Prologue: Headin’ Home
2.6k 11 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“…Ethan, you know that shit’s not good for you.” I groaned, the cigarette drooping in the corner of my lips. Whispy smoke billowed from the tip as I gave the annoying gnat buzzing around me a glare.

William or as we liked to call him Billy was a big man. He wasn't fat, just tall and stocky. His curly red hair and thin beard growing on his chin earned him another less-than-flattering nickname from the rest of the school though, Lucky Chunk. His emerald eyes gave me a worried look, the guy has always been the worrywart of the group. The man would constantly ask how we were doing, and nag us to no end when we did something ‘stupid’ as he liked to call it. I didn't hate him for being a nervous Nelly, but today I wasn't wanting a lecture on the threat of lung cancer. Death seemed like a pretty sweet deal right about now. 

“I know Billy, but if I don't smoke this then I'm liable to go up to the bridge over Nixon’s Creek and jump.” I chuckled as his already pale face turned white as a sheet. My back leaned up against the hood of my car, an ugly old sedan I bought off of a guy who smelled like cigarettes and hard liquor. The paint was chipping on the hood and as my hand spread out to feel across the sun-warmed metal, crimson paint chips dusted my hand like paprika. 

“It couldn't have gone that bad could it?” Ricky asked from behind the wheel of my car, one of his hands drummed across the steering wheel as the other fiddled with the radio. Beautiful Girls rattled against the speakers of my sound system, the sagging red velvet upholstery of my car’s roof fluttering with the vibration. 

“It did, the fucking bitch gave me like a dozen reasons why she wouldn't go out with someone like me.” All I got in the way of sympathy with Ricky was a wheezing chuckle, the man flicking the ashes off of his cigarette out of the car window. The man took his other hand and swept back his greasy blond hair as he looked in the rearview mirror. His blue eyes were looking at his own reflection like he was the hottest man in the country. The pube-like stubble and acne marring his face like trees and hills would beg to differ, but I wouldn't ever harp on the dude’s looks. I was in the same boat after all, both of us were ugly as sin.

“What were the reasons, do I got a shot with her?” The little shit grinned at me, and even though I knew he’d never fuck me over like that I still couldn't help but give him a stink eye. My hand moved from rubbing the hood of the car to scratching at my buzzed-cut head of black hair. My thoughts turned back to the miserable confession I gave to a girl I’d been crushing on since kindergarten, a frustrated groan leaving my lips in a cloud of smoke.

“Sorry pal, she said I was too short so you’re definitely off of the menu.” I cracked a smile at the frown growing on his face, the man sinking further into the torn fabric of the drivers seat as he muttered expletives under his breath. “She wants a man to be six foot tall and she won't take a man an inch shorter so that means ol’ Billy here’s the only one with a shot at her.”

“Pass, Veronica’s such a skank. I bet her pussy smells like old pennies.” We all chuckled at that, it helped take the sting off of my rejection to make fun of her. It was only fair that I got to do so considering how loud she’d spoken in the middle of the hallway when rejecting me. She thought my misery was funny so fuck her!

“So, does our little Romeo got any other fair maidens on his mind that he’d like to ask out?” Ricky asked as he fiddled for the pack of cigs I kept up there. Pulling one out of the pack he put it back up before taking the one he had in his mouth and pressing it against the tip of the new one. The only reason I let the bastard bum off of me was that the man didn't waste anything and smoked every bit of the cigarette until all that was left was the filter. He also always came through when I was Jonesing too so he was always free to bum off me.

“Nah, I thought maybe my senior year would be when I enter my popular phase but now that it's worked out of my system I ain’t got nobody else on my mind. Okay, I take that back, if Ms. Anderson were to be down I wouldn't mind getting all romantical with her.” Both boys nodded as we thought about our creative writing teacher and her massive knockers. There were two reasons why the three of us took that class the first was because we all needed an easy credit, and second we all got to watch Ms. Anderson’s skirt fight to keep her shapely ass from being exposed to the world. The gender distribution percentage of her class was in favor of the boys by like 80% which meant that great minds think alike.

“Don’t worry buddy you’ll be popular one of these days, I can see the headline now! ‘A local Munford man was arrested for stealing from donation buckets’, it's got a nice ring to it, doesn't it Billy?” Ricky snickered as he tossed the ball to Billy—

“Pfft yeah, maybe you can end up as an honorary Florida Man in a news article.” Who slam-dunked it over me, and by the end even I was chuckling at the thought. Before we could get to jaw-jacking again the person I’d been waiting for arrived.

