Chapter 38: What’s Masturbation? (Slight R18+)
536 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Olivia Jade Rivera POV):

Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm, stay calm—

*Bang*

“Hiiiiiii—!” Dylan squealed like a girl as my fist slammed against the hood of his car. The stinging feeling of my knuckles was nothing but an annoying buzz compared to the sea of rage boiling underneath my skin. 

“I’m only going to ask one more time before I start breaking fingers Puta! Where is Ethan?” We were right outside of Dylan’s ‘house’, a nasty little shack by the Methodist Church that he and his goons claimed squatters' rights on. 

Speaking of goons, they were peering out from the cracked pane-glass windows, their sunken cheeks and hollow eyes staring dead ahead at me like a mob of zombies. Ratty matted hair clung to their faces like a wet mop head, their emaciated frames covered only in pajamas and tank tops. With how beat up they looked you could hardly tell they were women as they looked more ghoulish than anything. 

They were druggies, Dylan’s pets useful enough to keep around for sex and menial tasks but nowhere near enough for them to do any heavy hitting for him. A stiff breeze would put them down and I was more than a stiff breeze, I was a whole fucking storm right now with how pissed I was.

“B-bro I swear I don't know! After he left our meeting I haven’t seen him since!” He stuttered, his eyes bugging out as my fist reared back before slamming into his gut. Dylan gagged, bile and spit dribbling down his chin as he slumped against the hood of his car. 

“Do you know anyone who would have it out for Ethan because of your deal?” I growled as I kicked the man in the shin, a groan leaking from his lips as I kept him from bolting. This rat wanted to run at any chance he could get but until I had answers I’d make him squirm. My eyes glanced back over at the ladies at the window just in case they wanted to try anything. The Asian boy’s ‘harem’ (his words) was still just staring outside with hollow eyes, tch, crack whores.

“N-no man—” His lie was immediately cut off with my fist once again burying itself in his gut. Dylan sputtered, his eyes looking up at me with a look that screamed ‘How did she know?’.

“I wasn't born yesterday Dylan, Ethan said he needed those cases for your little party at Rita’s so what’s going on?” He flinched as I lifted my leg up before slamming it down on the car’s bumper. 

“I-I’m trying to negotiate with the Fiends—” I grab him by the collar, hard. My eyes narrowed into slits as I bared my teeth like a cobra ready to strike. 

“Did you just say who I think you said?” He gave me a dumb nod, my hand reaching for my phone as I clicked on Abby’s contact.

‘What’s up Liv?’ Abby’s voice was just loud enough to make it over the sound of her car. I pressed the speaker button and informed her that Dylan could hear her.

“I tracked Dylan down to ask him some questions and he just admitted to meeting with the Fiends, did Becky find out where Ethan is?” Despite the way I worded it there was no doubt she caught the true meaning of my words and Dylan whimpering like a bitch definitely helped. This wasn't a casual chat, no it was torture and interrogation.

‘She did but it's not anything Fiends related.’ Her words made me pause, my eyes glancing at the equally curious Asian. Maybe he really had nothing to do with it.

“Then where is he?” Ethan wasn't the most loved boy in the county but I couldn't really think of anyone who hated him enough to kidnap him. It seems his abduction was a spur-of-the-moment event versus a well-planned-out maneuver by the Fiends. At that moment I wondered if maybe it would've been better to be kidnapped by the enemy we know and not some rando with an unknown motive.

‘A property in the forest owned by some guy named Jason King.’ It didn't ring any bells for me but for some reason, Dylan busted out in hysterical laughter. 

 

“Pffthahahahahahaha, oh bro he’s fucked!” He choked out his words in between another phlegmy chuckle. That vape he was huffing on is really doing a number on his lungs, my mind immediately flipping to Ethan and his bad habit. I need to get him to quit. 

“Hold on Abby—What do you mean?” I prevented the girl on the phone from going on a tirade. It’s better for me to ask the question as he could see me glare at him with a look that promised death if he didn't squeal.

