Awakening: Foundations (Part 1)
35 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From light shining into my eyes woke me up.

“Where am I?” I questioned as my eyes adjusted to what appeared to be ruins of a crystal palace. I look around and found at the center of the palace a large circular room with a clear floor

Looking down I could se what look liked a huge sphere of ash and embers. I saw a small ball of flames hovering in the middle of the room above the clear floor.

“What is this?..” I asked as I near the orb and touched it. Blue screen appeared after.

Congratulations user.

You were one of the first to interact with the [Ember of us Beginnings] would you like to become a [Star Lord] of E73x-F7306c46-Z0

Warning error in memory transfer detection automatically correcting…

( Yes/ No )

I feel an immense headache as my previous life flashed before my eyes. I was Alex Road now in the body of Draconia Novaria Antous ,my old avatar in Endless Dream, I remembered everything and as my mind cleared I chose yes.

User identified: Alex Road

Initiating start up…

[Name]: [Draconia Novaria Antous]
[Title(s)]: [Star Lord of E73x-F7306c46-Z0]
[Class(es)]: [Please Select]
[Profession(s)]: [Please Select]
[Race(s)]: [Nephalem (Lesser)]
Due to your accomplishments during the demo you have been given [12,840,201 Cp] Cp or (character points) can be used to enhance your character/avatar

Huh, so I guess that makes sense so the system reset everything and gave people a new game plus and the stronger the player was before the wipe the more points they can spend after. So let’s have some fun with this.

Name]: [Draconia Novaria Antous]
[Title(s)]: [Star Lord of Etharia] [Daughter of Lust] [Chosen of Pride]
[Class(es)]: [Grand Architect (Lvl 250)] [Arch-Spirit Master (Lvl 150)]
[Profession(s)]: [Empress (Lvl 50)] [Explorer (Lvl 50)]
[Race(s)]: [Demonic Dragon of Desire (Lvl 250)] [Celestial Guardian Angel of Emotion (Lvl 250)]

Whoo, that was a job well done. I managed to not only get two advanced race start, I also grabbed two primordial titles in Endless  Dream the world around what is shaped by the unconscious thoughts of the life using Mana as a catalyst gods can be born and killed. The Primordial Sins and Ancient Virtues are the Strongest sources of power as every action affects them. 

Though, getting the two titles took 5 million points apiece. I invested another million for each race to become unique, and they spent the rest on the classes in professions. I chose those that would help me shape my system and expand faster.

After all that was completed I pushed the hovering ball of flam downward towards the huge orb of ash and embers and whin it made contact the entire orb went up in flames and another set of screens appeared.Now time to check out my system.

Solar Hart has been ignited

User Please Note that you have seven cycles of newbie protection

[System Name]: [Etharia]
[Star Type]: [Ember Hart(Lvl 0)]
[Orbital(s)]: [Barron Planetoid (Lvl 0)]
[Barron Planet (Lvl 0)]
- [Debris Ring (Lvl 0)]
- [Broken Moon (Lvl 0)]
[Desolate Graveyard (Lvl 3)]
- [World Ship derelict (Lvl 2)]
[Habitable Planet (Level 5)]
- [Abandoned Ring Station (Lvl 3)]
- [Glacial Moon (Lvl 1)]
- [Volcanic Moon (Lvl 1)]
[Huge Gas Giant (5)]
- [Ring Islands (Lvl 4)]
- [Unknown Citadel (Lvl 10)]
[Metal Orb? (Lvl ???)]
[Gateway Wreckage]
- [Mysterious Box (Lvl ???)]
[System Laws]: [None]
[Notable Locations]: [Star Temple: Ruin (Lvl 0)]
Due to your accomplishments during the demo you have been given [20,184,209 Sp] Sp or (system points) can be used to enhance your star system

Seven main orbitals wow, I am lucky not to mention the sub orbitals I also have to ancient relics and wreckage of a gateway that will help me propel my self further then I managed in the Demo.

Sadly I cannot add a new orbitals but I can upgrade them with the points. Oh I can also get system unique items as well. Ok this will be fun.

