Afterword
48 6 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thanks for reading One Roof! This is my second time (I think?) writing a proper afterword. Does anyone even read these? Oh well, it’s late at night and my brain doesn’t care. My first afterword actually came from Ganersam, which I wrote because I needed to link the second volume to the first one. Anyway, so about One Roof…

First, I would like to thank Jesus Christ for the life he gave me, allowing me to finish this novel. I also would like to thank 1mam_art for the amazing art. I would also like to thank Danish, my friend, and my sibling Jenny and my aunt Lilyana for providing valuable information about some things written in the novel. 

One Roof is actually my first novel to go past 60.000 words. I think it’s a great achievement, and I’m proud of it. This novel, compared to Evening Game, is a lot harder to write. I even thought about abandoning it at the midpoint, although I’m happy I stuck through. Funnily enough, I actually wrote the first three chapters far ahead of the rest. I thought that the idea was a lot ‘heavier’ than I initially expected, so I tried writing some other ideas. The other ideas didn’t stick so here I am. 

Overall, I hope you enjoy One Roof. My goal is to put a smile on my readers' faces, and if at some point I manage to accomplish that, then I’m genuinely happy. Once again, thanks for reading One Roof, I look forward to seeing you in the next novel. 

Feel free to follow my socials. 

https://linktr.ee/alitakayali 

0