“Hey E, is it okay if I bring Elsie home—oh, they're here.” If I was ugly and half a step away from being a bald bastard then Clara was a supermodel that shined like the stars. She had long blond hair that flowed down to the small of her back, a few golden strands framing her heart-shaped face. Her sun-kissed skin gleamed under the rays of the autumn sun, a healthy sheen of sweat covering her from volleyball practice. Her big sky-blue eyes lit up when they saw me before souring at the sight of my friends, her tone taking on a hard edge when mentioning them. 

Clara (AI Image)

“Ethan, your sister’s being mean!” Ricky whined like a kid, his body already clambering out of the front seat through the driver-side window. I forgot to mention that the hunk of junk only had 3 working doors and unfortunately the driver's door was not one of them. Both of us had snuffed out our cigarettes, the smell of smoke was still noticeable but my sister wasn't one to whine about my bad habits as long as I didn't do it in front of her. 

“Shut it string bean! Anyway can Elsie ride with us too?” She batted her eyes at me as she spoke, her hands clasped together in front of her begging for my agreement. Billy groaned, his hand already reaching for the passenger side door. Ricky who had just climbed out of the driver seat gave my wavering eyes a quick look before hopping back in through the driver side window Duke’s of Hazard style. They knew I couldn't say no to Clara, and especially when it was a request that had something to do with Elsie. 

“Where is she?” I asked as I walked around the other side of the car to the passenger side. My hand grabbed hold of the wobbly door handle before yanking at it hard. The other three doors might open, but that doesn't mean they open well. After the third tug, the sound of the metal hinge snapping filled the air. A blush crawled over my cheeks as Billy reached his hand back to grab the inside handle and pop it open, Clara snickering at my misfortune. I should've just saved the $1,000 dollars instead of buying this piece of shit. 

“She went to take a shower, said she didn't wanna ‘stink in front of the boys’.” As she spoke she stepped into the car before lowering herself into a comfortable position on the window seat, a growing realization hitting me. Would I have to sit in the middle pressed up against these two? 

“Uh, Clara can you please take the middle seat?” I whispered through the crack at the top of the window. The boys were too busy fighting over the radio, Billy wanting to listen to country, and Ricky fighting to keep the pop music playing. Clara peered up at me with a devilish grin, her lithe body nuzzling into the red velvet cushions of her seat like she owned them. 

“No~!” A vein throbbed in my forehead at her teasing tone, my teeth grinding together as I glared at the girl. My brown eyes were reflected in the glass along with my scowling face. With my blocky-looking head and the mean mug on it I looked like a Thwomp, no wonder Veronica rejected me.

“Listen here you little shit, don't think for one second that I won't remember this! It may not be today or tomorrow but one of these days I’ll get back—” The words died in my throat as someone tapped my shoulder. I turned my head slowly a deep sense of dread filling me as I met a pair of large honey-colored eyes. 

Elsie (AI Image)

“I-it’s not her fault Ethan, I-I’m the one who wanted to come.” Elsie spoke with a stutter, she’d been doing it ever since we were little. Her soft yellow eyes quivered like she was always on the verge of tears, her mousy voice contributing to her being called a crybaby in school. My eyes trailed past her beautiful face, and the short brown hair framing it to focus more on her womanly charms. 

Elsie was short. I was 5’9” (175cm) and she barely came up to my chin. What she made up for in terms of her lacking height was her massive breasts. The creamy globes strained against the mustard colored tank-top she wore. Her pale cleavage was exposed in all of its arousing glory, the girl’s short stature allowing me to look under her shirt and catch a quick glimpse of her pink nipples. Her skin glowed a healthy pink, the shower doing wonders for her immaculate complexion. 

My eyes drifted past her tank top and to her short jean shorts, her thick thighs revealed in all of their doughy glory. The denim digging into her flesh was such an erotic sight, and what made it all the stranger was Elsie never dressed this way. She normally wore hoodies and jeans, nothing ever encroaching on the level of skin she was showing right now. Her eyes caught mine gawking at her, a crimson blush spreading across the bridge of her cute button nose.