“He’s been taken by the blue sisters.” Dylan’s tone made it sound like we should know about them like Batman, Superman, and—damnit, nerd talk! Living in an arcade is a double edged sword when it came to being simultaneously cool and nerdy at the same time with people my age.

“What does that even mean?” I shook my head to get rid of those stupid thoughts, my leg drawing back ready to crush his balls if he so much as told a white lie.

“Those chicks are fuckin’ crazy, last time I saw ‘em they were tryin’ to convince me to marry them! They’ve got blue skin, big tits, and are strong enough to wrestle a bear. Dylan ain't about that life tho so I dipped.” His eyes were unfocused as he spoke like he was reminiscing about a funny story. A perverted grin had etched itself across his lips, his hands groping the air like they were a pair of tits.

“…Did you hear that Abby?” My voice sounded…tense, that was the best way to describe it. I was fed up with the bullshit this night had brought, and most of all I was fed up with the amount of women clinging to Ethan. 

‘Loud and clear.’ Abby’s tone sounded like a cold winter storm, Dylan shivering at the sound. Instead of letting the conversation die there though he had to say one more thing as he licked his dry lips.

“Y-ya guys gotta be careful, those four are like Deliverance ya’know what I'm sayin’?” He even did the little dueling banjo sound with his mouth, a haunted look in his eye. “Bitches put somethin’ in my mouth that tasted like honey but left me bricked the fuck up! I had to have my ladies pamper me all night ‘cause it wouldn't go down!”

***

“…Is the blindfold really necessary?” I asked, my eyes trying to peek under the red cloth they’d wrapped around me. It had been around a half hour since they’d taken my phone away, and now I was being tied down to a chair. Baler twine around my wrists kept them behind the chair, my feet were tied to each front leg and my waist was cinched around the back of the chair. No matter how much I struggled I couldn't break free, the coarse rope rubbing my wrists raw. 

“We didn't want to do this Mr. Langston, honest.” Linna’s voice was apologetic, her hands running along the twine as she slipped some rags in between me and the restraints. I could feel her breath tickling at my ear as she did her work to provide me some padding to my binding.  She smelt like strawberry shampoo as the strands of one of her long twin tails brushed against my neck. Unlike her sisters who both had dark brown hair Linna’s was light blonde, the way the light would hit it sometimes made it almost look silver in color.

“Then what did you want?” My question went unanswered by the younger sister. Instead the door to the RV I had been led to opened, Livianna’s voice filling the cramped room a beat later. 

“A husband.” Her tone was harsh, a current of frustration rumbling under the surface. The atmosphere grew tense before the sound of the metal steps being walked on interrupted it.

“We’ve never really got along with anyone our age. As you can imagine our appearance is attention gettin’ but none of it is good. Ma believed you would be acceptin’ of us and help us find somethin’ we’ve never had.” Lynae’s voice was husky, and with each step she took I smelt more and more of her scent. Each girl was filling the room with their freshly cleaned bodies, the blindfold heightening my other senses to an absurd degree. 

“I’m sorry but I can't—” I gagged as I felt someone shove a piece of plastic in my mouth, the shape reminding me of a yogurt tube. Instead of strawberry or any other flavor of yogurt you could imagine I tasted honey, a tangy sweet taste mixed with something chemical. On reflex I swallowed as it slid down my throat, the honey clinging to the inside of my mouth making me shudder.

“Ugh, w-what the fuck was that!?” I hissed as I turned my head in a vain attempt to see who did it. Instead of receiving an answer one of the girls loomed over me, their shadow blocking out what was left of the dim light I received behind my blindfold. 

“Ma’s concoction, you’ll be feelin’ it soon enough.” I could practically hear Livianna’s smirk, her looming figure coming dangerously close to my face. Before I could ask what the hell was in Larmina’s hillbilly honey her lips slammed into mine. 

