Prologue
53 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have a schedule to attend, a visit to my friend. I waited at the train station and have a nice coffee time. Jide told me to be careful, said there's something weird with a bunch of coordinates in The Hub. I might end up in a world, he said.

I know what will happen if I'm not careful, so I call Jide a minute before the train arrives. He asked me if I'm in the train already or not, and we ended up discussing about the possibilities of the reason  these poor coordinates got broken.

In the middle of the call, i realised that i lost my feet, as if my lower body turning to dust. I dont feel anything down there. Not even my d**k

I asked him if fading out is a new entry animation, and i dont think he said yes. The next thing I know, I woke up on top of a roof. Seeing skyscrapers and a twin building i recognise from afar.

A twin buildings, which have the same height and a bridge connecting those 2. I know I'm kinda f***ed up at that point and said "I should have brought my laptop along with me."

                                               My thoughts.

                                                    -Nolff

 

 

 

This is what Nolff thinks in a cafe. He writes his thoughts down in his memo. Later. he received another call from Jide, telling him that the coordinate got fudged up and no one got faded out other than him.

A package containing a spike has been sent to him to re-establish the coordinates, replacing the broken coordinates with a new one. It's an easy task.

However, there's a problem related to the base of the world, the MHA world. The hero team base must be planted with the spike, and it will levitate objects beneath or above the spike before releasing a wave that knocks the power out for a moment. That means... He'll need to do this quietly and unseen by the heroes.

The spike Jide sent has been reprogrammed to establish coordinates. Although he didn't shorten the duration this thing takes to establish the coords. That... Might become a hindrance.

Well, it's not easy to do, but it's not hard to succeed either.

 

 

He paid for his coffee and went outside, trying to find an apartment to rent for a few nights. The package will arrive in 4 days. It could speed up to 8 hours if there is no interference. He eventually found an apartment to rent. Albeit being a little strategically suspicious.

He keeps trying to recall which timeline and arc of MHA he was teleported to. On the way, some kids selling newspapers offered him to buy one at the cost of 10$. Well, it's obvious this kid is scamming him. He doesn't care whatsoever. He just shook his head and pulled out a bundle of 100 dollars. The kid was taken aback, his expression turned into a surprised one. He had never seen that much money in their life. Nolff gives him 10$, grabs a newspaper from the kid, and flicks the kid's head.

"Don't ever scam again, alright? You'll never know when you died by a scammed villain."

He froze in his position, not daring to move an inch. The stranger's gaze terrifies him as if the stranger gave him a hard warning. Nolff left the scene towards the apartment he had booked. He entered his apartment and quickly lay on the bed, reading the newspaper.

 

He found out that he was at the beginning of the festival arc. 'Great!' He said in his mind. 'Now I can finally commit arso-'

... He has some... Deep intrusive thoughts for the moment. After a few minutes, he fell asleep. Deep in his dream, he hopes a logical and peaceful day will happen tomorrow. By normal, he means the day goes along like the timeline originally goes.

 

 

 

(6.15 AM)

 

*The dank engine plays.*1*Motherf***ers come on, motherf***ers come on. Motherf***ers come on, motherf***ers come on. Motherf***ers come on, motherf***ers come on. Motherf***ers come on, motherf***ers come on. Hoou. I got a- TENG NENG TENG TENG, TENG TENG, TEENG. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzmWzXLPa6I&ab_channel=ICTON*

The ringtone from his phone woke him up like a damn engine dropped on his soul. He jumps up in genuine surprise and confused. He checked his phone, took down the ringtone, and figured out who set the ringtone. Hopper, a troubled child

He gets furious but then calms himself down, knowing that getting mad right now is not the perfect time. So, he orders a meal, an iced cappuccino, and a water bottle. He then took a nice bath and ate his breakfast peacefully. After that, he prepared himself by wearing a casual outfit. A black T-shirt, blue-jeanish trousers, and a pair of white sneakers. After the bath, he acts casually and peacefully, as if he's taking a vacation from his work. It's been a few months since the last time he got one.

He closes the door, walks towards the stadium, and sees a group of people in an alley. Messing with the timeline might change the course of the story, so he ignores the nuisance. He knows most of the characters and buildings, but not much he knew with the story. He knows where U.A. is, but has no idea where L.O.V. is.

Then, a call rang on his phone.

*Tut!*

J: "Hello? You there?"
N: "Yep."
J: "Good. Keep an eye on the festival. I know you're going there."
N: "Heh. Then why?"
J: "*Lowly groans* Hmmh. There's a trail made by the broken coordinates. Looks like a hole made to fit through a human body."
N: "..." *Silenced* "Who could it be?"
J: "We got one lead, but it's much too convincing, my guy. As if they were inviting us. It's the MPS Society and Eli Vance's mutual friend."
N: "Oh... Have 'he' tell Wide about this?"
J: "*Sigh* Hopefully, he has."
N: "Fridge..." *Muttering swears in the background* "Got anything else?"
J: "There's a wide spread of broken coordinates in the internet. Hey, who do you think Nugget sent to chase you down?"
N: "District 4. the scavengers, right? I bet he sent those bastards to chase me down."
J: "You're right, stay safe my bud. Don't do anything stupid, okay? Stay-" *Cuts out, startled by a report.* "Whoa, hold on a second."
N: "*Confused* Is there a problem? Or you found something?"
J: "The second one, yes. It's a- What the!? *Panic.*"GET THE FUDGE OFF!"
N: "*Concerned* "What happened?? Jide, what the f*ck is happening there?!!"
J: "Fridging bureaucrative debt collector!! IT'S HIM! IT'S THE G- *tut tut*"
N: "AW HELL NAH!" 

He ragefully slams his fiat onto a nearby brick wall. The people around him gets uneasy and eyed him for the disturbances. Nolff is concerned about Jide, including what happened at The Hub.

'There's no way a hacker can break into The Hub networking system, except it's Anonymous. And only real-world developers can interfere with the networking codes. If it's a character with time or space-bending power, there aren't many characters with enough experience like the TVA group or some kind of it. Hold on, he says the G letter. G... Oh. Why...'

That's indeed a speculation made up in his mind. Even though it's unconfirmed, he's 99% sure the... Thing, hm? The thing he knews does these shenanigans.

Forgetting the nuisances once again, he stepped into the stadium and takes a seat. Watching and unknowingly gets watched...

0