Swordsmanship
655 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* 1 month later *

* Mc pov * 

I am standing in front of my father with a sword in hand . I am breathing in a pattern that which enchanted my body . 

After getting ready I run to my father. I held my sword by my side and took a sword stand .

[ Sun Breathing 1st From : Dance ]

After that I swing my sword in a cross way and by the end of the blade there is a flame effect.

I move in a speed which is very fast for a normal kid . But of course I am anything but normal . 

Even withe my speed Paul easily blocked my attack . He may be a little sh*t but at the end of the day he is a experience fighter , who master all three stile swordsmanship to advance level.

After the I came from his behind and swing my sword again ,

[ Sun Breathing 2nd from : Slice ] ( made up )

After that my sword appeared two places at the same time . 

Paul duck a little he hit my sword with his and my sword was send flying. After he put his sword near my throat .

I raised my head and say ,

" I surrender, father . "

He put away his sword and ran his hand around my head messing my hair .

" Hahaha that's my boy . You were able to create you own style . I knew my son was a genius hahaha. "

" But father you were able to beat me with ease . How is that fair . I worked day and night working on this ( not really ) but you were able to defend it !" 

" Of course. What you you take your old man for . I have years of experience but don't worry once you get big enough and complete your style you will be one of the strongest in the world ."

" Of course I will become the strongest . Also how do you know my style is not finished ? " 

" It pretty easy when you get to my level . There are many opening in you Stan I could take advantage of that . And you also lacked experience. Without proper experience you one will never get strong . "

"I understand dad . I will train had then become an adventurer and then become the strongest . "

While I and my dad were talking among our Roxy was watching from the house .

" Crazy. being able to use advance level magic in all eliminate is already a miracle and now creating new swordman style . I don't know what to do call him at this point ."

Back to me 

After my lessons with dad I wash myself with water and head towards my room . While going I saw Lily in the kitchen bouncing her hips and watching palet . After seeing this I had the urge to fu*k her right here and get her pregnant withe my child . But I knew it's not the time yet . 

' [ Great Sage ] control electricity in my hand and when I slap Lily's ass give her just enough shok in her pu*sy to make her cum . '

' I could do it too but my magic control is not perfect . I might hurt her .'

{ Already done, master . }

' Oh thank you . '

I had thought all of this in just a second . [ Though acceleration ] really shines in times like this .

With that done I ran to Lily and give her ass a strong slap , not strong enough to hurt her but the mark will remain for sometime .

" Ahhh~ ah. Mh~ m- master~❤️ . "

With a face that could make any virgin hard Lily cumed on the floor .

I leave her be and went toward my room .

* Open *

I opened my door and-

* Close *

- closed it .

After entering my room I jumped onto the bed and closed my eye .

I open them again and I am now in a world full of wight .

Yes . This is my mind world . Here I am the god . Anyway I am not here for this , I come here to meet my new gir-aham assistant.

" I am already you girl you know , master~. "

I turn head towards the voice and see a stunning beauty . Her age seem to around 16 to 18 by her face and hight . She looks just like Rimuru from ' Tensura ' but female not the genderless one .

" Hi Stage, how are you ? Been a while since I see you in this from . " 

" Fufu I am fine master . After you selected a body for me I have been getting used to it ."

" Good you should beacouse I am going to use I lot hehe. "

[ Great Sage ] blushes a bit at that .

" Anyway we are not here for this . Let's get to sword practice . I want to perfect this style and surpass my old man . "

I said grinning.

The girl just roll her eyes .

" Master you do know that you could beat Paul with your magic . "

" Yeah I know. But where is the fun in that . Every man even once thought about holding a sword in hand and defeat every one with one swing ."

" Yeah . I know . Anyway let's start with your practice . 

After this [ Sun Breathing ] there are other as well . "

After that about some hours of practice I decided to take a break. 

" Hey Stage , Let's practice this world's swordsmanship that we learned from Poul . After all I will also have to teach it to Erise . "

' I say learned but he doesn't teach anything sigh~.'

That right. Paul doesn't know how he swing his sword . He just had the feeling and do it . 

After some more hours of practice I decided to end it . After that I exit my world .

After opening my I see that it become dark outside . Even though I trained hours inside it's just a hour or so on the outside. 

" Rudy it's time for dinner. Come quick . "

After I heard my mom I got ready and exit my room .

19