Chapter 10: “Four Days”
574 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10: “Four Days”

 

 

---

Darius

---

 

 

            A young brunette woman holding an umbrella with one hand, and a microphone in the other sat on the tv screen, braving the inclement weather outside to deliver a dramatic coverage.  She had a beige raincoat over her news-caster’s getup, and a knee-length black skirt.  Darius listened to her report as she spoke, turning the tv up after the rain got especially loud against his own windows.

“…And high winds.  But don’t take my word for it, go look out the window and you’ll see it’s just one of those days to stay inside, cozy up and stay warm.  Back to you, Sandra.”  The scene swapped to a mature woman in a business-suite sitting behind an anchor’s desk.  She had pearly white teeth, dark skin, with her hands neatly folded over a small pile of papers.

“Thanks, Daniella.  In other news local tech giant, Mel-Tek, has announced it has achieved a breakthrough in new energy physics; and will be holding a press conference later this week-”  He muted it. Darius wasn’t listening really.  He was baby-sitting his little sister tonight and was bored of waiting for his parents to come home.

 

Darius got up off the couch with a huff and started making his way through their small three-bedroom home in search of food.  It was a single-story home, situated in the suburbs that clung to the edge of their city.  Thunder crashed outside as he walked into the kitchen.  Darius held his breath, worried it might wake his little sister in her room, but it was silent. 

 

As Darius worked on making his sandwich, he stole glances through the kitchen window, looking into dark clouds.  After a few minutes he’d made a simple baloney sandwich and walked back into the living room, taking his seat back on the couch.

 

He felt his stomach growl.  Darius began to tuck in while the news played, still muted.  He didn’t notice as the commercial cut out on the screen and was replaced again by the newscaster, who looked pale and was speaking quickly.  Along the bottom of the screen it read, “Breaking news: Emergency report.”

 

Darius scrolled on his phone, letting out a sigh as he set the plate next to him on the couch absentmindedly.  After a short while, he picked up the remote next to him and opened a streaming service without looking at the tv, Darius picked out a show he liked and sat back.  Eventually he fell asleep.

 

Now if you didn’t already know, in severe cases, on certain tv models, the government can issue a broadcast that bypasses mute settings, and bypasses what is currently displayed.  This is what woke Darius up.

 

Darius snapped his eyes open, the loud sound coming from the tv drawing his attention immediately.  It was a droning two-toned beep that pierced into his soul.  After pressing the mute button didn’t work Darius was about to turn off the tv when he noticed the words on screen.

In the middle of the completely black screen were white letters, and their message was ominous.  “Stay Inside.”  He turned off the tv.  Feeling scared, Darius picked up his phone and saw he had missed calls from his mother and father.  Panicked, Darius dialed his mother.  “… -- All Circuits are busy, please try again… click.”  He tried his father, “… -- All Cir-” but he hung up.   Darius felt fear gnawing at him as he made his way over to the window and looked outside.  Up above in the clouds, he could see… something.  It looked like the aurora borealis, except it was blue.

 

Darius went to check on his baby sister, thinking it was strange that she hadn’t been woken up by the tv.  He made his way down the short hallway that connected all three of their rooms to the living room and pushed her door open.

 

 

---

 

 

            Darius awoke in a flash.  Sweat glistening across his exposed chest as he took long breaths.  That same nightmare.  It came to him every now and then, that July night.  That was when the convergence happened.  It was also the day he became alone in this world.  Ironically, he was not alone in that regard.

Darius glanced at himself in the mirror, he had shaggy brown hair, and hazel eyes.  He wasn’t built especially strong like a lot of men were these days, but that didn’t mean he was weak - instead the convergence had awoken his magical strength.

 

Darius pushed the remnants of his dream down and got dressed.  Today was only the second day, but he liked watching the process.  It was exciting.  This was new to him.

 

The client this time wanted her specifically.  Darius didn’t know why, and didn’t care to ask, the money he would make from her would keep him comfortable and safe inside these walls for years alone.  He only found it odd that instead of a body type, like usual, he’d been given a name.  Normally they gave him characteristics to fill out, like young adult, white, male, magic user, red hair – and they wouldn’t care who it was as long as they had the demanded traits.  This was also the first time he was asked to prepare someone as a sex slave, and he found the process… arousing.

 

Darius smirked and made his way out of his room after throwing open the curtains to let sunlight in.  He was looking forward to seeing if she slept at all.

First though, he stepped into his study, and opened his computer.  It was a working computer – not very common in Storm rock, and it had taken him and several other enthusiasts a few weeks of tedious effort to get it working, but it was worth it.  Most of the underground cables were still intact in Storm Rock, just unused, and after some tinkering, he and his cohorts managed to set up a small private network. 