She was intense, her sharp teeth nibbling at my lip with enough pressure to dent the skin. I hissed in pain, my lips parting for just a second allowing her to press the attack. Her tongue was slimy as it slid across my gums and teeth looking for further access. The pink appendage was long, freakishly long as she tickled the inside of my cheek when she realized I wouldn't budge.

“That’s enough, Anna.” With a sudden yank, Livianna was pulled away from me, a strand of saliva falling across my chin as it broke from the newly put distance between us. Lynae seemed fed up with her younger sister as the sound of them whisper-yelling at one another filled the cramped RV cabin. Their argument only ceased when they walked down the steps and slammed the door behind them. Now, it was just me and the youngest sister, Linna.

“U-uh, here, it's a bottle of water.” She tried to soothe me with her words as I jerked at the cool feeling of plastic being pressed against my lips. The inability to see what she was putting in my mouth combined with the fact that I’d just been given a random ‘concoction’ made me leery of trusting even Linna.

“I don't want it.” My tone was harsh, the girl pulled the lid away from me with a quick jerk. The sound of the plastic crumpling under her grip filled the air, her feet nervously shuffling around me as she untied the knot of my blindfold.

“M-mama says you’re gonna need it.” She pleaded, my eyes blinded by the orange glow of the light overhead shining down on me. When my vision finally adjusted I met face to face with Linna, her cheeks flushed a deep shade of violet. Glancing down I soon discovered the source of her blush, she was naked. 

“What did they give me?” I asked as I fought hard not to ogle her perky little tits. She was a B-cup if I was being generous, the blue little mounds looked like they’d fit perfectly in the palm of my hand. Her nipples were almost purple, the little nubs hard from a combination of arousal and the cool night air.

“Crushed up Viagra.” She whispered before offering me the water again. After checking to make sure it wasn't murky with another substance I nodded to the girl. With shaky hands, she pressed the bottle to my lips before gently tipping it up. I gulped down each shaky wave as she rocked the bottle back and forth to prevent me from gagging on the water.

“Wink when you've had enough.” I winked at her and she tipped the bottle up before any more water could spill out. A few droplets trickled down my chin, the cool feeling sending a tingle down my spine.

“Phew…thanks.” I sighed as I breathed in deeply, my body slumping against my restraints as I looked at Linna’s pensive expression. The next thing I knew the girl's gaze had hardened, she’d come to a decision as determination blazed in her baby-blue eyes she’d gotten from her mother. 

Her hand reached out as she cupped my chin, the delicate skin of her fingers brushing the water off of my face. Her legs widened as she stepped forward, my eyes drifting past the blond bush of hair on her pubic mound to the dripping slit just below. Straddling my waist the girl's pert ass pressed against my thighs, her crotch pressing against the growing stiffness of my dick.

“I-I’m sorry, I feel hot.” As she spoke her damp pussy ground against my cock with the stiff movement of a girl doing it for the first time. I bit my lip to bite back the groan trying to leak out of my mouth while Linna had no such compunctions as she whimpered each time her clit dug into the denim covering my zipper.

“You need to stop this, I have a girlfriend.” Despite the growing haze of lust filling my mind I was still sober enough to say no. Unlike the other two sisters who might ignore my words Linna listened. Reluctantly she pulled back, her eyes lidded and damp as she let out a steamy sigh.

“T-then how am I supposed to get rid of this heat?” Her tone was desperate, the muscles of her thighs twitching as she bucked against the air in a futile attempt at relief. I watched with some fascination as a drooling strand of femcum splattered across my shoe dripping from her puffy slit.

“Why don't you just masturbate?” I felt like I was stating the obvious, but by the confused head tilt she gave me I may have overestimated her knowledge. 

“E-ethan?”

“Yeah?”

“W-what’s masturbation?” If my hands weren't tied behind my back right now I would've facepalmed. This was going to be an awkward bit of explanation, but it was either that or getting tortured by having her grind her sexy body all over me. 

17