Chapter 11: Mass Teleportation
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

================================================================================================

G-Man couldn't believe his eyes because of a few things. One, the crystal is different. Two, the scientists inside the control room, who were supposed to die, vanished instead. No pools of blood, no limbs torn apart, nothing. It's just pure destruction, breaking every piece of equipment in the control room. Three, the disappearance of a model on a screen. And four, the lines of codes that shatter between reality, time, and space. Fortunately, the real world isn't affected by this resonance cascade. Quickly, he contacted the lead director of The Hub Caretaker. Since he's a cryptic being, he calls the Director using his... Well, mind. 

 

 

*Tuuut. Clack.* "Yes, hello?" A voice from the other side said. "Ahh, you may be a new employeee. Please tell your lead director immediately. This is a very important messsaage." The new worker asked back, with a little surprised tone. "Sure, uhh... Mister. But we need to confirm your identity." G-Man, to confirm his identity, with a tinge of regret, only said. "HL, G-Man."

Hearing the word, the employee quickly connected him with the Director. Rumors have spread that the upper executives had beef with this man. Although it's been partially resolved, some executives still didn't fully forgive the man. And so, he feared that someone in this building was also picking up the line, possibly filing a report about his disloyalty.

 

 

A few moments later, on the other side. A young director receives a call in his office. He picked it up and answered. "Hello? Hello, hello?" Nervous, G-Man speaks with an old but little shaky voice. "I'm... Sorry, Mr Cardinal." "Oh, it's you!" Cardinal leans to his desk, furious and annoyed. His friend got attacked a week ago. And just yesterday, when they confronted this briefcase guy and asked his excuse, he was excusing himself. "Will you finally give us a clear reason why you were hostile to the Supervisor?" G-Man composes his feelings and tightens his suit with one hand before answering. "I apologize, Mister. But it seems we're encountering a... Mishap. An unknown one."

The rage on the young man's face dissolved quickly, turning into one serious look. "I'm afraid that the problem occurs in one gameplay." Cardinal's brows raised as he heard the man's words. "What kind?" G-Man tries his best to make up descriptions of what is currently happening before him. "Some... Human assets start disappearing. In each timeline of the series..." "Because?" "Resonance Cascade, Mr." Right after G-Man reports, the new secretary bursts into the room without knocking. "Hey, better knock before you enter." Said the Director. 

The secretary bows down respectfully. "I'm sorry, Sir! But this is urgent! The T&E1Technics & Engineersdivision has reported multiple- No, countless figures missing from their homeworld! We also received many reports regarding multiple missing individuals and rifts in the city!" 

The recent report he gets from the secretary makes him more stressed. He massaged his head and put his feet up on his desk. "Fricking hell..." He rests his back on the chair and gazes at his secretary. "Alright, tell them to freeze all universes and realms affected by this." This order caused the secretary to stand in fear and concern. "B-But, Sir. If we do that, the real world might notice this sudden cha-"Best if we stop the affected universe's time so we can handle and fix this thoroughly. Besides, people in the real world will take this sudden 'event' as a server failure, maintenance, dev's mistake, or device error. And they'll be more likely to start from the beginning cause of the lost assets or models. Since a Resonance Cascade is what makes this chaos happen. Also, tell Hopper and Mio about this. They must escort the figures back to their respective realms." The Director said, giving him a risky order. "Understood." The secretary excused himself and left the room.

 

 

Cardinal gets up from his seat and walks up to the glass window on the side of his office. He looks down to check on the city's conditions. And boy, it was a horrendous sight to see. People are running around everywhere, looking for their friends or loved ones. He heightened his eyesight and observed the chaos happening downtown closely. Now, the sight is that... Some copies of powerful beings were teleported to The Hub. They started killing everyone they saw. What he meant is... He's currently seeing a Tank2A special infected/zombie that consists of brute force and pure strength. This big boi will hurt any human he sees. By that, I mean he'll hurt the Survivors.zombie wreaking havoc inside a small shop. On another street, he sees a green-armored man aiming a double-barrel shotgun against a demon from the Demon Slayer world. The once-bustling downtown is now a crude area filled with murderous intent.

 

 

He sighs, feeling stressed about the many problems that suddenly appeared before his eyes can predict them. He was about to make a call, but apparently, someone else called him first. It's his secretary. "You already brought not one, but three horrible news. So make it quick." "Sir, reports are coming in from the Special Area Representative!" He scoffs. "I already knew that." "Sir, Roblox representative Person gives us a message." "That is?" "His little brother went missing."

He quickly regrets his scoffs. "Another headache... Hold on, Chary is a simulator player, right?" The secretary nods, though no one is paying attention because many staff are going back and forth, making calls and seniors sending out orders around him. "That's correct, sir." "Doesn't that mean... Oh, fuck. Tell the T&E division. I need to know how this unordinary Resonance Cascade happened."