Darius opened his inbox, finding nothing new there.  Since they’d taken the girl the other day, the city had been abuzz.  There were rumors that the city was on lockdown, inspecting goods as they entered and left the city, and he’d heard about it all from right here at his computer, never needing to go outside.  His friends were his eyes and ears while he worked on their latest contract.  They would bring him food if he needed it, or even their company if he asked.

After, he checked the cameras, looking at Sam in the bed, satisfied that she hadn’t slept.

 

 

After a light meal and donning his mask, Darius navigated his way through the secret passage he had hidden behind a bookshelf in his study and down into his makeshift dungeon.  Along with him, he carried Sam’s breakfast on a tray. 

Darius’ basement had two entrances, one for his own use, and one for outside use for when he or his cohorts moved their quarry.  He walked down the staircase carved from stone, eventually coming to the room Sam was in when she woke up.

In the center of the room was a table with restraints, which is where they would process the captured before caging them.  Connected to the space around the room were three other doors.  One led outside, one led to another cell which was currently empty, and the other led to Ms. Sam Mist. 

He made his way towards her set of doors, and with a pulse of magic, unlocked the door, making sure to lock it behind him.  He strode leisurely towards her cell door, Darius was sure her ears could pick up the sound of his footsteps and he wanted her to.  As he got closer, he could see her on the bed, laying on her back staring lifelessly at the ceiling.  Her white ears were swiveled towards him but that was the only part of her that acknowledged his presence.

 

She was probably the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen.  Between her perfect face and body, not to mention he really admired the way she moved.  Even calling her a beast was just a way to break her spirit, he thought her tail and ears were quite pretty.  But if he didn’t know better, then he’d have assumed she was younger than what the client said.  She had all the right curves in all the right places, plump breasts, and a squeezable ass.  But she was short, like a young teen short.

Darius chuckled to announce himself, “I see you couldn’t sleep.”  He said, before bending down to slide her food under the door and picking up her old tray in the process.  He frowned when he saw how little food she was eating.

“If you don’t eat all of that food, and at least more than half of each meal after this meal, I will shock you.  Your new owner will not be pleased with either of us if I cannot keep you healthy.”  He smiled, he loved taunting them with their fate.  It was also a way to gauge how broken they were, if they truly showed no reaction, then it was either very concerning or a sign of progress.

But Darius watched Sam flinch before she seemed to come back to herself somewhat, glaring at him before she turned away from him, putting her back towards him.  Darius ogled her pussy that he could see through her tiny thigh gap.  It was absolutely drenched, her lips were angry and swollen, a sign that the curse had indeed worked as described.  As if sensing his gaze, Sam blocked his sight using her tail.  He clicked his tongue.  Shame.

“You know the magic words.”  Darius chuckled, “You tell me what I want to hear, and I ease that fire inside you.”  He said over his shoulder before he walked away.  The air was heavy with her scent, something he hadn’t noticed until it was absent as he walked away.  He looked down at his engorged member, tenting against his robes.  He really wished the client had given him permission to break her that way.

 

 

---

 

 

            This continued on, three times a day, until finally Sam began to break down slightly on the evening of the third day.

“Darius,” she sobbed.  “Please stop this, I’ve never hurt anyone – I’m not a bad person.  Please, just let me go.”

“Hush,” he replied, “Those aren’t the right words, and I don’t want to hear another word about you leaving.  Good girls don’t run away.” He taunted.  “In fact, good girls go back to their bed and play with themselves instead of thinking.”  He held up his hand, a thought occurring to him.  “Go, and be a good girl, or I’ll punish you.”

 

Sam let go of the bars and backed away in horror.  Shaking her head.  But Darius grinned back at her, “I’ll snap my fingers if I don’t see you playing with your pussy when I come back.”  After saying that he turned and left quickly, but not before he breathed in her intoxicating aroma some more.

 

Back in his room, Darius threw off his mask and grabbed Sam’s bag of clothes.  He pulled out her panties- a girly and pink article.  Darius pressed it to his face, inhaling deeply before catching himself.  What’s wrong with me?  It’s like I’m possessed.  He looked down at his erection, normally he got off on control, but something about her made him so hard.

Before he realized it, the hand he was holding her panties with went back to his face, and he huffed in her scent.  Darius decided to give in, and pulled down his pants, exposing his twisted root, which bent slightly at the halfway point.  The glans was slick with precum, and after a few short pumps he came heavily, using Sam’s tiny pink panties to catch his load as he painted them white.

 

Darius decided not to check up on Sam again that night, he wasn’t sure if he would be able to stop himself if she presented herself to him like he’d told her to.

