Chapter 42: Confrontation and Retrieval
423 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Larmina Ophelia’s POV):

They were coming, I had already sent Livianna and Lynae to go scoop up Linna and Ethan. The thought of my youngest daughter brought a proud smile to my lips, she’d done it. Now she has wormed a way inside Ethan’s heart, and as for the rest of us, we now have a window in. All I had to do was put on the same show I’d been putting on since I was around Linna’s age, I had to convince Ethan’s harem that keeping us around was beneficial. 

A sigh leaked from my lips, a rolling wave of smoke leaving from the churchwarden pipe held delicately between my fingers. I needed to be calm to see and a mixture of tobacco and our homegrown strain did just that. The instant rush in my head made me feel light as air, the buzzing tingle in my brain making me groan in satisfaction. 

I leaned back further in my chair, my eyes looking toward the tent flap in front of me. They would come right through there, wary after their encounter with Aslan. The lion would be unharmed, he could tell when he was outmatched and the blonde holding a shotgun was definitely more than a match for the old feline. They’d see me, and Clara would raise her gun up only to be stopped by Camilla. 

“Hello, my name is Larmina—” In a flash, I realized how poorly it would go, the girls were in no mood to talk. They needed assurances, proof that Ethan was unharmed. My daughters would provide that but not before the fiery Mexican would come to threaten me. In truth, the thought did not scare me, the only threat to me the girls presented was Clara with her gun. In a hand-to-hand fight, I could simply out-muscle any of them but if I did Ethan would never forgive me. No, if I was to succeed and give my daughters a chance at love I needed to stall. 

“He is safe, my daughters went to fetch him. It seems he’s taken a liking to Linna—” I nearly jolt out of my chair at the flash of images, a violent end awaited me if I mentioned anything about his sexual experience with Linna. My lips press firmly against my pipe as I take another hit, a wave of calm rushing over my tensing muscles.

“I apologize for the misunderstanding, your friend was trespassing on our property with several cases so we were a bit suspicious. After talking to him we’ve come to some sort of an understanding—” Instead of being interrupted by the usual flash of images of my visions I was interrupted by the tent flap opening. They had arrived far sooner than I had anticipated and I had to fight the fearful feeling creeping down my spine.

“Where is he?” Abby is the first to enter, Clara just behind and to her flank racking the pump shotgun in her hands. Before she could raise it Camilla had lifted up the flap and was pushing down the gun with her other hand. The rest of the girls and two boys entered in under the opening the taller woman made. Billy was taller than even her so he had to duck his head still, his large frame pulling up the rear of the procession.

“He’s in the RV out back, Abby, he’ll be here soon.” I slipped in her name with a knowing smile, the girl freezing at the mention of it.

“H-how do you know my name?” She stutters but toward the end, her voice is as hard as steel. I can see her jaw clenching as she grits her teeth, her fists balling into a white knuckle grip.

“Fufufu, I know all of your names.” Come on take the bait children, just another minute and everything will fall into place. Everyone is curious to know how I know my name, even Ethan!

“Ooh, ooh, what's mine?” Ricky hopped up and down raising his hand like a little school boy, a smile threatening to split my face in two spreading across my lips. Thank you, truly I mean it, you stupid little boy!

“Richard, but your friends call you Ricky.” His jaw nearly hit the floor, the boy turned to his tall friend who looked back at him with equal bafflement. “William is what your parents call you but Billy is what you go by.” 

“Then how about me?” Clara asked, the shotgun propped against her shoulder. Her blue eyes were narrowed, a deep frown marring her face. 

“Clara.” I took another drag of my pipe before speaking, smoke pouring from my lips in a hazy wave. “And please don't worry about your brother, he’s been well taken care of.” I smiled at that, my eyes lidding at the thought of what him and Linna got up to. He’s quite… vigorous and my recipe will no doubt help him in progressing things with his girlfriend tonight. 

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t splatter your brains out against the canvas for what you've done?” Once again the fiery blond aimed her gun at me, her finger wasn't on the trigger and yet I still found my heart racing a mile a minute. It had been so long since I spoke without my visions guiding me.

“Because I am willingly cooperating with you and have done nothing to harm Ethan. I must add that he was the one who trespassed on our property and it is in our right to defend ourselves” It was flimsy, but I didn't need a solid defense. I needed plausible deniability, Ethan showing up unharmed would be the final nail in the coffin for any anger they could muster to murder me and my own.

“Kidnapping as self-defense, never heard of that one before. Though I'm sure a jury would acquit a sister and her brother’s friends for defending themselves trying to rescue him.” I was staring down the barrel of a gun with only a smoking pipe in my hand. The fact that I didn't piss myself was a miracle, let alone the smirk I gave her. 

“Police around these parts aren't liable to believe a Langston even if the Ophelia family is involved—” Before I could finish my sentence the sound of a tent flap opening filled the air 

“Ma, we got Ethan—!” Livianna’s voice snapped me out of my reverie, my eyes snapping to the side as the girls entered with an untied Ethan. The only odd site was the duck-like walk of Ethan trying to hide his erection and the nearly purple blush on Linna’s cheeks.