“W-what’s with the getup Else, I’ve never seen you dress like this.” My tongue felt like lead, a bead of sweat rolling down my forehead. It no longer felt like I was talking to my little sister’s friend and instead it felt like I was talking with a smoking hot babe. Billy’s emerald eyes were as wide as saucers in the rearview mirror outside his door. The sight of meek little Elsie wearing something so daring caused even the usually unflappable big guy to do a double take. 

“D-do you not like it?” Her shy words and the way her hands fought desperately to hide her massive funbags was like an arrow straight through the heart. The contrast between innocent and erotic had my heart thumping in my chest a mile a minute.

“You look really beautiful.” The words slipped my lips before I could get a reign in on my tongue. The sound of Ricky wolf whistling like an idiot filled the air, his hands clapping in applause as he leaned his body out of the window. His head poked over the roof of my car as he grinned at me with a knowing look. Me and Elsie were both red in the face now, our shuffling steps taking us to the other side of the car as we piled in. Right before I got in the car Elsie leaned forward, her lips dangerously close to my ear.

“Thank you.” Her first sentence devoid of a stutter spoken to me sent tingles down my spine, her damp breath brushing up against my ear. 

As I sat in the middle seat my sister nudged me with her elbow, a wolfish grin plastered on her face. The way she intentionally spread her long athletic legs wide made the middle seat cramped, my own body dangling over the crease in the cushion. I glared at her before my eyes drifted toward the sight of Elsie’s juicy ass sitting right beside me. In fact she was so close that her right leg overlapped with my own, both of us growing flush from the contact. 

“Come on Clara move!” I groaned, my own legs pushing against her own to no avail. She had hooked her left knee around the front passenger's seat, the leverage she gained from that allowed her already toned legs to fend off my attacks. 

“Nah, I’m too sore to move, Coach had us running laps today.” She stuck her tongue out at me and before I could respond by socking her in the shoulder Elsie tugged at my t-shirt. 

“I-I’m okay E-than, are y-you?” As she spoke her plush thigh resting on top of my leg began to squirm, a dangerous level of tightness growing in my jeans in response. My hands rested across my lap as I tried to hide my growing boner. I’d never recover if Clara and Ricky saw me growing a stiffy from just a girl’s touch, the ribbing would be unending. 

“Yeah, I'm good.” I nodded, my hands covering the growing bulge in my pants. Not now hormones!

“Okay, now that we’re ready lets blow this popsicle stand!” Ricky yelled, his finger turning up the volume of the radio as Ridin’ Dirty echoed through my busted speakers. The car roared to life, the old muffler doing a piss poor job of quieting down an old V6 from the eighties. Flicking the shifter into drive the long-bodied car lurched to life, a trail of hazy exhaust left behind in its wake like a cloud. The tires screeched as we made a quick turn out of the school parking lot, Ricky flipping the bird to all the students still there. 

“Can anyone tell me why I let this idiot drive?” I asked over the loud music and roar of the engine as the madman cackled, the car picking up speed as his foot didn't let off of the gas. The giant hunk of American steel wasn't quick but when she finally got up there she could fly.

“Because you don't want him or me back there with your sister!” Billy yelled, his arm sticking out of the window waving in the wind. His eyes gazed out at the rows upon rows of drying corn that surrounded our school like a golden sea shimmering in the evening sun. 

We lived in the middle of bumfuck nowhere in a little town called Munford, and all the sights there were to see were corn and soybean fields. Though as we drove down the straight-ass Highway 37 dividing the valley we turned off on what used to be the old Highway 37, our path taking us up the hills that make up the bowl surrounding the little town. Me and Clara lived up on one of these ridgelines, our family settling here as far back as the 1800s. 

The useless facts filling my head did little to distract from the warm body pressing against my side, however. My eyes meeting the honey-colored orbs of Elsie as a small blush grew on her cheeks. Before I could say anything to her the jackass driving took a curve leading up the ridge like he was in a drift car. The hard right turn sent my unbuckled body pressing up against the girl, one of my hands trying to break my impact grabbed hold of something immensely soft. A soft little squeak leaked from the girl's lips as my other hand slammed against the glass window, my arm looming over her head. 

“E-Ethan y-you’re t-touching m-my—!” Her words snapped me out of my daze as I released the soft flesh of her breast from under the tight grip of my fingers. My other hand pushed off the glass as I leaned back up straight, a pair of blue eyes meeting my glare in the mirror with a mischievous gleam in them. Raising my hand I flipped him the middle finger, my lips muttering the words ‘fuck you’.

46