MOBBEST MOBFESSION…?
759 7 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1) There will be a lot of ecchi moments. Along with lots of lemons chapters (but don't expect it to be good too much as this is my first writing something like this)

2) This fanfic will have incestuous relationships, so if you don't like it then don't read it.

3) No Yuri or Yaoi characters or couples are present in this fanfiction.

4) Yes, I will add my own OCs characters (because there is a lack of MILFs in the novel)...

Well then, enjoy your reading. And I hope you like it.

===========================================================================

It's been a few months since I got enrolled in this academy. There are many high-class nobles in the academy along with many other classes, and I come in between, as I am the son of a minor aristocrat.

I did make some friends, two, during this time only because of one reason: Every mob character has one or two friends. Moreover, the faces of these two also look just like a mob, so why not?

My life is going as smoothly as it should be and according to my way; well sometimes not going as planned, but I think it's -- yeah it's okay.

In the morning, go to the academy, and play the role of a nameless character who sits at the back of the class with his friends along with giving focus to the teachers teaching, well last part is just a choice; then come back to the apartment by taking the same train through which I come to the academy with the so-called friends of mine; and in last play the role of Eminence of Shadow, who rules the night by remain in the shadow.

.

I am currently onboard the train that will arrive at the station where the academy is located. The train is overcrowded, but the only reason I'm near the door is because... I wanted to try to do the same thing that happened to a mob that fell on the tracks when the train stopped because everyone started to push each other to make their way out as soon as they get the chance. 

I can't wait to try this out.

As I was thinking of my mob act, my friend started to talk about the academy stuff. So, I also joined them.

"I wish they'd let us live in the dorms on campus like the upper of class kids."

"There's no place for bottom of the pile-nobles like us in the exalted abode of Her Highness and her kind."

Oh, this is my chance to enter into their conversation.

"If we could get to be honor students like my sister, then they'd let us live in the dorms up there."

"What like becoming champions at the Bushin Festival?... Not a chance."

I just gave a smile at this statement.

But what I heard next is the thing I forgot about.

"Anyway, you guys remember the penalty for the guy who scored worst in yesterday's test, right?"

"We expect you to honor your word., Cid"

"I know, but..."

*sigh*

The penalty in question: Is to confess love to the most sought-after girl in school and suffer her brutal rejection.

This is exactly the kind of background character event I have always wanted to experience!

.

As I watch the outside of the door, seeing that the train is slowing down its speed means we have reached the academy.

After a little while, the train came to a complete stop. I could see one of the cops moving towards the railway gate to make sure nothing untoward happened, but then I heard a woman's voice, and it seemed like she was proceeding toward me.

"Excuse me..."

Even though we have reached our destination, the door is still not opened. Because of that, the woman is now standing in front of me. Did she follow me up to this point? It can't be the case, is it? Because if that's the case, then it would be quite problematic for me.

"Oi... Cid, do you know her?"

"No way... Right?"

My two mob-looking friends asked me these questions as I noticed that they are somewhat irritated and looking annoyed by the fact that this woman is talking to me. I am also annoyed at her because this scene is attracting attention from everyone standing near us.

"Hmm..."

I just hummed because I don't want to admit that I know this woman who has a tint on her face, has her hair tied in a ponytail, wearing a tight black shirt and white skirt, a typical office dress. Many people would find her beautiful and I think many guys present here are already started liking her, also her looks can be said to be that of high-class nobles. But --

'Looks can be deceiving

'Looks can be deceiving...'

These words might be true in her case.

......

A few hours ago.

It was very early in the morning, and there were not many people outside. So, I decided to take a quick detour around the city. 

During the walk, I did nothing but take notice of the many new things this city has to offer. There is not that much difference in the food or things related to it if I compare it with my previous world, Earth. There are the same vegetables and fruits, and some of the food names are the same as those on Earth. 

I also brought a small notebook, and I am currently writing down the things I find useful here in this notebook. Well, I am doing this to gain knowledge of this place and also for my mother, this world's biological mother. 

She spent most of her life there with her husband, er, I mean, my father, who is presently in charge of our family. Because she is married, she is unable to travel and interact with a wide variety of people and locations in the outside world. I don't know how this world operates, but in the one where I grew up, I mean in my previous world, my mother had no restrictions on what she could do if she wanted to. 

That's why I kept on writing these small things in my journal so that I could show this journey of mine to her. 

Why am I doing so? Well, I saw that mob characters always do this kind of thing; the other reason is that she took care of me in 'many' ways.

As I continued to walk around, I decided to practice my magic, so I entered an empty dark alley, which was dark even though it was 5:30 in the morning.

"What should I try today --"

As I muttered these words under my breath, I suddenly felt that someone was running in my direction with fair speed. 