 

 

---

 

 

            The fourth day went by like the previous three, only Darius was actually quite impressed with Sam’s holdout abilities.  Even after he’d threatened her the other day with torture if she didn’t play with herself for him, she’d just gone back to bed after eating.  Darius felt torn, on one hand he wanted to punish her for not following his orders, but on the other he knew that if he got his way – he might lose control.  Something about Sam was different, sensual on a chemical level – just being near her made his dick hard lately. 

He fed her breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but each time it became harder for him to resist the temptation to unlock her door and pounce.

That night, after he’d soiled Sam’s other pair of panties, Darius laid awake formulating a plan.  He might not be able to fuck her, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t suck him off, right?  Darius grinned as he settled on a plan, in the morning, he would enter her cell and play with her pussy.  He resolved to use the collar on her if she didn’t play along, but he figured she’d been drowning in lust too long to do anything but comply. 

 

In the morning Darius woke excitedly, he was looking forward to feeling how hot Sam’s mouth felt.  In fact, it was all he could think about, not even bothering to check his computer for messages or news in the morning like he normally would.  Darius only stopped to clean himself in the tub, he decided he would come back to make Sam’s breakfast later, after he’d had his fill of her mouth.

 

But when he got to her cell Darius was astonished.  Peering in through the bars, he could see Sam, laying on the bed sound asleep.  Her cheeks were flushed, and she had a slight smile on her face.  As Darius Stepped inside he heard her call out to someone in a quiet mew.  “…Liam…”  She moaned.

Holy shit she’s asleep.  But she’s having a wet dream, too bad it won’t have a happy ending.

 

Darius stepped closer to Sam and took in her beauty.  He wanted to reach out and touch her, but she looked so erotic as she began to slowly pant, her blush extending down her neck and onto her chest slightly.  Darius’s mouth watered as he watched her ears press back against her head occasionally, her face twisting in pleasure as her dream lover gave her attention.

I could keep her.  The thought suddenly struck him like a bolt of lightning.  I don’t have to do this.  I haven’t been paid yet.

Darius looked down at Sam, as he slowly began to lose himself to his lust.  I captured her, I did all the work and took on all the risks.  I’m the one training her to be obedient.  Why shouldn’t I keep a beautiful kitsune girl around to raise my children?

 

Sam threw her head back, and moaned loudly, arcing her back in the process as she stuck her breasts up into the air.  Wait, she’s having an orgasm? How?  Darius watched intently as she writhed for a few moments before a strange pressure seemed to envelop the room.  As Sam’s orgasm finally came to a close, that pressure suddenly erupted with violence.  A shockwave erupted out with Sam as the epicenter, striking the walls, ceiling, and Darius - breaking his mask and sending him crashing through the cell door which he hadn’t locked behind him.  Darius laid on the ground for a moment, reaching up to feel his face and feeling a searing agony, somehow he’d been burned by that magical attack. 

He looked up from his position on the floor and slowly made his way to his feet as dust began to fall from the ceiling in little trails.  He glanced at Sam on the bed, who was awake, giving him a coy smile.

 

Suddenly all his pent-up lust drained and turned into rage and anger at himself for falling for whatever trick this was.  “Y-You!  Just what did you do!?  You’re going to pay for that!”

Sam got up from her place on the bed and started sauntering towards him, swaying her hips like some seductress as she went.  She was changing, somehow, right before his eyes.  Darius watched in fascination and horror as she grew claws, and her tail lengthened.  She looked absolutely feral.

 

Darius moved his hands, making to snap his fingers but Sam beat him to it, sending the collar he’d made to the floor in pieces.

Sam smiled at him, taking another step towards him after she sniffed the air curiously.  “You know,” she began, “I’ve been looking forward to this.”  She swallowed a mouthful of saliva, looking him up and down.  “Fantasizing, really.”

Sam smiled sweetly for a moment, “I wish I could thank you, actually, for teaching me about delayed gratification.  It’s really quite something else.”  Her face twisted back into its more feral setting before she continued.  “I know you wanted to be my first, I could smell it on you the last few days… You still can.”

Sam pounced towards him, and Darius reacted, twisting his body and jumping to the left as she sailed over him.  He felt a searing pain in his side and knew she’d managed to land a blow.  Darius focused, channeling his magic through his arm and towards his finger tips, pointing out at Sam with a gesture as he rolled onto his back. 

Sam dodged backwards into the hallway as a tendril of red lightning lashed against the wall, passing through where she’d been standing moments ago.  Darius got up, afraid but alive and determined.  If this bitch wanted his life, she would have to fight him for it.

 

 

Woe for the reader

in how I practice the art:

cliffhanging poorly.

 

I hope you liked my haiku.  Oh - and the chapter.  That too.  Just the one today, sorry.

15