[System Name]: [Etharia]
[Star Type]: [Trinity Flame(Lvl 10)]
[Orbital(s)]: [Under Dark (Lvl 15)]
[Hell (Lvl 12)]
- [Angel’s Vail (Lvl 10)]
- [Goddess’s Hart (Lvl 7)]
[Enigmatic Tomb (Lvl 9)]
- [Forgotten Grave  (Lvl 5)]
[Terra (Level 15)]
- [Garden of Eden (Lvl 13)]
- [Hel Moon (Lvl 5)]
- [Hades Moon (Lvl 5)]
[Osiris (25)]
- [Divine Archipelago (Lvl 17)]
- [Unknown Citadel (Lvl 10)]
[Metal Orb? (Lvl ???)]
[Gateway  Derelict]
- [Mysterious Box (Lvl ???)]
[System Laws]: [Genesis System] [Trials of Ascension] [Aura of Lust]
[Notable Locations]: [Star Fortress (Lvl 25)] [Seed of Yggdrasil (Lvl 10)]
[Wheel Reincarnation Lvl 15] [Fairy Gates (Lvl8)]

Man that took a while and I only have 80,000 Sp left. I spent most of my points expanding my orbitals and linking them together. I renamed everything, and I bought two system wonders from the shop. The Fairy Gates are the main way to move from planet to planet before space travel becomes a thing.

What most people didn’t know starting the demo space travel doesn’t become remotely available till the tenth cycle. So after the protection period dropped they had to defend abyssal beasts and monsters on the surface of their colonies worlds while they watched their other worlds be corrupted.

my first time playing the demo I had a wonder on a Barron world. Basically a derelict shield grid that I could’ve activated if repaired, but it was on a Barron world so I could not colonize it early and had to watch as it was corrupted.

Anyway, it’s time to start creating the races that will inhabit the systemAlso, probably activate they still occupied cryogenic pods from the Derelict will ship and have them dropped into a habitable planet.

[System: Etharia]
[Inhabitants]: [Dracoinans] - A race that has humanoid females and futanari, the males however are beast like they walk on six legs.
The females and futa are exceptional in Crystal, Earth, and Metal magic. The males are strong in physical strength and Reinforcement Magic.
This race feeds on Mana and crystals. The males intelligence is closer to an animals rather than a sentient creature. Thy bind to their first partner and will never take another.
The females, however, are very intelligent and creative.  He females take more than one partner As a show of power and control to other females.
Futanari or futa have the best of both worlds as being bigger than the normal females and stronger, they are typically the dominant ‘Alpha’ in an area. Commonly spotted in Hell

[Arachnia] - A female and futanari only race divided in to three main race categories Small bodied, Medium bodied, and Large bodied.
Top half of a humanoid female in the bottom, half of a huge spider.
Known to capture other races males And futas as mates in webs commonly seen in the Under Dark

[Drow] -  a mutated split off race from a [Etherions] descendants of the Forgotten Grave
They are all females, and are bound to the [Arachnia] race as they have formed a contract with each other to help the races grow.
They are a humanoid Race of exceptional beauty and magic talent they have ash colored skin and long pointed ears.
Commonly found in the Under Dark.

[Beastia] - a humanoid race that is split up between different clans based on the animals they resemble. Fox-Kin, Wolf-Kin, ext…
The males typically more beast, and the females and Futa resemble beautiful women.
This race has a variety of talents are based off their animal. They are the largest and most populated Race in system.
Commonly found on Terra.

[Fugual] - A race solely of futanari they are immortal and are the messengers of the star lord they can fly through the void on the Angel, like wings they have the powerful magic of destruction.

Now that is done I don’t have any more points to spend. Not until the civilization ranking levels up a little bit. I might just go around and do manual terraforming.

Wait I know I should go around and create Monuments, Wonders, and Trials for them.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — 
Authors note: p.s. I know that this is just the start and the mc wouldn’t really level up until after the 7th cycle after all they are only building up a foundation.
1