So, I turn my face in her direction to find out that a woman in her thirties is running with all her might; her chest is juggling up and down like, ahem, well. And I can see that there is a person behind her who is chasing her with a devilish smirk on his face; in his hands, there is a sharp knife also, which is radiating a good amount of magic. Hmm. Whatever.

I quickly put my hands in my pants pockets and started humming a song I had listened to in my previous world. But destiny has other plans for me, who wants to be a mob character, nothing less nothing more.

.

"Ahn~ N-no~ D-don't touch t-there"

As the line says: With great power comes great responsibility. No, this is not the case with me, in my case, it is: WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT PERVERTED LUCK. No, not luck in finding anything ancient or mysterious thing which would help me to increase my power, no it is not. It is luck that is the same as the luck of those lucky harem protagonists of novels and manga, who find themselves in crazy situations with their girls. These novels are not my type but I did sometimes read during my school days only because of becoming a perfect mob character. 

Today is not a special day for me, so here I am grabbing the lower back of the same woman who was running toward me just a moment ago. My face is in between her breasts which are quite large, her both hands are holding onto my head and they are shaking very much to the point I can sense her fear due to that man who is standing dumbfounded at some distance away from us, he has annoyed expression on her face and he is looking very angry... Tch, Tch.

"U-um, i-if you could... Can you please put your hands --"

"Yes, sorry."

I quickly bring back my hands and put them on the ground. I shouldn't have touched her like this, her face is now full red like a tomato and her breathing is rough. I can't believe what I am seeing right now, so I tried to open my mouth to give her the push she needs to get away from me.

.

"Um, if you don't stand up and get away from me, and stay like this even for a second more then I don't know what will happen to us."

I said in a calm voice because there are already about fifty people who are watching this scene of a woman sitting on top of a high school boy, a mere 15 years old. I also noticed that it seems that some switch has been clicked for her which makes her behave like this, there are two small hearts, one inside each eye. I have seen these eyes before also, multiple times but since it's on 'them', I used force or talk my way out of that situation. But what can I do here, hmm?

"..."

"..."

We stared at each other for a few seconds, I had my expressionless face while she has some tint on her face along with rough breathing. She is staring directly into my eyes, and she is also moving her body in a weird way that now her lower body is directly touching my 'Excalibur', tch, tch.

But thanks to my sheer training, my Excalibur is not in rage mode or I don't know what would happen here.

.

..

'What is she doing?'

She suddenly started to move her body in a way that her lower body is rubbing my Excalibur. 

I noticed one very weird thing: the women of this world are horny if not powerful, I am very sure of it. I can say this line with this surely because I have already had several girls back in my house who sometimes behave like this around me. Well, let's not think about them.

First let's focus on the current situation which is going on in front of my eyes, or to be precise on top of my body. What should a mob character do if this happened to him? Hmm? Will he enjoy it? Will he try to resist, hmm?

.

.

Oh, right. I got it.

"W-wait, d-don't do this... P-please, help me. A-anyone?"

I started to shout as I felt that something might happen if this continue even for a minute more. And to my surprise, she began to move her body more steadily and now her whole face is red. She also began to produce weird noises, and on top of that, near my ears.

"Ahn~ Ahn~"

Wait, this is too much of a stimulation even for me. but yeah, I need to endure it. 

And at last, she lost herself and stopped just for a moment as she shouted --

"Iku! Iku! I'm cumming!"

No, no, no... Whose face did I see this morning, huh? (He saw his own face...) 

As she continues to shiver because she is cumming, I felt my whole dress getting wet from something, ahh. 

.

"Hah, hah, hah..."

After one minute she stopped her 'cumming', my clothes are drenched with her liquid and I seriously wanted to run away from her. I am getting uncomfortable in this position but the people around us are just watching us, they didn't move a single bit from their position. Good Grief.

On the other hand, the black-haired woman is breathing heavily, I can hear her rough breathing as she is holding tightly my body while her head is resting on top of my right shoulder. I can also hear some words, she said in a low voice or maybe she muttered these words to herself but I heard it.

"This is my first time feeling something like this... It felt extremely good but... W-where am I?"

Hmm?! She is talking innocently now, huh? Or does she really not know what is going on? Let's try to get some answers from her...

"U-um, what are you doing? P-please s-spare me, I a-am sorry if I-I have d-done a-anything wrong..."

"Wha --? W-who are you? A-and what are you doing with me? H-huh, w-w-what's t-this --"

"..."

I tried to act innocently. Well, I am innocent here, but I think my luck plays a big role here and there is a chance that she got drugged by someone, maybe that someone is the man who is standing in the crowd and is looking for running from here.  Or she is just an extreme pervert... But I need to stop him from going somewhere...

Well, too bad. But, you are not going anywhere. You are going to --

.

"I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry... I don't know what came over me, I can't even remember a single thing after I take a cup of tea in the cafe... And my head is also hurting."

