth sending sparks through his body which left him in delirious pleasure.

“Ah…”

When they both separated, Feral was covered him slobber as his stuck-out tongue leaked saliva all over him exciting the demon above him once more. He licked his lips to further savor the taste of the male while leaning in again only for Feral to do the unexpected.

"Ugh!?"

Having a knee slammed right to his guts, Genad was left in shock while the audacious elf used his slight moment of pause to roll away from his entrapment to the other side of the field.

“You...” his voice cackled.

Enraged, he snapped to his side in an attempt to berate the male when he noticed the light trail of blood from the elf’s nose.

“I… argh!”

Without completing his words, Feral coughed out blood and with a deep gasp tumbled to the grass before passing out leaving Genad alone whose face had completely turned pale at the sudden turn of events.

Instantly rushing to Feral’s side, he slid his hand to his neck anxiously, and his finding left a solid frown on his face.

“Dark magic... what was he doing with demonic energy?”

0