Chapter 2: She is a bit strange?
42 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*---- I LOVE YOU, Haruki....*

Wha--Wha- WHATTT.....I screamed and found myself red as a tomato lying in my bed.

I crawled inside my blanket out of embarassment.. I told myself what a great dream it was , That beautiful girl confessing to me, I should better know my place.

Ok, now I should hurry up and get ready for school I don't wanna experience that he'll again..

AT SCHOOL:

Miyamura: Hey, Haruki did you finish your homework?... Ugh! Here he goes, day dreaming again...

*---- (--I love you...I love you ..I lovee...)*

                 -----HARUKII!!!!!

Augh...Oh! Sorry come again, I didn't hear you.

Miyamura: What's wrong with you why are you smiling..you look like a total creep.

Ah...stop your nonsense if there is a creep that is you! You idiot.

Miyamura: What?!..did you sa-...

"Hey look, isn't that the girl from tommorow"

"She looks super cute in our uniform"

-"The teacher entered our class along with the new transfer student"

Teacher: Class, settle down . She is our transfer student she will be joining you all from today. Okay now please introduce yourself-

With a slight bow she said: "--Good Morning everyone, Iam Makira Reina..." Her voice had a very elegant and soothing tone to it.

Mann..I could hear her like forever...

Without saying another word she ended her speech with another bow.

Teacher : Ah.. Makina-san.. don't you want to say anything else to everyone?..

"No Mam" she replied with a straight face.

Teacher: Augh..okay.. So class as we are having a new transfer student we all will be doing a seat shifting today..Okayy??..

Everyone: 

"Wow, I want to sit near her"

"Hey, God place me near her"

.........

Teacher: Okay, Okay everyone take one paper sheet from this jar and sit in your places according to the number assigned in the pages.

I pulled picked out one...*I opened the sheet*

4?" The unluckiest number huh..I guess I have no choice..So..where is my seat....where is my sea-- Huhhhh!!!!

I couldn't believe in my eyes Makira-san's seat was just right to me. I rubbed my eyes and and checked again is it really four ...? Am I making a mistake....

NO!!!!...It really is number four...

I froze there starring at my desk...While Makina-san was all busy starring outside the window and didn't even notice me.

I somehow managed to seat in my desk...From the noise of moving my desk..Makina-san turned her head towards me: 

   Her deep blue eyes starring at me made me feel like I would drown in her eyes... her long eyelashes and her cute face...Augh!! It is too muchh for me to handle...

It is becoming weird, I must say something..I though inside my head ..

"Hello, Makira-san , let's us get alon-

She turned back and continued her starring business.

Ehhh..??!!! Did she found out I was starring at her all this time???..what's wrong with her?? Why did she ignored me , thousands of questions raised in my head, "Am I not handsome enough to talk to her..?".. "Am I smelling bad"??...suddenly an aura of depression surrounded me... I laid my head on my desk out of anxiety..

Lying down...I heard gossips from my surrounding:

"Huh? That Haruki guy is sitting next to her what a good luck he has?"

"That good for nothing Haruki??...Man iam jealous..."

As those harsh words were very common to me, I didn't pay any attention to them and kept lying like a dead corpse..

It was our History period after which we were to go home. the teacher said "Everyone open your text book page number 69. 

  *Sounds of turning pages of book*

I suddenly looked at Makira-san and found out that she didn't bring her history book and was sitting still without any movement. I thought should I try my luck again?..I gathered confidence and decided to ask her I think she just transferred schools, I think she didn't know the school routine...I should help her right?

I asked, "Makira-san,... Did you forgot to bring your book?..Ah..If..If..you don't mind you can see mine.

Hearing my words, Makira-san suddenly came close to me and started to see the pages of the book..without saying a word she kept starring until the period was over.

Ahh...Ahh..Ahh.. No...No..No..this whole time I thought that my heart was about to explode...Shit! Iam Am beet red now...if she sees me now she definitely would hate me

   I covered my face with both my hands and faced the opposite direction to her.

  As I looked at her, through the gaps of my finger. I found her starring at me. "Ah?..What now??...

Suddenly she stood up and carried her bag around her shoulder And in a low voice she said, "Thank You" with a sweet smile and left the classroom...

     My heart was overflowed with joy...Man!! I would never ever forget that heart melting smile..

        *Suddenly both the ache in my            heart and  mind disappeared*

OUTSIDE SCHOOL :  Makira-san was walking right ahead of me I was walking right after her...

           (SOUNDS SUSPICIOUS)

"To be clear, Iam not stalking her okay?......It's only that we are heading towards the same direction...

After a while she stopped infront of a house and went inside it. 

And now guess what?...IT WAS THE HOUSE NEXT BESIDE TO OUR'S.....!!!!!

I SCREAMED:          SAY.......WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

                   ---- TO BE CONTINUED..

2