After we stood up from the ground, she apologized to everyone present there. Well, most of them are women though, but still, I was surprised that everyone just said 'It's alright, we can see that you are drugged by someone...' It seems everyone else has noticed and it looks like she is quite popular here.

Well, it's time to leave, huh? Yes, let's get out of here before I caught up in something this troublesome again. I don't want to experience something like this, at least not for today.

As I was going, I suddenly saw something dropped on the ground. It was gleaming, shining brightly. When I get near it, I noticed that it is a ring. It is a dark-colored ring, which has a red pearl fixated on top of it.

Hmm? D-does that mean that today I finally get a prize for everything I went through until now? And on top of that, if I wear this then it will make me completely look like the real eminence of shadow. Yes, this is it.

But still, I should first check this out. When I bend on my knees, I give it a full inspection by taking it in my hand and what I felt... Is P.O.W.E.R... Great. Just amazing.

Just touching this ring, is giving me a great surge of power rising inside of me. I mean, what would happen if I wear it, huh? And there is no harm in being this casual because I have 100 percent luck. Haha... I will definitely wear it when I return home... Hahaha... From which, I will become the 'perfect' Eminence in Shadow...

.....

Back to the present.

I did wear the ring when I returned to my apartment, but the problem is I can't seem to take it off. Yes, it got stuck on one of my fingers, it looks cool but still --

I can't seem to know the reason why she is here, is she here to take this ring back... Hmm? Because there is a chance that this ring is hers and I, without taking any permission from her, is wearing it. Well, if that's the case then --

'Sorry. But I need this ring for some more days, I promise you I will return it back after some days. Moreover, it is stuck in my finger, so there is no chance that I can return it now...'

I apologized to her in my mind, as I heard that the door opened. And then I left the train.

*sigh* at least, nothing happens here and I think there will be no more troubles for me in the school. Today's quota for my perverted luck has already been completed.

..

When we reach the school, I began to think that the woman on the train was looking at me with some weird-dangerous gaze that I felt before from someone I know. But she didn't even open her mouth even though she came to me, what is going on? Hmm?

Well, let's think about this later. And one more thing --

These friends of mine really are the trueborn, dyed-in-the-wool background characters just as I thought because it's been two months here for me and I didn't get any single extra attention whatsoever.

....

School ended.

"O, most beautiful Princess Alexia! Goddess of our campus! I humbly ask you to join in pure and upright courtship!"

When we are trying to find the Princess, we suddenly heard a voice of a boy coming from some distance. And he did call out the name of the princess.

"Not interested!"

Well, well. Just as someone expects from the princess who didn't accept a single confession until now. And I just pray that she will continue doing so, only just for today.

As my friends started commenting on the aftermath of the scene we just witnessed, I on the other hand thought about how to take this ring from my finger which is itching for quite some time.

"... He wasn't a bad choice for someone to mess around with... Now don't go getting cold feet on us, okay?"

Good grief. These two.

"Yes, yes... But still, it's embarrassing, you know."

I said while scratching the right cheek with my hand and looking away from him try not to make eye contact with any of them.

"And that's why it'll be fun, dumbass! I just wanna see some pathetic chump getting his ass dumped hard."

"You're are a real trash."

I said while looking at him in anger, well not anger just said this with a straight face. Then suddenly both of them came behind me and gave me a push and shouted.

"Yeah, yeah. Get a move on."

"Your chance of failure is 100%. So just go for it."

To which I replied by walking toward where the princess is:

"God dammit! You two just made my shittiest...!"

Just kidding.

The truth is, I have been waiting for this day from the moment I got enrolled in this Academy. Because confessing to a popular girl and getting completely shut down... Is the truly an event befitting of a mob character...!

For this sole reason, I spent many nights researching the mobbest method for this day!

And if this plan succeeds, my mob rating will raise. The event will bring me one step closer to becoming the Shadow Eminence.

'BEHOLD WORLD! THE MOBBEST MOBFESSION EVER!!!'

.

When I got near her, she seemed to notice my presence as she started looking at me with her usual expression on her face.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, Pwincess A-Alexia..."

Good. I am doing fine. I called out to her just as I wanted:

Mess up the line bit show fatigue from reciting. Keep changing while calling her name. Then hunch forward at 60 degrees. Almost as if you're about to fall ahead. Make sure your knees and hands are trembling, keep your wandering gaze but don't look up from the ground. Raised your hand and hand straight. Make note of the distance, then move your hand -- oya?

When I was going to bow my upper body along with my hands, make a perfect 90-degree. But suddenly my hand was got stopped and it was being held by Princess Alexia.

And then she immediately pulled me toward her, which caused another incident... Good grief. And here I thought that there will be no second incident of me getting into like this, not for today. Shit!

"Ahn~ N-no~"

===========================================================================

14