***

“Uh, hey Abby.” I waved over at my girlfriend, a sheepish smile on my lips. Her eyes had locked with mine from across the tent, the girl kicking up dust as she ran toward me. Clara was a half step behind her with Dad’s 12 gauge, her eyes scanning to make sure none of the blue sisters  tried to interfere. Her eyes were particularly trained on Larmina.

“…” Holding out my hands I caught the woman as her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms looped around my neck. Her lips had immediately mashed against mine in a desperate needy kiss that left me breathless. It was less of a kiss and more like a tongue-fucking reassurance that I was here safe and sound. 

My fingers sunk into the doughy flesh of her ass, the erection threatening to rip through my denim jeans pressing against her core. The clicking sound of our saliva filled the air, my tongue exploring the depths of her mouth with relish. 

“I-I’m glad your okay.” She spoke first as she pulled away from my lips, a silvery strand of saliva connecting us breaking as she licked it up.

“Me too Abbs, me too.” I brushed a shock of her ebony hair over her ear, a beautiful pink blush dusting her cheeks. 

“Can I ask why you’re hard though?” A groan leaked from my lips as she began grinding her crotch up against me, my dick twitching from its cloth confines. Even after blowing a load across Linna’s ass (phrasing) I was still hard as steel.

“They force-fed me viagra. I think they wanted to force me to beg them for relief, but I had other plans.” Those plans included using one of Larmina’s daughters as a masturbation aid, teaching Linna the pleasure of masturbation was just a side quest. Abby’s eyes narrowed into slits all the same though, a nervous gulp sent the last of the saliva down my throat leaving me with a suddenly dry mouth. 

“You didn't fool around with any of them? The youngest one looks like she’s…blushing, she is blushing right?” Her glare was now directed at a very self-conscious Linna, the girl shot me a quick glance before turning to look at the ground she was kicking at with one of her feet. Lynae and Livianna were giving their little sister a jealous side-eye, the poor girl being stuck between the two envious women.

“Uh, I may have kissed her a bit and humped her ass till I came, sorry—” Before I could get my apology out fully one of Abby’s index fingers pressed against my lips hushing me. 

“Don’t apologize, you were drugged and held against your will. This is none of your fault and don't for a second think I’ll accept an apology for something you didn't do!” Her tone was stern and brokered no argument and I could only nod dumbly. Seeing my dazed face she leaned forward and stole a kiss, her plush lips driving me wild as they trailed across my jaw. 

“…Thanks, babe.” I huffed out in between groans, my fingers digging deeper into the doughy flesh of her ass. 

“No prob, now let’s get the fuck out of here. We’ve got to get your balls drained ASAP.” For some reason her words brought a strange sense of fear and excitement in me, the bedroom eyes she was giving me promised me nothing but pampering and pleasure. I was of course all too giddy to nod my head, my cheeks heating up as I began walking over to the rest of the group.

“Ethan before you leave can I have a moment of your time?” I paused, my head turning back to look at the huddled group of blue-skinned women. Larmina was still sitting in her chair like an Empress, a rolling wave of smoke pouring from her plump lips. 

Lynae was to her right, the buxom woman giving me an unreadable expression with her hands folded underneath her cleavage. Her massive tits strained against the fabric of her dress, the splotchy blue and pale skin a hypnotic sight. Livianna leaned against her mother’s chair, her arms were crossed over her more modest breasts, to call her knockers modest would be an insult to almost every other girl here but they didn't need to know. She was smirking at me, a hungry look in her emerald eyes as her fangs gleamed under the flickering lamplight. 

And Linna was the last of the sisters, her seat of honor being her mother's thick thighs. The girl squirmed as her mother’s delicate fingers combed through her silky twin tails, her other hand coiling around her daughter's waist. She hadn't had time to get back inside her frilly dress after our fun so her body was draped in an oversized t-shirt, more specifically my t-shirt. A shy smile spread across her lips as our eyes met, her cheeks colored in a purple flush.

“Another prophecy? If so I'm afraid I'm uninterested, they don't seem to be accurate after all.” For the second time that night Larmina’s mask crumbled. It was very brief but I could see the anger in her baby-blue eyes. Though before I could press the attack her smirk returned, the cocky look she always had because she ‘knew it all’ coming in full force.

“No, a warning.” Her tone was ominous and the world seemed to agree as the air was filled with the deafening boom of thunder. The storm meant to wash out the football game tomorrow had come early, the pitter-patter of rain against the canvas tent drowning out any other sound.

“…Go on.” I gritted out as the sound of the howling wind picked up, a chill running down my spine. Everyone else was spooked, Ricky hiding behind Billy as they looked toward the exit.

“Beware the month of October, the threads of fate seem particularly jumbled there. You will need your lovers there to save you from the coming threats. Though should you bite off more than you can chew, we of the Ophelia family are always willing to lend our aid.” The events after that were kind of a blur, I only realized I was in the car when I felt Abby’s hand grab at my thigh.

“Where are we going?” I asked, the realization I was alone in the car with her leading me to a particular assumption. 

“My place.” Bingo.

15