 

 

 

(A few minutes earlier...)

(???'s POV)

 

"De, de-de-de de-de. De-de-de de-de."3As a Southeast people, this makes me laugh for a reason. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hQ1HQh9_JM&ab_channel=%D0%9E%D1%80%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%92%D1%8A%D0%BB%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%B2. You may ask your southeast friends about this.

"Hey, Chary, how many pets do you have right now?" A regular bacon hair character asks. "I did a lot of grinding. So, maybe 45?" Answered by an emo character. The emo wears a black shirt with long gray checkered sleeves, black grayish trousers, a black cat with white glows in its eyes, and black sneakers.

He has white hair fading into black from the edge to the middle. That's me, the emo. Well, not quite an Emo. I like what I'm wearing. Also, I've done some grinding for the past few days in this simulator game. Well, your typical Roblox simulator games. This time, I'm playing Yeet a Friend. You can say that I'm an expert in this game because I'm always in the latest world, along with other people. 

I'm just visiting back here to catch up cause I've been gone from this place for a month. I felt like I needed to reach the latest spot again. I've played numerous simulator games. All of them are generally fun. Look, my dopamine works like: "Am stronk. I can pow pow enemies into dust." Don't criticize my weird hobby, okay? So, I answered the bacon's question. He's been a friend of mine since uhh... 2021 in the real-world time zone.

 

 

My creator is a younger brother. Coincidentally, I'm also a little brother of uhh... Representative. That's his title, I think. Oh yeah, earlier, it wasn't me who answered. My creator did. The same goes for my bacon friend. His owner's typing in some words and presses enter. We quickly understand what he meant to say.

Oh, you want to know how we understand him? Fun fact: The people living as a character of a player will quickly learn about their owner's language and the general language everyone uses. The owner is a German? It can speak German. Japan? No prob. Arabic? Sure. What if... French?4*Distant spy crab incoming.*You get the idea.

Also, the last time I met with my brother, he said one of his friends went missing for a day or two. I think he... Uhh... got command-teleported while riding the subway or regular train, I don't know *Shrugs*. He said a force teleport command is put on his seat—poor guy.

 

I'm currently playing a slingshot kind of simulator game in Roblox. I forgot the name of this game, but it's just like another simulator game. But! There's a difference between this simulator game and other simulator games. That is... The game gives me a free premium pass!! Can you believe it?! The game gifts me a free premium pass. It's so goood!

"Heyo, have you seen my new pet?" I/My user ask him. He shook his head in answer. "I haven't. What's the new pet you got?" I see his excited eyes with curiosity. He's going to be envious of me, I bet. Hehe. "Well, look at the pets I carry. See which one is new!" I say, spreading both arms and gesturing to each pet I have equipped. I have a lot of pets in my inventory, but I only equipped the best just by clicking 'Equip Best'. I equipped a hybrid purple dragon, an orange-glowing tiger, a golden puppy, and a rainbow unicorn. They all look cute and cool! IMO.

He looks at each pet and tries to find the new one. "Hmm... This one? *Points a finger to the puppy.*" "Nuh-uh! Not that one, dummy." I grabbed the unicorn beside me and moved it to his face. I think I accidentally bumped his forehead with my unicorn. "Ow! Careful, my guy!" "Sorry!" 

Suddenly, a rift cracks open beside me. In it, a boy with a red jacket and straw hat can be seen walking ... Goofily. Alongside him, a man in a tuxedo with blonde hair and a green-haired guy carrying three swords are accompanying his walk. Then, multiple rifts appeared everywhere. One appeared near my bacon friend and... That is uhh... Codes? Wait, that's what my brother is typing! No, that's my creator's brother typing when he had sessions with a private teacher! The lines of code are constantly moving inside there. Are those codes okay? I mean, the mmmm... Booleans keep changing between true and false. Among them, I see one that intrigued my eyes. It was :

function sendToExp(entity, experience)

                 print(experience)
                 print("Loading")

end

sendToExp("Gachary", "Yeet A Friend")

 

 

That's... My name. And that's the name of the game I'm in, huh? I never thought I would see an executed code while playing. Then, the word 'experience' in the code switched to 'world'. And the game name was replaced with a world weeb knows. The caped baldy world, One Punch Man. 

Hold the f*ck on. What? I rub my eyes, and I still see that name intact. Okay... This is getting outta control, aha. Help.

After questioning my fate, I sense something wrong with my lower body. I look down and HOW THE FU- Okay, let me explain thoroughly.

Basically, I'm floating like a ghost or a spirit. Yes, my feet start fading away. Followed by my thigh, abdomen, shoulder, and eventually my head. 

Send help, I can't f*cking move. I'm disabled *Cries*.

*Disappears.*

================================================================================================

0